Chicago, Chicago, IL 60611 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Boxcar Photography

I’m giving you permission. Yeah I said it. I’m giving permission to you to have, to hold, and to love your partner. Sounds silly, right? When it comes to photography people tend to freeze up and question themselves. Where do I put my hands? How does my smile look? Focus on each other physically, emotionally and spiritually and your photos will basically take themselves.

Be unapologetically you.

Boxcar Photography 5
Boxcar Photography 6
Boxcar Photography 7

Jaklyn Drea · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent, couldn't have been better

When it came to choosing a wedding photographer, we had very high expectations; after all, it's the only thing you have once the day is done. Ben exceeded all expectations we had.

He has that balance of professionalism and personalism that is so appreciated amidst the wedding planning. His talent and style speak for themselves. We were blown away at the photos Ben and his team captured. He even helped us create the most perfect photo album. The best is when people look at it and say, "wow, we wish we had used him too!" He was very easy to work and made us feel at ease. We only hope that he can photograph us abroad one day!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Boxcar Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! I cant wait until we can meet up somewhere rad and take some photos of the two of you! For now I am just going to watch you guys travel and live that best life of yours!

Hunter Lisowski · Married on 10/06/2018

Comfortable, professional, fun

Boxcar Photography is an amazing business that not only captured our wedding and engagement perfectly, but also made it super fun! We’re so glad we trusted them with capturing our wedding because it turned out flawless.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Boxcar Photography 10

Boxcar Photography Pricing

Boxcar Photography Price Rates

Boxcar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• PONDER PICTURES
    PONDER PICTURES Wedding Videographers

Ben is one of the most professional and fun loving guys I know -- all rolled into one! He takes his job extremely seriously and yet has fun and makes the day fun for all those involved! I've worked with Ben a number of times and it's always been a great experience. We will be working more together in the future! Oh, and when my bride and I were married in 2013... We called up Ben to be our photographer!

• Chicago Chicago, IL, 60611 See on map