Boxcar Photography

3717 Mormon Coulee Rd, Apt 207, La Crosse, WI 54601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Boxcar Photography

I’m giving you permission. Yeah I said it. I’m giving permission to you to have, to hold, and to love your partner. Sounds silly, right? When it comes to photography people tend to freeze up and question themselves. Where do I put my hands? How does my smile look? Focus on each other physically, emotionally and spiritually and your photos will basically take themselves.

Be unapologetically you.

Boxcar Photography 1
Boxcar Photography 2
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Stop reading and book Boxcar Photography right now!!

My husband and I absolutely cannot say enough great things about Benjamin and Boxcar Photography. He is the best! Finding the right wedding photographer was extremely important to us. When we first saw photos from Boxcar Photography, we were so excited about the unique style. From our first emails, Benjamin responded promptly, answered all our questions, was friendly and professional. He is very down to earth and easy to be around. Benjamin takes incredible photos and we were blown away each time: after our mini session, engagement photo shoot and wedding! We got our pictures back quickly and enjoyed reliving the day. Benjamin has an incredible eye for capturing those special unposed moments throughout the day. We had several family and friends tell us they have never seen a photographer so on top of things and taking so many photos! We could not be happier with our pictures and cannot recommend him enough. Thank you Benjamin (and our second shooter Kelsey) for helping us capture our day perfectly! If you are looking for a photographer, look no further, because you've found him.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Boxcar Photography's reply:

You guys were so great to work with! And so flexible! Love the fact that I could be like "lets try this" and you guys were just down for whatever I had in store!

Erin Smock · Married on 08/04/2018

A story being told is worth the investment

What set Boxcar photography apart was his professionalism, story telling portraits, and high quality efficient work. We were impressed from start to finish and we were extremely impressed by his creativity in the photos! Benjamin was able to transform our vision of the day into photos that tell the perfect story. I would trust Benjamin to capture any once in a lifetime event. Benjamin even helped us plan the flow and schedule of the day. Benjamin was so easy going and very easy to communicate and connect with. He relieved our stress and in the end took breath taking photos. All the pictures tell a story, a story that now we will cherish for a lifetime. Worth the investment!
    -Corey and Erin Smock, 2018

Sent on 03/18/2019

Boxcar Photography's reply:

You guys are too kind! The real gift is watching you guys crush living your best life. 1 Awesome couple, a few great venues and a group of party people equals one heck of a wedding!

Boxcar Photography Pricing

Boxcar Photography Price Rates

Boxcar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Boxcar Photography 1
    Fall 2019 Bookings!

10% Discount for the next 3 weddings booked with wedding dates August-October

• PONDER PICTURES
    PONDER PICTURES Wedding Videographers

Ben is one of the most professional and fun loving guys I know -- all rolled into one! He takes his job extremely seriously and yet has fun and makes the day fun for all those involved! I've worked with Ben a number of times and it's always been a great experience. We will be working more together in the future! Oh, and when my bride and I were married in 2013... We called up Ben to be our photographer!

• 3717 Mormon Coulee Rd, Apt 207 La Crosse, WI, 54601 See on map