South Pacific Florist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Julie Married on 09/09/2012
    We absolutely loved our wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet was beyond beautiful, the bridesmaids were gorgeous. Our arch way was incredible. We were very happy with our flowers. Everyone else at the wedding gave us so many compliments on them.
    Kathi Married on 08/10/2012
    Robert at South Pacific was amazing! Once I decided on a color scheme and "feel" for the wedding, Robert was able to design bouquets and table arrangements that were perfect! Our flowers were delivered on time and super fresh looking, and lasted all weekend! I highly recommend South Pacific!
  • User847700 2+ years ago
    South Pacific Florist did an incredible job with our flowers. Robert was easy to work with, and really incorporated every little detail that we discussed into the arrangements. My family happens to be very particular when it comes to flowers, and we were all floored at how everything turned out. I couldn't have been happier with my choice to select South Pacific Florist as my florist for the wedding. The flowers were simply AMAZING!
    Kelly Married on 05/12/2012
    The flowers provided for our ceremony, bouquets, tables, and accessories were beyond what any bride could expect. The vases captured the beach feel all the while highlighting the hot pink and navy theme. I was beyond impressed with how luscious everything looked, and the aromas were delightful. I enjoyed looking around the room and taking it all in, and I appreciate that I still have some of the center pieces left to look at several days after the ceremony. Thank you for a fabulous creation. Everything was perfect!
    Kevin Married on 05/04/2012
    Wow. Robert who owns South Pacific Florist in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware was the best vendor of all that my sweet new wife and I worked with for our Rehboth Beach wedding. South Pacific delivered the most gorgeous urns of flowers we have seen at any wedding to the church and the reception. The floral arrangements were simply stunning with perfect colors, size, shape, and presentation. We met with Robert and his staff to plan the wedding floral arrangements and the planning and delivery of the arrangements went swimmingly. We quickly realized that there was no need to worry about the flowers.

My wife and I cannot thank Robert and South Pacific enough. Truly professional, artistic, and gorgeous arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres! Many thanks and absolutely recommended.
    Lindsey Married on 10/15/2011
    South Pacific Florist and Robert are FANTASTIC! We knew the type of arrangements we wanted from the start, but Robert gave great suggestions to make it even better than we could have expected! Our wedding was mostly DIY so I was able to create just about everything except the flowers and cake. I have to be honest - I like to be in control of as much as possible, but knowing we had Robert and the staff at South Pacific putting together our arrangements certainly put me at ease. Robert is very helpful during the planning stages showing you pictures of samples and is flexible with changes you make along the way. The flowers and arrangements were breathtaking and we received so many comments on them. The flowers were the finishing touch to the wedding day and we could not have dreamed of anything more beautiful!
    Courtney Married on 10/08/2011
    Robert from South Pacific Florist is a true artist and a dream to work with! We initially met 10 months before our wedding, and he took a great deal of time and care understanding the type of flowers I wanted at my wedding. Due to previous reviews and knowing other brides that had used South Pacific for their weddings, I knew that our flowers would be lovely. However, Robert completely and fully exceeded my expectations! Because of his flowers, our venue (Venus on the Half Shell in Dewey Beach, Delaware) was completely transformed into the exotic beach getaway I was hoping for. We have received so many compliments on everything from the centerpieces, to the ceremony arbor, to my bouquet, to the cake flowers. I would highly and enthusiastically recommend Robert at South Pacific Florist to anyone and everyone. You will NOT be disappointed!

South Pacific Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. We recently created a gallery of photos from this wedding on our facebook page which we invite all of our brides to view. Facebook South Pacific Florist
    Heather Married on 10/02/2011
    After coming into South Pacific being unsure of what we wanted for flowers, we left with incredible ideas and were given actual flowers to view for ideas. Robert and his staff were absolutley wonderful to work with and Robert is truly talented and an artist when it comes to his arrangements. Not only were our flowers incredible, but after neglecting on our part to add a grooms flower to our list, Robert managed to save the day by creating an addtional two flowers an hour before the ceremony. We would highly recommend Robert to anyone for bridal arrangements and any other flower needs!
    Anne M. Married on 10/02/2011
    The flowers we received from South Pacific were stunning! More gorgeous than we ever imagined! Robert and his staff were a pleasure to work with. He was able to meet our budget and give us a large variety of options. We received many compliments on how interesting and rare the flowers were, and how beautiful they looked. I couldn't have been happier with the finished product and the service they provided. Thanks Robert!

Anne and Brian Sheridan
    Christina Married on 09/17/2011
    Robert and his staff were a pleasure to work with. He listened to what type of flowers I wanted and created beauiful arrangements for my centerpieces and our bouquets. He was able to provide me with beautiful flowers that were within my budget. I would recommend them to anyone getting married near the beach.
    Danielle Married on 08/13/2011
    Robert is phenomenal. I had to plan my wedding in Delaware from Florida and do everything by phone. I wasn't too particular on the kind of flowers I wanted - I just knew I wanted yellow. Needless to say I didn't give him too much information to work with. After two phone conversations and few emails Robert came up with a game plan for the flowers. He walked me through step by step and gave his suggestions. I went with my gut to trust him and let him work his magic. My flowers turned out more beautiful then I ever could have imagined.
    From my bouquet all of the way down to the floating orchid centerpieces everything was breathtaking. Robert and his staff are true professionals and their passion shows in the work they create.
    Jennifer Married on 09/05/2010
    Robert and his staff did an amazing job with our wedding flowers!! He was able to take the image and dream I had in my head of what I wanted for my wedding flowers and make it a reality. The flowers were exactly what I wanted, and were even more beautiful than I imagined. He was able to accomodate some last minute changes and was professional and friendly from day one. He was able to guide us and answer any questions we had. On the day of the wedding, we literally did nothing. The flowers were delivered and set up and everything was perfect. I highly recommend South Pacific!!
    Jennifer Married on 08/13/2010
    I used South Pacific for the corsages and boutonnieres for my wedding. Robert was wonderful to work with. He was easy to contact and the flowers turned out beautifully.

(I was actually married on Nov 13, 2010- I can't seem to change it on Wedding Wire.)
    Cheryl Married on 06/26/2010
    Robert and his staff were AMAZING. He was not only a pleasure to deal with but he is so creative. I had no idea where to even begin with flowers and Robert helped me to narrow things down. I walked out of his store feeling a sense of relief that I was in good hands. He was very organized and on top of things. The flowers were fresh and AMAZING. In our wedding pics, the flowers really "popped" and made the pics much nicer. I would DEFINITELY recommend South Pacific Flowers to anyone who is looking for a GREAT florist!
    Sarah Married on 05/16/2010
    These men were AMAZING. I would recommend them for any event you are planning. They were a pleasure to talk to and work with, arrived on time for everything, and provided quality flowers/arrangements for our wedding day. They even included some extras that they thought would look great, and they were right. Everything looked fantastic thanks to them. They even provided different choices for my hair flowers and the groom flower, just to ensure we had what we wanted. They were well priced and professional. I will be recommending them to all my friends/family.
    Kathleen Married on 10/24/2009
    Amazing. Great guys to work with, and the flowers WERE. ABSOLUTLY. BREATHTAKING. Thank you again. I have told everyone I know about you.

(They even went out of their way in NEW YORK CITY to find the PERFECT color ribbon for my flowers. It was exact. NO CHARGE. Now that is commitment.)
    Emily Married on 10/23/2011
    South Pacific is fantastic. I was blown away by our floral arrangements. They met our budget and totally exceeded our expectations. The colors were amazing and put together expertly. Fabulous, fabulous job!!!!
    Suhaila Married on 06/25/2011
    What a fabulous job, South Pacific! Robert was extremely friendly and helpful. We both felt completely at ease, and he provided great flowers for our wedding at very reasonable price. Robert accommodated every request with professionalism and friendliness. South Pacific was great! Our guests have not stopped raving about our gorgeous flowers, and we couldn't be happier with both how they looked and the exceptional service! Look no further! South Pacific is THE place for flowers at the beach!
    Meg Married on 07/25/2009
    The most creative and sophiscated of all the florists in Rehoboth Beach. They are truly city creative with a small town kindness to them. They are very professional and really understood what both my mom and I imagined for the day. Kudos to Robert!
    Alexandra Married on 07/26/2008
    Robert's breathtaking creations from South Pacific really gave our wedding style and beauty. His use of white and pink roses and stargazer lillies were absolutely beautiful and I will always remember them!
    Allison Married on 06/24/2007
    The flowers were beautiful could not have asked for better service!
    Marge Married on 09/24/2011
    Everyone thought the flowers were gorgeous, and two of the guests are professionals in horticulture. Very impressive and exactly what we wanted. The colors and the arrangements were priceless. This was a commitment ceremony.
    Allison Married on 09/18/2010
    Our flowers were better than I could have ever dreamed of! We recieved so many complaints on how beautiful they were. Robert designed a dream proposal that exactly matched our colors and vision.

South Pacific Florist's reply:

I know you must have meant COMPLIMENTS instead of complaints!
    Obviously a typo. Glad you enjoyed everything!
    Stephanie Married on 05/15/2010
    The flowers and service provided by South Pacific were excellent. Robert was extremely helpful during our consultation, and the arrangements, bouquets, etc. on the day of our wedding were stunning. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone getting married in the Delaware beaches area.