Sound Sensation Entertainment Reviews

43 Reviews for Sound Sensation Entertainment

• Camren

Camren Majors · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Excellent DJ - Perfect Wedding

Everyone that came to our wedding said this was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to and music is such a BIG part of that. Rob was excellent! Everyone was dancing the entire time. He did a great job mixing Spanish and pop music to keep everyone happy. I would give them 6 stars if I could. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie G · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Outstanding to say the least.

We booked Sound Sensations as our wedding DJ and we cannot say enough good things about them! From the first time we chatted with them, it was clear that they were experienced with all types of crowds. We’re not huge music aficionados but we wanted to have a good dance party for all age ranges at our wedding and we got exactly that. We gave them minimal guidance as to what kind of music we wanted for cocktail hour, dinner and then dancing and we had multiple guests commenting on how good the music was. There were not many "dancers" at our wedding, but the DJ made sure to keep the momentum going on the dance floor. They got the entire dance floor flooded with guests for the last song of the evening and it made the day for me!
    I HIGHLY recommend these guys to any couple looking for that 1:1 experience with a company that really cares about the success of your big day! They are super friendly, accommodating and easy to work with. We decided to adjust lighting at the last minute and it was zero hassle. They were BEYOND above and beyond... the DJ even ran a few cocktails to the bride while getting hair and makeup! Outstanding to say the least.

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/19/2020

Best dj ever

Robert and Alaina were so awesome throughout the entire planning process and extremely responsive. I showed them pictures of how I wanted the uplighting and they did it perfectly. Their wedding questionnaire really helps you plan out every single detail and everything was how we wanted it! Robert was so amazing day of, everything went perfectly and all of the music and MCing was flawless. He also really set the flow for the entire night and guided us through the whole schedule of it! We had absolutely nothing to worry about! He played the wedding shoe question game and it was hilarious, everyone loved it!! Music was awesome and everyone was dancing!! He even jumped in and taught everyone some dance! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this team!! AND they are literally so affordable, do not wast your mone on more expensive DJs when Robert and Alaina are literally the BEST!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Rachel M Ramirez · Married on 01/17/2020

Amazing DJ You Need At Your Wedding!

Sound Sensation was amazing! We had them at our wedding last Friday and they did a wonderful job with everything we had asked for. The photo booth was awesome and ran very smoothly. We also had a slideshow and were able to rent a screen and projector from them and had them set up everything for that as well.
    We are very happy with our experience with Sound Sensation and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or party! :)

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Ilise

Ilise Monique · Married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely amazing

Rob and Alina were the most amazing vendors we had. They made sure everything with perfect for us and worked with us being so last minute on so much (new parents). If it wasn’t for them our night would have been a disaster. If we could give them 100 stars, we would. Music was awesome, everyone was dancing the whole time and our photobooth was beautiful AND a huge hit. Thank you so much to Sound Sensation! We love and appreciate you guys so much!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Keila

Keila Aponte · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing!! They are the best and everyone really had a great time.

Robert and Alaina were the sweetest and we had the best time! My wedding would not have been as fun if I had not chose them as my DJs. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and everything ran so smooth. They did an amazing job!!! I totally recommend them to anyone who is looking for entertainment for their wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2019

It doesn’t get any better!!😍

Sounds Sensation is hands down the best!!! Rob and Alaina were amazing!! They took care of us like family and literally made my dreams come true! 10 out of 10 stars. I love them to the moon and back 🥰

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 04/13/2019

So amazing

We were so blown away by this company. The owners, Rob and Alaina, were our DJs. They were amazing in every single aspect. The music was great! There were people on the dance floor all night long. In addition to their music skills, they helped out in so many other ways. They made dinner plates for me and the husband, they directed us where to go and when. We are so blessed to have had them be a part of our wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Sound Sensation Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was beautiful and you can always count on us to step in if needed to make sure your day is perfect.
  • Joanne

Joanne Rodriguez · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding Day!

I don't have the words to explain how wonderful Rob and Alaina with Sound Sensation Entertainment are! From my initial inquiry all the way to post wedding questions, Rob/Alaina were always quick to respond and never made me feel like a burden. They communicated with me each step of the way so when my wedding day arrived I had nothing to worry about because I knew they had everything handled.

Not only are their communication skills great, we had the best time! They kept the energy up and made sure all of my guests were having great time!

5 stars all around! Hire them if you are looking for a stress free experience for your next big event.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Amy · Married on 02/14/2019

Best experience ever!

Rob and Alaina were amazing people to work with. They responded promptly at all times, had amazing ideas, and most of all were attentive to us as a couple the whole wedding day! They made everyone feel special and made the dance floor a blast. Also, the wedding booth was so fun and full of props. I am so happy that we booked with this company! I would 100% recommend and use Sound Sensation again in the future.

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/02/2019

5-stars for maximum photobooth fun

Ever wonder who wore the hat before you with a photobooth? Count on SoundSensation for clean props that uphold quality and are in excellent condition.

there are a lot of photobooth vendors to choose from. we happened to experience this booth while attending a bridal show where there was an incentive to book that we saw value in. Robert and Alaina were so great to work with in confirming our design for the film strip and they did a phenomenal job in making sure they set aside a film strip for bride and groom. Soon after the wedding we received our digital copies. You have the option to select a traditional photobooth, but we were smart to book the open air booth and suspended backdrop (which you get to choose the color which was cool).
    There have been lots of raving comments from wedding guests and look forward to throwing other events where we can book these guys again! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Taryn · Married on 12/07/2018

Highlight of the wedding!

We hired them for our wedding a week ago. It was a HUGE hit! The team was attentive, patient, and professional. All of our guests were lining up to get a turn. We choose an unlimited package in which every person in the photo gets a strip and they save one for us. It was such a great deal! I would HIGHLY recommend them for any photobooth needs!!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Tati

Tati Villa · Married on 11/17/2018

Magical Lighting!

Alaina was spectacular! she captured our vision and her expertise in lighting is wonderful. She gave us the best advice and direction on where to place the lighting in our Outdoor Venue! She even went as far as placing the Chinese Lanterns as an extra step over some of our lighting! Great quality service and outstanding professionlism from Alaina and her husband!! this little family owned company is a great way to go for your venue lighting! PS they have the cutest Frenchie! =)

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2018

Endless sounds for endless love

We hired Rob & Alaina for our wedding on November 11. From our first meeting, to getting our quote and to our most special day ever they went out of their way to make sure everything was spectacular. When people say, the DJ runs the wedding, Rob & Alaina definitely did not disappoint! Not only did they help with song selections, timelines, MC’ing, crowd control, entertainment and cleanup. Our package included DJ services, uplighting, our GOBO (endless amount of options that are customizable) and our photo booth! I can’t say enough about our photo booth; it was an absolute hit on our wedding day. They coordinated with the rest of my wedding team during planning and on the actual day. We couldn’t have asked for two people to be more professional, courteous and helpful as Rob & Alaina were. If you need any of these services, reach out to Sound Sensation Entertainment, they won’t disappoint! We love Rob & Alaina!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Recommended!

There is not enough time in the day to explain how happy my husband and I were to have hired Rob and Alaina with Sound Sensation Entertainment. They went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect! Rob and Alaina not only provided the music for both the ceremony and reception as well as all of our lighting but they kept everything on schedule and helped out in any way they could. I could not recommend them enough! I know how scary it can be to hire someone you do not know and trust them with such a big part of your day but Rob and Alaina made us feel like we had known them for years. Communication, organization, and professionalism were all 5 stars!!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Roby · Married on 07/07/2018

Our DJ, John with Sound Sensations made our Wedding so fun and stuck to the song request list we made ahead of time.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 04/14/2018

Rob and Alaina were incredible and made our wedding reception PERFECT. Communication was excellent up until the day of, our special requests were all taken care of and SO MANY people raved about how great our music was!!! They really took time to make our experience personal and it felt so nice to have such a caring vendor. On top of that, the lighting was magical and the photo booth was A HIT!!!!!!!! Our guests loved it!! And we felt the value was just incredible. Overall, an AMAZING company. They were beyond impressive!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Alexis · Married on 03/31/2018

If you’re looking for a DJ/ photo booth duo for your event who is professional and organized yet so much fun at the same time, then you will be extremely satisfied with Rob and Alaina! Ever since we first met them, they were so nice and accommodating with everything that we asked for. During our actual wedding day, they made the night a blast for all of our guests. They went above and beyond to make our entire wedding experience perfect. So many people told us that our wedding was one of the most fun they’ve been to and I give Rob and Alaina credit for that. I just can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kristine · Married on 03/03/2018

Alaina and Rob were AMAZING! Highly recommend then for any festivities where a DJ or photo booth is needed. I was a bride that was not completely sure how I wanted the lighting or photo booth to go and they shared their recommendations and it turned out PERFECT! The photo booth had everyone at our wedding engaged and actually served as our guest book which was the best decision we made:) The dance floor was popping the whole night! Alaina and Rob are so sweet and will make sure that your event goes on exactly how you want it to. Thank you for making our wedding day so special- The Prokopec's

Sent on 05/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

Okay, let me just say this...Alaina and Rob are seriously THE BEST!!! We hired them for DJ services, uplighting, photo booth, and to provide the projector to play our slideshow throughout the evening and they handled everything seamlessly. I'm a bit of a control freak so I am very picky about details but they made me totally comfortable with everything. Highly recommend Sound Sensation Entertainment for your wedding or event!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Christy · Married on 02/03/2018

We hired Sound Sensation Entertainment for our wedding on Feb 3, 2018 and we couldn't have been any happier that we did. Rob and Alaina were AMAZING to work with! They took the time to get to know us and personalized everything from the GOBO, photo booth strip, and songs for us! Alaina even took the time to just talk with me before I headed down the aisle in order to calm my nerves and Rob got out on the dance floor with me and my girls when we couldn't quite figure out the exact moves to a line dance! I would HIGHLY recommend Sound Sensation Entertainment!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/20/2018

Robert and Alaina!! Thank you so much for making our wedding the greatest time of our lives! Where do I begin, at the last minute we made the decision to have a photo booth attendant and found Robert and Alaina for our Boho/Glam wedding at Bridle Oaks in Deland. They were the first company we contacted and Alaina set us up immediately for a consultation and made the process so easy from beginning to end. I also added in the uplighting and they were both kind enough to FaceTime us to show us their equipment options not just for the photo booth but also all of the color choices for the uplighting.Our guests still talk about how much fun they had at the photo booth station and the vast selection you all had available for props! They were so mesmerized by the selfie station, the quality of the photos, boomerangs, and the amber up lighting in the barn for our reception made the ambiance feel so warm welcoming and full of love! Thank you again for everything and we can’t wait to continue spreading the word about Sound Sensation!! Truly blown away!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Shantalle · Married on 11/05/2017

Rob and Alaina were awesome!! Very responsive and professional! I ended up booking them very close to my wedding date because I had a hard time choosing a DJ and I was super happy we ended up going with them!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Angie · Married on 11/04/2017

Sound Sensation Entertainment is the greatest. We just had a wedding & Dj Adam was amazing & very professional. He was on top of everything & keep ppl laughing. I will definitely use this company again & request Dj Adam. Thank you Adam so much for an amazing night & memories for a lifetime!! :)

Sent on 11/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

We loved Sound Sensation Entertainment at our recent wedding, and would recommend them highly for a wedding or event you are planning. Rob was fantastic to work with from the very start - offering song lists, suggestions, etc to make sure our day went perfectly. Sound Sensation provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, as well as providing their professional Photo Booth and lighting. The Photo Booth was a hit with our guests - they loved all of the props that Alaina and Rob brought with them, and we have so many fun, silly photos to keep forever. Rob kept the party going all night with great music - we had people dancing right up until we had to leave! Overall, it was a great night and Sound Sensation Entertainment was a huge part of our wedding running so smoothly and all the guests having a great time.

Sent on 06/14/2017