Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning Reviews

77 | Trenton, NJ

77 Reviews for Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning

• Maria

Maria · Getting married on 01/18/2020

I've been getting tans from Gabby for awhile now and I just love her and their products! Gabby always does a fantastic job, is very professional and always makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend getting your tan by her! Sunkissed tanning is definitely the way to go when getting ready for your wedding.

• User4976664 · Recently married

I came to sunkissed for my first airbrush tan and I am in love! Gabriella sprayed me and my color was perfect. I felt very comfortable and will never go anywhere else. Amazing products as well and good price!

chloe · Married on 09/29/2018

I've been in search of a perfect spray tan for quite some time now. I spoke to Gabriella over the phone before my session and she answered all my questions and eased my nerves so I booked my appointment. My tan came out so amazing and I am so pleased. Gabriella made me feel comfortable and was very informative in the after care of my tan. Their organic solution along with organic products is what attracted me to this business and I am impressed with everything so far. I've been back multiple times since my first visit just because I feel so much better about myself with a little color! This is a business I will continue to use even after my wedding. Highly recommend Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning.

Lizzy · Married on 09/15/2018

ive been to Sunkissed before for a pre-vacation tan and I remembered how great my experience was. Making and appointment is by far the easiest, the online booker allows you to pick the day and time & it immediately sent out a confirmation email with the new location address. The new salon is so cute! I was greeted by the owner, who had also done my tan last time which I was very happy about! After expressing to her my desired look, I was asssured I'd have nothing more then a glow this time around ( last time I wanted a dark bronze tan for Mexico). The next day, after showering, my tan looked perfect. I called the salon to purchase a package of 4, it ends up being cheaper per tan this way, and went ahead and booked for my shower, bachelorette party, wedding and honeymoon! Another great experience with Sunkissed! Highly recommend

• User2732112 · 1+ year ago

Sun kissed is my go-to for ALL my events. There hasn't been one time that I wasn't able to be fit in. So much faster and safer than a tanning bed! All my girls were sprayed and perfect for my wedding.

Corinne · Married on 05/22/2016

I used Sunkissed Tanning in hamilton square 3 times. My tanning specialist was Gabriella. She was very knowledgeable and professional. My tan was very natural looking and not streaked anywhere on my body. I would recommend Sunkissed Tanning for any type of occasion. Ask for Gabriella! !

I needed to get spay tanned for my weeding I found sun kissed and they were great! Bridget did a fantastic job educating me on how to maximize my spray tan and take care of it! She was very prompt and very reasonably priced! I would definetly use her again and recommend to all my friends!

I got spray tanned here for my sister in laws wedding, and I only have good things to say. Gabriella Landolfi does such an amazing job, the tans look so natural! Definitely recommended!!

I visited the Warren Tricomi (Shrewsbury) location after purchasing a Groupon for an airbrush tanning session with Emily. Although I was initially weary given the natural stigma surrounding spray tanning (orange, poor odor etc.) my results exceeded all expectations. Emily maintains a keen eye to precision and detail and gave me a tan that was truly immaculate. I highly recommend this company and technician and will definitely return for my wedding this fall :)

I get sprayed by Gabriella every 2 weeks! I cannot go in the sun and this is an amazing alternative. It comes out so natural and it makes me feel great. The prices are reasonable and there's always a special going on. Would highly recommend!!!!

Kelly · Married on 04/18/2015

I loved my spray tan from Bridget. She did an excellent job both at my trial and for my wedding day. Not orange or streaky at all, which I've heard horror stories about. She also makes you feel comfortable the whole time. I've gone back a few times since my wedding. Would definetly reccomend!

ARLENE · Married on 02/20/2015

I visited Sunkissed for my first spray tan and was greeted by Gabriella, who was very professional and friendly. I was pleasantly surprised by the natural look of the tan. I in turn booked appointments for my daughter and her bridal party the day before her wedding. Gabriella did a fantastic job and they all looked beautiful with their natural glow. In addition, special attention was given to making sure we all knew how to take care of our tans by using the proper products to prolong the look. I have since been back to Sunkissed several times and will continue to frequent this business just to feel like I have been on vacation!

My skin tone is a little darker and I just wanted a light glow. Sam gave me just the right color. Thanks again

Maggie · Married on 12/13/2014

I was recommended Sunkissed from one of my friends that had used them for their wedding last spring. They were super professional and very patient with my bridal party and I (there were 12 of us total). Our wedding was in the winter so we just wanted light tans, they came out perfect! Thanks again!

Sommer · Married on 05/03/2014

I cannot believe I ever used I go to tanning beds. I will never go back! I was very nervous to get an airbrush tan before my wedding so I did a trial a few weeks before. Kate sprayed me at the trial and Bridget did the spray two days before my wedding. They both did awesome! I got what they called a "light medium" and it was beyond perfect. I will definitely be returning for future events.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Bridget and the color of my skin after leaving her salon!! I started going to her a few years before my wedding and as soon as I got engaged I knew I would go to her for my wedding day. I was so pleased with my tan, it was just perfect. I will continue to be "Sunkissed" for years to come! :)

Katie · Married on 04/12/2014

Not only was my tan perfect, scheduling was a breeze. They got me in with no problem and have night appointments which is extremely convenient. Very comfortable experience and I will definitely be going back.

Kali · Married on 04/05/2014

Loved my Sunkissed glow for my wedding! Very professional and comfortable environment!

Nadiya · Married on 03/08/2014

My favorite part about Sunkissed is their evening hours. This was so convenient for my crazy schedule! The tan was also awesome and much better than expected.

Leona · Married on 03/02/2014

I went for my tan two days before my wedding. It could not have come out more perfect! I tell all my friends about them.

• F

Franny · Married on 03/01/2014

I went to my friends wedding and got airbrushed a few days before. I was nervous because I did not want to look orange, but it came out great! I will definitely be going back for other events in the future!

Sandra · Married on 02/16/2014

Loved my tan! So much better than the beds where I burn! Best decision ever!

I was recently the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding. Her and I treated ourselves to airbrush tans from Sunkissed and we were more than pleased with the results. Very comfortable environment!

Emily · Married on 02/02/2014

I recommend to every bride! Bridget scheduled my appointment and answered all of my many questions. Kate sprayed me and made it a very comfortable experience. Thanks girls!!

Karen · Married on 01/25/2014

I found Sunkissed on Google and went to their Shrewsbury location (I live in Red Bank). It is inside of another salon but very easy to get to! The girls were professional and I am so glad I went for my wedding day do to my burning when I use the tanning beds. Definitely recommend!!!!!