THE KEY LOOK

Carteret, NJ View map

THE KEY LOOK is a luxury hair & makeup bridal team that is based in New Jersey. THE KEY LOOK is owned by a long-time makeup artist, Keziah Jones. She and her team of 14 stylists are dedicated to giving their clients second-to-none services for their wedding celebrations. They aim to provide more than just gorgeous looks. With each booking they take, they add a fun and joyful atmosphere, helping clients to gain confidence for their special day. THE KEY LOOK accommodates all hair types and all skin tones and would be pleased to be a part of making a marital experience picture-perfect.

Keziah and her team of hairstylists and makeup artists offer a broad range of services for clients to choose from. This company is able to assist customers in the states of New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Delaware. Destination weddings are accepted on a case-by-case basis. Should couples wish to know more about THE KEY LOOK's services, they are encouraged to reach out to Keziah with any inquiries they may have.

• Black-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Karel M. Married on 06/25/2022

The absolute best!

The Key Look LLC was simply the best team to work with. Prompt in all ways, flexible, informative, and talented. Keziah and her team made me, my bridesmaids, my mother and my husband’s mother feel like queens. From the bridal trial to the wedding day. We had a brunch wedding with an early start time (3:30 am). The team was on time and on point. We were finished right on schedule. We also had women of multiple races and ethnicities with differing hair types (straight, wavy, curly, and coils, thick, medium thickness, fine, different lengths) and different skin tones across the spectrum. If you’re concerned about this, don’t be. Everyone was extremely happy with both their hair and makeup. Our guests kept commenting on how great we all looked! I will book the Key Look LLC for all events moving forward!

THE KEY LOOK's reply:

Karel you are such a sweetheart! We had such a good time with you ladies on your wedding day! Thank you so much for trusting us to be apart of your special day. You were a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for this amazing review!!!
    Megan Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST company for your wedding hair and makeup needs

Hiring The Key Look was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. As a woman of color with curly hair and a bridal party made up of women with different hair types and skin tones, finding the right hair and makeup team was very important to me. I had previously scheduled a trial with another stylist, which went horribly and left me feeling rather helpless until I found The Key Look.

From the moment I met Keziah, I was blown away. She was inviting, informative, explained her process and took the time to answer all my questions. Within hours of our meeting, Keziah sent me a draft contract for my review.

Throughout the whole process, Keziah was responsive, professional, and patient. I made several changes to our contract and met with her multiple times to discuss questions and concerns. Each time, she was graceful and happy to help. You can tell that she loves what she does and her passion shines.

My wedding preview was the best. Keziah did my makeup and Alisha did my hair. I provided my inspirational photos, and the execution was flawless. I felt like a princess, and it felt like my wedding was really happening! I couldn’t have been happier. Keziah and I went over my feedback in preparation for my wedding day.

On my wedding day, Keziah and Alisha were rockstars. They did hair and makeup for me, my four bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. My ladies looked amazing. My hair and makeup were beyond beautiful. I felt like a Hollywood star. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests and even recommended The Key Look to many of my friends who asked me who I hired. Keziah and Alisha even traveled with me to my venue to apply the finishing touches and put on my veil.

The professionalism and talent of The Key Look is unparalleled. I feel so grateful to have found them. I highly recommend The Key Look to any bride looking for hair and makeup services.

THE KEY LOOK's reply:

Megan!!!! I can cry reading this review! You are one of the sweetest brides we've ever had. Your heart and energy is so pure and positive. Thank you so much for trusting THE KEY LOOK to be apart of your special day. We truly appreciate you for everything! You were amazing and your bridal party was also amazing to work with. Congratulations to you and Michael again! Y'all deserve all the happiness and joy in the world. Truly one of the best couples we've had. The energy was epic!!! I have so much love for yall and I wish yall the best with everything!!!!
  • Haslyna
    Haslyna W. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Experience Ever!

Everything about this amazing company is absolutely amazing. It was so important to work with well established black-owned businesses for my wedding and The Key Look completely exceeded every one of my expectations. Keziah is wonderful, she answered all my questions, listened to my needs and even called me on my wedding day to check on me and offer beautiful well wishes for my special day. My entire bridal party looked phenomenal, everyone loved their look including my Maid of Honor who had different needs because she suffers from alopecia. Ebone was prepared and able to work with her and she looked beautiful. To be honest Ebone took such good care of all of us and she was such a pleasure to work with everyone felt special. Hands down The Key Look helped to make my wedding day a magical day I will never forget. I'm so excited and cannot wait to see my wedding photos when they come back! You will not regret working with this amazing team.

THE KEY LOOK's reply:

Haslyna!!!! You're the sweetest. You were a pleasure to work with and Ebone said that everyone was so sweet. I was so happy to be able to meet you at your bridal preview. I am so happy we were able to make this process smooth and easy for you. Thank you so much for trusting us and allowing us to be apart of your special day. It was an absolute pleasure! You looked amazing and the vendors at your wedding understood the assignment. If you ever need us again you know how to reach us!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

4 City Hall Plaza Rahway, NJ, 07065
Location of (THE KEY LOOK)
City Hall Plaza Carteret, NJ, 07065