Tara D Photos Reviews

Tara D Photos 6
Tara D Photos 7
  • Kate

Kate Moore · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful photos to remember a beautiful day!

We loved working with Tara to capture our wedding day. She was so great during the whole process and it was wonderful to get to know her beforehand. She is so thoughtful too and provided some excellent resources for us as we were planning timelines etc. The final product is also so amazing! She captured the feel of our day and all of those little details that can be so easily missed. We will cherish these photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Kate! It was such a joy getting to know you and Nate and being part of your day! Your love for Christ is obvious and will be so important as you begin your life as one. Congratulations and I can't wait to see what your future together holds =)

Rhiannon · Married on 12/16/2017

Tara was absolutely phenomenal! She assisted us in planning the schedule for our day so that we were able to capture each special moment. She efficiently coordinated all of our family members after the wedding so that she could capture each photo we asked for. She was also present for the entire day from 8am-9pm and captured each moment wonderfully! I would highly recommend Tara D Photos to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Tara D Photos 8
    Tara D Photos 9

Don · Married on 12/16/2017

Tara did an amazing job with our photos. She was very good about gathering all of the information she would need on the day of so that she could capture everything we wanted her to. On the day of the wedding she was very punctual and we barely even noticed she was there. When we received all of the photos 2 weeks later, there wasn't one in the bunch that we did not like.

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 12/09/2017

Tara is amazing and so easy to work with! My husband and I feel somewhat awkward in front of a camera, and Tara helped to keep us relaxed during our mini-engagement shoot and met us at a brewery where we were more comfortable hanging out. She was very easy to communicate with throughout the whole process and worked with our budget and needs to make a customized package. Her professionalism on our wedding day was amazing- we had a large wedding party and she was perfectly calm and understanding of any last minute time changes. My husband said she was great with the groomsmen as well. It was freezing and snowed on our wedding day, and Tara didn't complain once about how cold it was. She made sure to get every family photo we had asked for (even when I was cold and tired of photos, she reminded me that I had wanted these, and I'm so glad she did!). She blended in at the reception and continued to take pictures until the end of our night. We were very impressed with her and her photos and would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Tara D Photos 10
    Tara D Photos 11
    Tara D Photos 12

Alan · Married on 11/11/2017

Tara did a terrific job! She made sure to get all the shots we asked for and in a timely manner. She is excellent with framing and lighting. I loved her candid pictures including many people in the same shot. We wanted one picture early for a Christmas card and she sent it right away. We got the rest of the pictures pretty quickly too. I would definitely recommend her to any one getting married!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Tara D Photos 13
    Tara D Photos 14
    Tara D Photos 15
    Tara D Photos 16

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you so much Alan! Y'all were a pleasure to work with. I love that photo of your grandparents dancing at the reception =) They are adorable!

Ariel · Married on 10/21/2017

Tara Lawson was wonderful to work with for our engagement session and wedding photos. She is a very talented photographer and I highly recommend her. I would love to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Ariel! Merry Christmas!

MacKenzie · Married on 10/07/2017

Tara was absolutely incredible from the moment she showed up, to the moment I got my pictures. She posted sneak peeks, and had my pictures back to me faster than any photographer I have ever worked with! If we could give her more than 5 stars, we would!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Mackenzie! It was my pleasure working with you =)

Rachel · Married on 09/25/2017

Tara was amazing to work with! She communicated well before the wedding, worked with us on our budget restrictions, helped us know the best way to go about timing during the wedding, and had our gallery ready for us before we got back from our honeymoon! Not to mention her photography style is absolutely breathtaking! Overall, a wonderful experience working with Tara!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

Tara is hands down the best! She did an absolute amazing job on all our pictures! Very accomodating and very patient! The day of the wedding was hectic and she did an absolute amazing job getting all the shots that I wanted, plus more! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Tara D Photos 17
    Tara D Photos 18
    Tara D Photos 19
    Tara D Photos 20

Amber · Married on 09/02/2017

Tara is your dream wedding photographer! She is very calm, down to earth, organized, easy to work with, and so patient. She provided us with hundreds of pictures- all excellent quality and within 3 weeks of our wedding date. So impressed, highly recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Amber! You and Wesley were a pleasure to work with! I don't know how many times I heard that day how selfless each of you are. And both of your reactions to seeing each other the first time were priceless <3

Casey · Married on 08/26/2017

Tara did an excellent job on our photos! She was well prepared, friendly, and got all of the shots without being noticeable. Tara is very responsive to questions and very easy to get in touch with. I would recommend Tara to photograph any Wedding or event and would love to work with Tara again.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Tiffani · Married on 07/29/2017

Tara is AMAZING! I cannot wait for her to take my wedding pictures. The engagement session was fun and the pictures turned out better than I could have imagined! She did wonderful and is affordable... I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Tiffani! I can't wait for your wedding either! You and Ryan are so sweet =)

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2017

Could not imagine a better photographer! Tara is absolutely AMAZING! :) She is such a peaceful, sweet, organized, and patient photographer with an incredible eye for beautiful detail. She captured sweet candid shots that I'll cherish forever. She made sure I had all the formal photos I requested while being flexible enough to take additional ones I wanted at the ceremony. She turned the pictures of the dimmed reception hall and church into beautifully lit photographs. Her creativity and good eye blessed us with beautiful outdoor photos that were absolutely perfect! She genuinely cares about her clients, and went the extra mile to make sure all the details we wanted were taken care of with extra care. I cannot express how thankful & blessed I am that Tara was our wedding photographer! I would recommend her with excitement to anyone getting married or wanting beautiful photographs of other special moments in life.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You are one of the sweetest brides I have had the pleasure to work with. I am so excited for you and Braden. It was a joy to witness your union.

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2017

Tara was absolutely amazing! First she shot our engagements photos and just did a phenomenal job! She even waited for my (now) husband to run home and get my dog to include her! (She's since passed and I will forever treasure those pictures)
    Our wedding day was crazy to say the least, yet Tara and her second photographer Brianna still made sure to get all the shots that I wanted. We got them back so fast and I cannot wait to print them out put them around our new apartment! On of my favorites was (I think) a new type of picture for Tara--using sparklers to write words. Tara agreed to try it and let me tell you, those pictures turned out perfect! I know how hard she must have worked to figure out how to do it, and I cannot write a long enough review to say how grateful I am for that. I loved that Tara was really familiar with my venue--made it smoother when it came to taking different shots since she already knew the best places to go.
    I 100% recommend Tara for any type of pictures you need done. Her cost is super affordable--especially considering everything you get and the quality!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Rachel! I am so glad we included Ginger in your engagement photos and that you asked about doing sparkler shots =) Your wedding was beautiful and I wish you and Shane many years of happiness!

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

I absolutely love the pictures that Tara took. I love how she captures the emotions of the scene and the personalities of the people in the pictures. I absolutely recommend Tara. She is by far the best photographer that I've ever met!!! I got all of the pictures that she took, edited, which is virtually unheard of, and they were all amazing. I just can't pick a favorite. Turnaround time to get the edited pictures was much quicker than I was expecting. She just did a fantastic job all around.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thanks so much Nicole! It was my absolute pleasure. I look forward to working with you again ;)

Bethany · Married on 05/27/2017

Tara D is fantastic! She's great to work with. Her photos are incredible! Would recommend 100%.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Bethany! I'm so happy for you and Drew =)

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

Tara did a fantastic job at our wedding. Great communication from the first emails several months ago all the way up through the wedding. She was professional and well organized the first time we met her a few weeks before the wedding and the wedding day was no different. She did a great job of adapting to "spur of the moment" photo requests at the wedding from both of our large families. Both of our families told us several times how good of a job Tara did.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Megan! You and Robby made my job easy. I am so glad you trusted me to capture your wedding day =) God bless.

Rebecca · Married on 04/29/2017

I would 100% recommend Tara D Photos to anyone looking for an awesome wedding photographer to capture their special day. It was a pleasure to work with her and we are so thankful! We LOVE our photos- they are beautiful!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! I am so blessed to be able to spend time with sweet couples like you all. Congratulations and God bless!

Jonathan · Married on 04/29/2017

Tara did an amazing job. We 100% recommend her. We were very pleased with her photos and are very happy with the choice to hire her!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you so much Jonathan! It was my pleasure =)

Halry · Married on 10/01/2016

Tara D Photos did an amazing job through our entire wedding experience. She was there hiding on the football field for the proposal. She was there for our engagement photos in a beautiful garden and was there for our entire wedding day! She did a great job listening to what I had in mind and even giving me more than I could have ever wanted! I highly recommend Tara D for your special occasion!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Brittney · Married on 08/06/2016

Tara is absolutely amazing! I had the privilege to have Tara capture both my engagement and wedding, and I was absolutely floored by the great quality of her photos, the photos themselves are crisp and romantic, and really take me back to those magical moments whenever I look at them. She served as a great calming presence on the most stressful of days and worked very patiently to keep both me and my groom on schedule for our big day. She is so patient, kind, and understanding and really did capture these amazing moments perfectly! I would recommend Tara to any bride looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Brittney! Your quaint country church wedding was perfect and I'm so glad you chose me to capture it =)

Kameron · Married on 05/16/2016

Tara is one of the greatest photographers we have ever worked with! She captured our proposal and our wedding and we are already booking her for more! She made every little detail extremely important and made sure to get a shot of it. She even took a load of stress off of me during wedding planning by helping create a timeline. She is very detailed, organized, and passionate about what she does and it definitely shows in her work! We would highly recommend Tara at Tara D Photos! She is so great to work with, and you'll be sure to fall in love with her work.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Tara D Photos's reply:

Thank you Kameron! I have really enjoyed seeing you and Derrick's relationship evolve. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it =)

Audrey · Married on 11/21/2015

Tara was so flexible when we met and I told her our wedding was only 2 months away! She was very organized, very detailed in her requests from us so that she was very prepared on our big day! Our photos we're phenomenal and I look back at them all the time. She captured some amazing moments throughout our day. I would highly recommend her to capture your special events!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Alaina · Married on 08/08/2015

Tara did an amazing job on our wedding photos! She did a great job of making the family photos go quickly and smoothly. She captured all the details as well as candid photos of my family and friends that I will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/30/2016