Mount Calvary, WI 53057 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Studio L Photography

Welcome to Studio L Photography, I am Laura Schneider.

I think of myself as an energetic woman who has a whimsical approach to life. I take life as it comes and make the best of situations that arise. I am passionate and strive to be true to my authentic self.

I am an artist, plain and simple. With a BFA in photography, I take great pride in my craft and often become emotionally vested in my documentations. I notice subtleties that go overlooked by the casual observer and thrive on the challenge of capturing the slightest glance or unrehearsed movement. My photography reveals character and, at the same time, lays it bare.

After nearly a decade as a photographer, I specialize in weddings and lifestyle sessions. Frederick Barnard once said, "One picture is worth a thousand words." With that said, I am building my very own library.

Follow Studio L Photography on

sad 15

• Real Weddings 32

25 Reviews for Studio L Photography

Casey · Married on 06/25/2016

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Laura and how happy we are with our experience with her and our weddings pictures. Laura was incredibly professional and it was obvious that she was comfortable and knew what she was doing! Laura also adds a personal touch to her work, and she shared many laughs with us throughout the day. It was so nice to work with someone who is so clearly passionate about their job. The photographs she took are so lovely and more than I could have ever expected—I can’t stop looking at them! I am so pleased with our decision to work with Laura and our overall experience and would highly recommend her!

Toni · Married on 06/18/2016

Laura was so great! Her personality is so fun and she had everyone laughing! She did an amazing job catching moments I would have never seen throughout the day. The photos turned out amazing- I am in love with her work! The preview for our wedding album is spot on and I can't wait to see the final product! Thank You Laura for all you did for our special day!!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Very happy with Laura's service, and love how our wedding photos turned out. Once we got in touch about completing our wedding package and prints, she fulfilled everything we had ordered. Glad to have chosen Laura to document our wedding day. Thank you Studio L Photography!

Studio L Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings