Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

40 Reviews for Supersound Productions

Sound/PA System (5)
Liability Insurance (4)
Uplighting (4)
40 Supersound Productions Reviews

Doug and super sound production were so wonderful to work with leading up to our big day. We had the absolute time of our lives at our reception all thanks to super sound productions. We literally danced the night away and so did everyone who attended. It was such a blast and Doug knew exactly what to play to keep the party going and to please everyone. Thank you so much! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Doug was a pleasure to work with. We were at a wedding he performed at and decided to look him up for our wedding. He is fairly priced and easy to work with. Our venue was very strict with timelines and didn't allow much time for Doug to set up. He promised he'd get it done and he definitely came thru. Quality equipment, quality service and quality music. Thanks for helping us make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Greg, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are SO grateful for DJ Doug from Supersound. It was clear from the beginning that he was the right choice for our wedding. Doug was responsive, professional, and super accommodating. We have a big dancing crew and really wanted someone who would keep the dancefloor packed from start to finish. And did he ever! Everyone from our crazy bridal party to my husband's grandparents were on the dance floor having a blast! Doug, we can't thank you enough. With you I knew one of the most important parts of my wedding (the vibe) was well taken care of and I wouldn't have to stress. Brides-- don't underestimate how important it is to have someone you trust controlling the overall flow of your wedding (introductions, speeches and GOOD MUSIC) I would recommend Doug and his team to anyone! It's an added bonus that they have all the newest technology and upgrades at a REASONABLE price point.

Profile Picture Molly, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Doug made the whole process easy from start to finish. He allowed us to customize our playlist and he added additional audience appropriate music. Any questions were answered immediately. Excellent service and DJ. I would highly recommend him for all your music needs!

Profile Picture Jason, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for true expertise in both music and lighting at an amazing value, and a DJ who will really follow your playlist and knows how to read the crowd, DJ Doug and his team are perfect for your wedding! Doug followed my every request for both the ceremony and reception music, and kept everyone dancing all night (I didn't leave the dance floor!) His introductions and directions to our guests were enthusiastic and clear, without being cheesy or inauthentic like other DJ's. Doug went above and beyond to accommodate guests music requests and covered all genres of music so both the elder and younger guests could enjoy the party on the dance floor. The sound quality was amazing and the music transitioned seamlessly between songs. AND, on top of all this, Doug is an expert in lighting. Our tent was lit up in a beautiful amber color that was truly stunning and set the ambiance for the whole evening. Overall the music and aura under the tent was truly the highlight of the night, and must be attributed to Doug's expertise! I am so glad we chose him and his team to be a part of this most special day in our lives!

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Doug was amazing from the start. I planned my wedding in CT, while living in Vegas. Doug was repeatedly available to talk me through the process. I flew home 1 weekend, to meet with him, and other vendors. His personality immediately left me feeling very confidant in his skills. Our guests that were coming were from different groups, who liked differ genres of music, from oldies to hip hop to country. Doug had a great playlist that got everyone out of their seats. The lighting package added to making the venue even more beautiful then I could've imagined.

Profile Picture User5148317, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Doug of Supersound Productions did a fantastic job at our wedding! We hired him for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception DJ services, as well as uplighting. He was easy to work with, helping with song selection when we were getting stuck and ensuring we were happy with the color choices for the uplighting. He was very accommodating to our requests, including a special GOBO light that was personalized with our names and wedding date. As for the music and DJ portion, Doug was excellent, making all the announcements we requested and keeping the dance floor busy right up until the very end! Overall, we were extremely happy with everything, and would highly recommend Supersound Productions to anyone looking for a personable, knowledgeable, and quality DJ.

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug is great - very energetic and warm personality - the most important quality I was looking for as a DJ for my wedding . The lighting he did was amazing too. Def recommend him :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Doug was awesome. He's great to work with. He is laid back, and easy to work with. He has a ton of experience, which made it easy to customize our wedding music. The DJ website he uses is easy to navigate, and so convenient to find suggested/top songs if you're not sure what to pick. He did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug truly impressed me from the first phone call. He is so personable and friendly and answered all the questions I had during my entire planning process. He knew exactly what I wanted. He was very responsive to my emails and phone calls for the months leading up to the wedding. His prices are so reasonable, and you get so much more than what you pay for, in my opinion. At the wedding, Doug showed up way ahead of time and was so professional. He took on the role of coordinating my bridal party and helped keep everyone organized when the caterer ran into some issues. He truly stepped up in this aspect, even before the music began. Once dancing started, he kept every single guest on the dance floor all night until the very end at 11 PM. He made sure to check in with me and my husband during the night and kept the timeline on track like a pro. Excellent variety of music that kept the crowd going. Doug is amazing!! Highly, highly recommend his business to anyone for any event, but especially weddings.

Profile Picture Joslynn, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Everything went perfectly with Doug and Scott at our wedding! The music kept everyone dancing all night long, right up until the last song of the evening. From the ceremony to the reception, they kept every thing running smoothly. Our guests said it was one of the most fun weddings they have been to, and I credit our DJ's with a lot of that!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Doug did a fantastic job keeping our guests on the dance floor all night. He catered to our suggestions and modified the music according to the feel of the crowd. We were nervous about choosing a DJ without having heard him play before and we were very happy with our decision on the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture User3433435, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Doug was great. He played everything to cater to a diverse crowd, he had everyone on the dance floor. He got all of our requests played and then some. Doug is super nice and so easy to work with. We had so much fun with Doug and Scott on our wedding day. They also did the up lighting at our reception that looked beautiful. I would highly recommend DJ Doug.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Doug and Scott went above and beyond our expectations. They were very professional and organized from start to finish so we didn't have to worry about a thing. All we needed to do was provide our timeline and some song choices and everything else was taken care of from there. Doug gave us his opinion regarding the timeline for our wedding which was a huge help since we really didn't know what to expect. He played music throughout the night depending on the crowd and everybody had a blast! Not only is he a great DJ but also a great MC. We had an after party once the reception was done and he set up a speaker and playlist for us without hesitation. We couldn't have been happier and would recommend supersound productions to anyone. It is a great value!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Not only did DJ Doug provide incredible music for the night, but he helped the evening progress flawlessly. When meeting with Doug before our wedding he helped us make decisions we didn't even know we needed, and was able to provide the most perfect suggestions for songs/announcements when we were unsure! He knew our style just based on a small list of songs, and made sure we were where we needed to be at all times! The uplighting he provided was absolutely breathtaking, and truly completed the venue. All of his uplighting is cordless so there was nothing to trip over and no bulky equipment to be seen! Working with Doug was fun and enjoyable, and I would (and have) recommended him to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Working with Doug was an absolute pleasure! He was very professional,courteous and of course fun! He offered a few great suggestions that we happily took and was very open to our ideas. Our reception was so much fun! The dance floor was always filled. We later heard back from so many guests how much fun they had dancing the night away. Never once did I worry about the music or our guests not having a good time. Doug , legit, had it all under control and gave us the best party we could imagine wrapped up in our wedding reception :-)

Profile Picture Sheila, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

DJ Doug (and Scott!) were amazing. We had so many people (and a wide variety of age ranges) comment on how great the music was and how much they enjoyed the flow of the night. We simply couldn't be happier with how everything worked out, and we were especially thankful for the close communication Doug had with us throughout the process. Doug was able to completely respect our musical taste (folk/Americana/indie), but also read the crowd really well and brought his own incredible DJ skills to the table. The uplighting he provided was tasteful and affordable, and it MADE the look of what was already a beautiful venue.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug was a pleasure to work with and so much fun! I have never seen so many people on the dance floor at the end of the night. So many people have told me in the weeks after the wedding that they have never danced so much at a wedding. Doug knows how to keep the crowd on the dance floor and keep the party going.

The lighting package transformed our venue space. Doug went to the venue prior to our wedding to determine the perfect lighting for our reception.

I would recommend his services to any couple who wants to the most fun at their wedding!

Profile Picture Peristera, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug was unbelievable! You can tell not only does he love music, he really knows his stuff! He took cues from our musical taste and we never had to worry about the party slowing down. He has a great personality and shows it, but without being that DJ who just wants to hear himself speak. Doug did a fantastic job of showing his personality (and ours) through the music. The flow and variety was perfect, not to mention the lighting he provided was a perfect accompaniment to our venue and overall feel of the wedding. Quality sound was provided for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. He has a great voice and that matters when you are doing introductions. DJ Doug-O is the perfect DJ for anyone who wants to emphasize great music, set a wonderful mood, and get superior quality in all of the services you look for in a DJ! It is "Supersound Productions" for a reason and I definitely echo that sentiment!

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug was fabulous, he was super professional, wrote us back immediately, and most importantly, sooo much fun and played amazing music! He mixed in everything so well, we all danced the whole night! We had a such a blast!!!

Profile Picture diana, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug was awesome. I didn't have to do anything. He took care of it all and played all the right music. People who came to my wedding have been non stop telling me how much fun the had. I definitely made the right choice in a DJ.

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Doug was AMAZING! The music was great, the up lighting was perfect and he kept everyone on the dance floor from the first song to the last song. Great selection of music and he played all the songs I wanted him too. I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug was absolutely great to deal with. He listened to everything we wanted and was incredibly flexible, particularly on the day of the wedding. In particular, he provided really helpful and insightful guidance in areas in which my wife and I did not have strong opinions or in dealing with decisions that we had not thought about thoroughly. All told, Doug was a fantastic DJ and I would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Supersound took care of both the DJing and the lighting for our ceremony and reception. We met with Doug and Scott to finalize everything a couple of weeks before the ceremony and they guided us through everything. They were very helpful with making suggestions and giving us options to make our day special. The day of the wedding they were on top of everything so that we did not have to worry about a thing. Scott was our main DJ and he got everyone out onto the dance floor. Several people came up to us and said our wedding was one of the best they have ever been to and I have Doug, Scott and Supersound to thank for such awesome entertainment.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/1/13, 1 Review