Splash DJ Reviews

Splash DJ 3
Splash DJ 4
Splash DJ 5

Kristen Doyle · Married on 07/13/2019

Steve was a great choice. Everything went smooth and we loved the music he played.

Awesome DJ! It was exactly what we wanted. He kept the party going and we had people on the dance floor almost the entire time! I was so nervous that no one would dance but it was great. The song selections were great and he was very flexible if we wanted to request a song. I will definitely be considering him for any future parties and recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Shelly · Married on 05/19/2019

Helped make our day wonderful

Steve was amazing to work with. From his available online resources for planning to implementation of all our requests. Our reception was a great time!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome DJ!

Steve was the DJ at our recent wedding. Even from our first phone conversation, he was professional, easy going, and fun. We hired him to provide the sound services for our outdoor ceremony and reception. We had a lot of our own music mixes for our ceremony and dances, and Steve accommodated this without a problem. He kept on our timeline and kept things flowing so nicely. He did a great job with MC tasks and really kept the party going!

My new husband and I actually had to leave early due to illness, but upon our request, Steve kept the guests dancing until our original reception end time. That is pretty impressive, and he really ensured that our guests could kick up their heels to some great music. He was also incredibly reasonable in his pricing, which is so refreshing in the wedding world. We highly recommend Steve as a DJ for any event!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Splash DJ's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure meeting your Family and Friends! Wishing you both love, laughter and happiness!

Lesley Hertsch · Married on 04/13/2019

A wonderful dj

Steve was amazing. He was so accommodating to us and was so kind and always made sure we were taken care of. Excellent DJ! He played everything that we wanted and more.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Patrick

Patrick · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing DJ, 100% recommend

Absolutely amazing DJ. I couldn't recommend Steve enough. There were some last minute changes we had due to weather, but Splash DJ was right there to help make it all come together. The dance floor was always packed by both young and old couples during the dance time, and during cocktail hour/dinner there was always great music in the background. He was great about announcing when food / deserts / etc were happening, and most importantly, just a really nice person. Very well priced. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Splash DJ's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! I enjoyed meeting your Family and Friends! Wishing you many years of love and laughter!

Justin · Married on 06/23/2018

Steve was a great DJ! He truly helped to make our special day feel more special. He was extremely accommodating in selecting the perfect song for a Mother/Son dance that we didn't know would occur minutes before. He made sure all the guests had a blast and was great a great host for the night!

Sent on 10/11/2018

J · Married on 05/19/2018

Steve did a wonderful job for us. The music was appropriate and he kept us supplied with everything we needed and checked in frequently. Music volume was just right and he hit all of our timeline targets. It’s hard when you are at your own wedding to keep track of events and times and I could rely on Steve to quietly come to us and let us know “it’s time to cut the cake and do toasts” etc., and made sure the mic was working and given to the right person at the right time.
    Music selection was great and guests had a blast dancing. Just wish we could have enjoyed the music longer!
    Just hire him already! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Splash DJ's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

J · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful DJ! My sister met with him to go over her music and ceremony and he followed her wishes to a T. Music was at the perfect volume and he kept the night moving along according to the timeline we gave him. I would HIGHLY recommend Splash DJ!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Denise · Married on 09/16/2017

Steve was amazing! My photographer even mentioned that she has never seen a dance floor so packed at a wedding before! He kept the music going and the event flowing. He was on time, accommodating and went with the flow when there were minor changes. He was available to set up both inside and outside the venue. Our dance floor was outside and reception was inside. Steve had a positive attitude and was willing to help out in any way. I would highly recommend him for any wedding big or small ( we had about 125 people). He will not disappoint and will provide the best service you could ask for. We went with Steve because upon meeting him, he was friendly, outgoing, and seemed to know his DJ "stuff." He was also reasonably priced as to where most other DJ's were asking way to much. Simply put... he was more than we could have asked for!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Splash DJ's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! I had a great time!
  • FutureMrs.Carroll

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

We loved working with Steve! He made our wedding so stress free and fun! We didn't have to worry once about the timing or schedule of the whole day. He was on top of it. He also was able to read the crowd and pick music that fit the mood. He was perfect! Our day would have not of gone as smoothly as it did without him.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Alexis · Married on 05/27/2017

We hate a fantastic wedding DJ experience with Splash DJ! I loved the ease of customizing your song choices and schedule with his online platform.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Britney · Married on 04/29/2017

Splash DJ was absolutely amazing. He was very prompt in responding to messages, sent wedding ideas, helped take care of the guests and bridal party, and was just an absolute wonderful person. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Sharon · Married on 08/20/2016

Steve was on time, unobtrusive, had a great music playlist, and kept the wedding party rockin' and rollin' all night! He patiently accommodated last minute requests and was just awesome! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Diana · Married on 05/07/2016

Steve was awesome!! He was so easy to work with and was so accommodating. Everyone loved him. He did such a great job with the music and helping with running the reception. He really knows what he's doing. He provided all the great lights and things that other DJ's charge you extra for. I'm so happy that we found Steve and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ for their wedding

Sent on 08/17/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2015

I highly recommend Steve as the DJ for your next wedding or celebratory event. He was extremely prompt and helpful during the planning process... my husband and I had a list of songs that were not found on his original website and not necessarily easily accessible...however, Steve found each and every song with no problem. Day of the wedding, he was set up and ready promptly for both the ceremony and the reception. He did a great job of engaging the crowd in some fun songs and entertainment. Aside from his duties as a DJ, Steve was so personable and willing to ensure that the bride and groom had the best day. He went above and beyond what we expected as a DJ, and couldn't be happier.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Splash DJ's reply:

It was definitely a honor to be present at your amazing wedding and reception!
    Thank you for the awesome day!
  • F

Frances · Married on 07/18/2015

Splash DJ was awesome at our wedding a few weeks ago! He was fun and helpful, and made our wedding day go so smoothly. Steve always replied very quickly to any questions I had during the planning months, and even helped us pick out our ceremony music. He uses a great planning tool on his website that lays out the timeline for the evening and lets you pick your favorite ceremony/cocktail hour/reception songs. Not to mention his pricing is very reasonable! Thank you for everything, we had a blast!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Steve was amazing, friendly and knew exactly what he was doing! And made sure the musical selections were exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Splash DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity!

Virginia · Married on 10/25/2014

Steve was an amazing DJ!!! From the very beginning when we first asked him about DJ'ing for our wedding, he was so responsive and very helpful! You can customize the music choice for your ceremony AND reception, and he has such an enormous inventory of music, I spent hours (happily) searching his database to find all the fun choices! He is so polite, and the night of our wedding he always made sure we were comfortable! He was close to our table, and if he ever saw or thought we needed anything he helped us out immediately.

I also wanted to say that he helped me out immensely with trying to find the perfect choice for my Father-Daughter dance, we had a split decision on two songs, to which he told me he would gladly play one and at the right time change it to the next! For those wondering...it went from Train's "Meet Virginia" (hence my name, which is Virginia) to Billy Ray Cyrus' "Achy Breaky Heart," which is a song that I played and sang to my dad when I was little!

Steve was so polite, helpful, and understanding when we were running a little behind on making our music selections. He even offered to help out any guests that may need a ride home, after all, some guests do drink at weddings!

I HIGHLY recommend Steve -- you won't go wrong choosing him as your DJ!

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • rusticbride

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2014

Steve Brooks, owner of Splash DJ, was absolutely fantastic! His prices are affordable and reasonable, and you are able to create your own wedding playlist over time on his online system. The online system was awesome and so easy to use, and you can always count on the latest/newest hits to be included. Steve also offers lighting packages along with DJ services, so the quote you receive from the website is what you'll actually pay for music and the type of lighting package you selected. Our wedding events went very smoothly and everyone had a BLAST on the dance floor! Steve's also very active in the community in case you are interested in dropping by one of his DJ events to give him a listen. Additionally, he can even provide music and/or microphones at your ceremony at a reasonable cost. If you can't afford some of the big talent agencies (Choice Entertainment) in the area, Steve is a great option to consider for your event! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Rebecca · Married on 03/18/2017

Steven is a GREAT D.J. Firstly, he has good availability. The second thing he has going on is his response time to questions. Thirdly, making playlists is super fun on his website. Finally, his prices are LOW! Go with Splash DJ and you will NOT be dissapointed!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/21/2016

Steven was so fantastic! I have never used a DJ for any event, I don't listen to music much, and I was very hesitant to hire someone based on internet reviews. But a friend said I should hire a DJ, and I knew it would keep my mind at ease.

Steven lives music. He has such a passion for music and he loves his job! He was so easy to keep in contact with (he even called me before the event to brainstorm ideas and to talk through everything). He was great at being the MC and keeping everything moving along. He worked so well with my coordinator as well.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Splash DJ did a great job at our wedding! He was very flexible with any changes that occurred.

Sent on 06/30/2014

I can't say enough about Splash. He was great and had everyone dancing and having a blast. We got so many compliments on the music the next day. Great DJ and very accommodating.

Sent on 05/22/2016