Life Thru the Lens Photography

Oshkosh, WI View map
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Hey there! My name is Karly Stadler & I’m 27 years old. I live in Oshkosh Wisconsin. I drive race cars in the summer time & ride snowmobiles in the winter. I take photos of EVERYTHING, because I love looking back and reliving the moments that we can’t put into words. I’m a mixture of tomboy + girly-girl all rolled into one, and I think that’s what makes me stand out from other photographers. I don’t want all the posed looks; my style is creative & natural.

I'm all about the real smiles! I can be silly but I will always be real with you. I'll get down on the ground and get dirty if needed to get the pictures that I want. If I make you laugh during our session, well then my work is done. I want you to be able to look back on the photos I capture of you & smile!

Nature is my backdrop.

SO... why me? I mean, that is really what you want to know-right? You have probably spent time researching different photographers and there are quite a few similarities in most photographers work. But here is what sets me a part....

I will bend over backwards for you to make your wedding day or photo session the best it could possibly be. I will laugh with you, make you laugh at me, and I will probably cry with you. And you know what else? I will capture your day. I will capture those big moments - cue the ugly crying and I will capture those small, seemingly forgotten moments, so that when you look back at that day you can literally go back to any moment and feel the emotions: the happiness, the anxiety, the surreal feelings, and you can relish it all over again.

Let's get in touch! I'm open to any questions you might have! We can get together & have some coffee or shoot me a text & I can back to you asap!

Thanks! :)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Deals

Life Thru the Lens Photography 1
Discount

$100 OFF your engagement session when you book both wedding & engagement with me.

876 E Black Wolf Ave Oshkosh, WI, 54902
9202163779
Location of (Life Thru the Lens Photography)

Life Thru the Lens Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Life Thru the Lens Photography include in the starting price?

Life Thru the Lens Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Life Thru the Lens Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Life Thru the Lens Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Life Thru the Lens Photography offer?

Life Thru the Lens Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Life Thru the Lens Photography offer?

Life Thru the Lens Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Life Thru the Lens Photography offer for wedding events?

Life Thru the Lens Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What kind of wedding service promotions does Life Thru the Lens Photography offer?

Life Thru the Lens Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding