22 Reviews for Swiss Park Banquet Center

Lighting (1)
Barware (1)
Flatware (1)
22 Swiss Park Banquet Center Reviews

Elegant, Classy, Romantic, and full of love and Family Magic.

Profile Picture RAMONA LORRAINE, 12/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVE Heidi and her team in Swiss Park Banquet Center! Where do I start? For our pretty big guest list, they were one of the most affordable that we found. She was super sweet from the getgo and was super helpful through out. Tasting was great, and even though my mom bombarded her with questions, she handled it well. The rehearsal was great too! We were probably not her usual group of people (or size of bridal party), and she took care of all of us and accommodated everything. Leading up to the wedding, Heidi handled my outbursts and mental breakdowns sweetly and it was super helpful. The day of the wedding, the bridal room was so great that my girls and I wanted to stay there the whole time. The ceremony looked amazing before it was even decorated. Once again, Heidi and her team accommodated all the little requests that we had. I was driven to the ceremony in a nicely ACed car, which was nice for my body, and my nerves. She was super sweet pulling me out of the car and telling me to breathe. The reception was great. Once again, Heidi and her team were nice and accommodating and just super sweet all the way around. I can't thank the team enough, and will be my first stop next time I need a giant venue.

Profile Picture Abigail, 6/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding was beautiful and the food was delishous our guest were just raving about it. It was wonderful to have everything in one package at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture User5407054, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

AWESOME - LITERALLY PERFECT! That's how I can sum up my experience at Swiss Park Banquet Center... perfect. This place has it all. Heidy and Tony were wonderful and went above and beyond to make our day special and go off without a hitch. My wife and I didn't have to do much after booking them and it was a godsend since we planned our whole wedding in literally 3 months.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Server(s), Tastings, Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast

Norma at Swiss Park was so helpful as she kept us informed and answered every question we had. She was with us until the very end. And the referral to our decorator/florist Judy was the best choice we could have made. They made our day special and made memories to last a life time.

Profile Picture User6117378, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs

The staff and venue were amazing! The staff was flexible and did whatever they could to meet our needs. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect. Our guest loved the food, the cake, and the look the venue. The Swiss Park is a great place!

Profile Picture User5122560, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love this place! The wedding was very lovely. The garden was setup beautifully. Though it was September and the weather was in the high 90s, but the tree shades and wind from the trees helped cooled us down. Our reception was in the Alpine room which was decorated nicely with draperies of our choice. The food was as delicious as the initial food tasting with exception to the swiss steak being a tid bit overcook. Now their service is exceptional. Their staff is extremely professional and very helpful. Especially Norma, who helped us from the start to the end, answered all of our questions and concerns, made things possible for us according to our requests. Also not forgetting the day of event coordinator, Yvette. She helped getting things in place and organized so my husband & I did not get any frantic call on the day. Thank you all for making our wedding so special!

Profile Picture Pei Yee & Euk Hei, 9/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swiss Park made our experience and wedding special! They provide excellent customer service and are great in communicating with us and making sure everything they offer and what we need are visited. Maxine, Norma, & Yvette are great and courteous staff. If you plan to have your event here please visit and when you decide you would like to use their service you will not regret it and it will be one of the best decisions you will make in your life. I absolutely would recommend them to anyone who is looking to book a wedding for ceremony and reception. Think about how much time you can save for you and your guest for traveling if it's all in one place. You can use that time to party up!!!! Thanks again Swiss Park for hosting our wedding!!!!!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 4/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm sitting here trying to think of exactly how to express my feelings for this place but it's proving difficult. Words don't do it justice. From our very first tour to cleanup at the end of the night on our wedding day, Swiss Park has been helpful, accommodating, knowledgeable, professional, caring, and so in-tuned to our needs and vision.
We initially chose the venue because they gave us an excellent price for an all-in-one package that no other venue offered. We could have shown up with nothing but our wedding attire and guests and they would have provided the rest! On the other hand they we also incredibly flexible with our own decor and place settings, music, cake, wine, and any other details that we wanted to change or provide on our own.
Norma, the coordinator, was especially wonderful. She made sure all of our questions were answered promptly. Even if no one picked up the phone and we had to leave a message, we were called back within an hour. She made sure all of our worries were put to rest and all of our crises were taken care of. She was there for every important moment on the day of the wedding and always had everything under control. She even took care of the little things like making sure mine and my husband's leftover food was put in the fridge in boxes for us to take home.
And speaking of the food, it's AMAZING! We had the hardest time choosing which hors d'oeuvres to serve as they all sounded delicious. As for the main course, we chose the steak and salmon. The dish came with a phenomenal baked potato with cheese and probably a sprinkle of heaven... and I don't even usually like steak or potatoes!
The ceremony took place in an outdoor garden with a beautiful gazebo and the reception was in a perfectly sized hall for our guest count. It was the perfect setting for us and I can't imagine how our wedding could have gone any more amazingly.
If you live anywhere near this venue, you DEFINITELY need to check it out.

Profile Picture Genevieve, 12/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Lin and Naomi where amazing to work with, their patience and quickness to answer my gagillion questions was amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Bryana, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When I called Swiss Park, the sales coordinator (Tricia) was very nice and helpful and gave me all the info I needed. Although the venue is close to the freeway, you don’t notice it at all. The surroundings are great—it’s along a road with basically nothing next to it. There are 2 rooms—a large ballroom (too big for our small wedding) and a smaller sunny room that they use for brunch. We chose the small room—the Alpine Room. It’s decorated with Swiss paraphernalia and it has character and felt cozy. We didn’t add any room décor at all (just centerpieces for the tables).
Although the cost ended up a little bit higher than I anticipated, we received discounts due to having a weekday morning ceremony.
Everything went great the day of the wedding; we had everything we needed all set up. The food was great, the room looked fantastic, and the cake was absolutely gorgeous and very delicious.
To sum up, I’m happy with how everything went—everyone at Swiss Park is very nice, patient, and excellent communicators! Tricia was awesome in how fast she responded to my many questions, as well as reassuring all of my concerns. We received generous discounts on the overall price due to the day/time, and everything they served was delicious! This is beautiful, affordable venue that I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Halley, 5/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food during the tasting is not that great, but during our reception it turned out excellent! During our cake cutting I started to slice & serve our guest then a staff took over! Our sales consultant, "Maxine" was the best & "Markus" the owner is great they make you feel welcomed! The venue had a event before our reception so it kind of made it difficult for us to set up everything but overall Swiss park is a great place so much that we have them in mind for other events in the future!

Profile Picture christine, 4/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my reception at Swiss Park in the Matterhorn Room. I was extremely happy with their service. The Swiss Park team goes above and beyond to make sure the bride and groom are completely satisfied. I have no complaints. The food is delicious. I had the Mexican Fiesta buffet. All my guests are still talking about how beautiful the hall was and how delicious the food was. I have no doubt that if you choose this location you will be as happy as I am. Their packages are AMAZING and it takes away so much stress to go with their packages. I would definitely recommend Swiss Park.

Profile Picture User1485189, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at Swiss Park banquet center was a delight.

The owners Marcus and Angelica went out of their way to make sure that everything was perfect on our special day.

The food was excellent, the price is great, very inexpensive for all you get. The grand ballroom is gorgeous with a staircase and lots of old style wood.

The service was fantastic from all staff there, before and on the day of the wedding.

The gazebo is beauitful as well, with lots of flowers and scents eminating from the garden.

The bridal suite is perfect, with couches, a full bathroom and shower.

We are thrilled with chose Swiss Park for our wedding, thank you to all staff and especially Marcus and Angelica.

Love,
Sean and Olga
April 16, 2011 Wedding

Profile Picture Sean, 4/16/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swiss Park Banquet Center did more than just meet our expectations, but went above and beyond that.
When my fiance and I needed to find a place to have our ceremony and reception, we were so lucky to have found Swiss Park and be able to work with Marcus. Unlike other places, Marcus didn't turn us away due to our limited budget. He listened to us and helped us in creating a lovely intimate wedding with our closest family and friends. All throughout the planning and in piecing together the elements for our wedding, Angelica, Tricia, and other staff members were all patient and very helpful.
On the day of our wedding, nothing seemed to have been going right due to a mishap at the beauty salon where I was 30 minutes late for my own wedding! But because of how understanding and accommodating everyone was at Swiss Park, our wedding turned out to be a great success! The ceremony decor was beautiful, the food was delicious, and not only was my cake pretty but it was delectable! The staff at Swiss Park delivers the best customer service anyone can ask for, especially on a very special occasion. There are no words to describe the gratitude that I have towards the people at this facility.
On behalf of my husband and our families, we truly are thankful to Marcus, Angelica, and all the staff at Swiss Park!

Profile Picture Armie, 3/12/11, 3 Reviews
4.7

Swiss Park was a blessing for us. We fell in love with the Matterhorn room from the moment we walked in. The owners made us feel like part of the family. We were please with the pricing, location and quality of services offered.

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/10/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our wedding really was the best day of our lives and everything was perfect. Most of the credit for this goes to the staff at Swiss Park. We were extremely happy with all their hard work. They are one of the few places left who really know what customer service means. We like that they took care of the "big Stuff" like: cake, linens, chair covers and bows, food, bar, ceremony music, and ceremony set up: aisle runners, and chairs, bridal suite(if you would like to get ready there). So we would highly recommend them to anyone. Especially if you don't want to deal with so many vendors. All we had to worry about was the florist, minister,photographer, and dj. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had and how they loved the food and cake. I suggest the buffet, it gives a variety of choices to all your guests and they can go back for seconds as well. They also provide a coordinator to over see your itinerary the day of... and believe us, everything went according to schedule. Maxine, is the lady who helped us through all the planning of the menu, linens, and to decide what package was best for our budget. She even saved us money instead of talking us into spending more. All the staff is so nice and they really make you feel like you are their only customer.

Profile Picture VERONICA, 10/3/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All I can say is that I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!! The staff was great and the food was wonderful! I would definetly recommend this place to ANYONE!!!!

Profile Picture lavina, 8/1/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

This place was great before all the way til the actual wedding day. They were attentive and on top of things we never had to ask for anything they took care of things before we even realized that there was something wrong. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a reception location. They have a beautiful garden for pictures and an ABSOLUTLY wonderful staff. I am so glad that we choose this venue for our wedding. It really was more than I could have ever imagined.

Not to mention the ease of having everything with one vendor. Im talking linens, table covers, cake, food alomost everything. The cake and food was delicious. I brought in a picture of the cake that me and my husband wanted and it came out beautiful. It really was more than we could have imagined. Oh, if you do decide to go with Swiss Park (and you really should it would be worth it) go with their in house decorator A Special Event. Her name is Judy she works wonders as well and is really awesome at what she does.

I was really happy with their service and how my wedding day turned out. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SWISS PARK!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/23/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

love this place, highly recommend to any and everyone for any event they may be having in the future! love the staff so friendly and organized!

Profile Picture tiffany, 1/13/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This place had the best food, service, and cake! They were friendly and a joy to deal with! I would recommend them to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!!

Profile Picture Alina, 8/12/07, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake

We were very close to picking a country club/golf course as a reception venue (white tent outside etc.), but once we had a tour of Swiss Park Banquet Center, we changed our minds. It's very convinient to have everything in one place.
Swiss Park provided us with the wedding ceremony in the garden, chairs, music, plenty of parking for our guests, reception hall, appetizers, buffet (3 main entrees), wedding cake, slide show projector.. you name it!

The colors we wanted for the bows for the chairs was hard to find, but they were able to find fabric to match!
The staff was awesome to work with! During our wedding, I didn't even notice the wait staff! They were so on top of things. The food was also delicious and there were a wide variety for our guests to choose from (braised swiss steak, salmon and chicken piccata) 5 different kinds of salad, etc.

Profile Picture Charlene, 5/20/07, 3 Reviews