Christy Janeczko Photography

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About Christy Janeczko Photography

Welcome! I'm Christy - lover of Diet Coke, old Chevrolet's, Glacier National Park and dancing in the kitchen with my daughter. I also happen to be a wedding photographer with over a decade of experience photographing romantic & joy-filled days. Just the way my grandfather documented our family for future generations - I want you to have a box filled with beautiful photographs from your wedding day to share with your family for many years to come.

I'm located in Bloomer, Wisconsin near Eau Claire but I love to travel! I love elopements and have traveled all over the world to photograph weddings including Glacier National Park in Montana, Cannon Beach in Oregon, mountaintops in West Virginia, Duluth, Mackinac Island, Texas, Florida, Michigan and many more. Whether you're getting married in Wisconsin or beyond I would love to hear about your day so we can create heirlooms together.

Follow Christy Janeczko Photography on

Christy Janeczko Photography 3
Christy Janeczko Photography 4

Katie Lenz · Married on 10/26/2018

Would recommend 1000%

Christy is a total sweetheart! From the very beginning, she worked with our ever-so changing wedding plans and was 100% down to photograph our destination wedding with only a few months notice...no questions asked! Her organization, ease of payments, and informative photography session articles were so helpful when preparing for our photos. She helped us determine a photo timeline on our wedding day and scouted out the most perfect photo locations for us, since her flight arrived before ours. This was especially helpful because our wedding was in a different state and we couldn’t determine these details prior. It made the entire process stress free.

We received all of our photos back in a timely fashion and couldn't be happier with the results. The day was captured perfectly from start to finish. I would recommend Christy one thousand times over as a wedding photographer! She's calm, unobtrusive, and so easy to be comfortable around. I can’t thank her enough for working with us!

Jenna · Married on 06/02/2018

We had great experiences with almost all of our vendors, but Christy truly stands out. She met with us the same day we reached out to her and we knew instantly that she was perfect. I truly think she runs a perfect business - beautiful website, tons of helpful magazines/articles (that she has written!), ease of communication and payments, goodies mailed to us... I could go on and on! I really appreciated how she helped us pick a package that was right for us, and didn't try to sell us on her more expensive ones. She also let us add some extra time on later when we adjusted our timeline (which she helped us create/adjust multiple times). We loved our engagement session with her - I wasn't looking forward to it because I don't like having my picture taken, but she made us feel so comfortable. We received our pictures insanely fast from her which is unheard of in the photography business because of editing (it usually takes a month+, we got them in a week or two). As for our wedding day - it rained ALL DAY, a button fell off of my dress, and we were behind schedule. She was great about absorbing the stress and making sure we got plenty of pictures. When I was cold and wet and done with smiling they assured me that it was totally fine to stop. She had wedding pictures up online almost immediately after, and we received our copy of our photos, again, within a couple weeks. If we could replan our wedding there are definitely things I think I would change, but I would ALWAYS choose Christy as our photographer.

Asmaile · Married on 05/25/2018

Excellent!!! She is very professional, friendly and make us feel comfortable during our session. She listen her clients and that's important!

Award

Christy Janeczko Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Christy Janeczko Photography 1
    New Year Discount

3% Discount on all Wedding Collections until 1/1/2019 to celebrate the New Year!

• 12228 220th Ave. Bloomer, Wisconsin, WI 54724 See on map