Green Bay, WI 54311 Map · Phone number

Vicky Gilson Photography 6
Vicky Gilson Photography 7

Madison Hanson · Married on 09/14/2019

She is amazing

So many absolutely perfect photos from Vickey her are just a couple for proof of her excellent work 😍 She made our day so wonderful I can’t thank her enough! It started when we met her at our engagement session and she told us everything we can expect from her. I knew she was going to be great! She kept us on our timeline all day and made sure to capture every moment that was important to us and more. We are not picture taking people but that’s not how it feels when Vicky is behind the camera. So fun so easy going and we couldn’t be more happy 😍 ❗️

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Vicky Gilson Photography 8
    Vicky Gilson Photography 9
  • Kristy

Kristy Schiffer · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

Getting my husband to sit still and take a decent picture is a struggle....my cat behaves/poses better for pictures. He is so uncomfortable in front of a camera...which causes him to either channel his inner 4 year old and smile with the goal of showing all 32 teeth while closing his eyes.....OR.....he will not smile at all and look like he's contemplating crimes. He is the most sweet, hilarious, silly person, but the guy can't come up with a natural smile for the camera if you paid him Needless to say, I was a little anxious about finding the perfect photographer to keep it fun and relaxed so the pictures could capture our silly, laid back personalities and the amazing love we have for eachother.
    Vicky effortlessly did exactly what I hoped for! She had us laughing and relaxed the ENTIRE time which made for so many genuine, beautiful moments that she was able to capture...and now we have these amazing memories to look back on forever! The pictures are beyond anything I could've ever dreamed of. Vicky got tons of pictures of everything I asked for....and then went beyond that to capture other breathtaking, creative shots that only someone with her experience and talent could come up with.
    Vicky got back to me right away anytime I had a question....she was always in communication with me and on top of her game. The day before our wedding, she called me to firm up the timeline and other details for our big day......which is good because my brain was in a million other places so I appreciated her taking the lead and keeping me organized. That phone call still sticks out to me because she made me feel like I was on the phone with a close friend giggling and squealing with excitement about my wedding day happening in less than 24 hours.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Vicky Gilson Photography 23
  • Niarike

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photos and a Fun Personality

Vicky was our photographer for our wedding this year in October and was absolutely amazing. Everything from making sure that we had the types of photos we wanted to meeting us during a very cold and wintery day right before the super bowl so that we could get our winter engagement photos that we wanted. We didn't know exactly what kind of photos we wanted a lot of the time and Vicky was amazing at helping us get comfortable and magically figuring out the best photos for us.

The best way I could describe her photo style is very natural, colorful and comfortable. You feel like you really see people at their...natural best, if that makes sense! She's great at both posed and candid photos and we have some amazing low-light photos from our reception as well as from our ceremony which was outdoors.

Would definitely recommend and am looking forward to asking Vicky to help us with our family photos in the future!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Vicky Gilson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Mint Salon
    Mint Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

It's always a pleasure working with Vicky! She has a great eye for capturing the big day! She also has amazing recommendations for brides who are still in the planning process and goes above and beyond to make a couple feel special!