17227 County Hwy DD, Bloomer, WI 54724 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Maren Photography

I know that each couple is unique and has their own special story. I want to make sure the images from the day are a reflection of your personality – whether that means including your favorite pet, bringing in special props or venturing to a meaningful location. I believe in getting to know the couples I work with so that we can work together to make sure your photos are a true reflection of you!

I'm a Minnesota born and raised photographer currently residing in Bloomer, Wisconsin with my husband (Adam), Springer Spaniel (Bailey), various chickens, pigs and other hobby farm animals. I grew up with a mom who always had a camera in front of her face and made sure to capture all of our major milestones. Too many times though I noticed she was never in any of the pictures. I’m sure there are plenty of moms out there in the same situation! This made me want to capture the “full picture” for others – capturing those special life moments from the perspective of a fly on the wall.

Follow Jennifer Maren Photography on

dsc 4098 51 1017597
dsc 4098 51 1017597

1 Reviews for Jennifer Maren Photography

• Amy

Amy Tran · Married on 06/22/2019

Jennifer Maren Photography

We had a great experience with Jennifer. She met with us before hand and wanted to know about our vision for our wedding day, and then helped us plan what the day would look like. Once the day arrived, she was exactly on time and ready to go. She was friendly and got along with everyone, but was also willing to tell people to move when people were in the pictures. Finally, she was very flexible with photos. We wanted to have a large photo and she was willing to make that happen. We really enjoyed working with Jennifer Maren Photography and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Jennifer Maren Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Bloomer, 54724 See on map