Sound of Life Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Olivia
    Olivia Married on 10/14/2021

The best dj ever

Rob was truely the most amazing DJ I have ever used or seen. He made our COVID wedding so memorable and left people talking (all good things). many of my guest even asked for his number when leaving!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette G. Married on 09/18/2021

DJ 9/18/21

I’ve known Austin for a long time, so I was thrilled when I found out he was available on my wedding date! He was a huge asset on our wedding day. Their website was well organized, we spoke with Austin & Rob multiple times prior to our event; and they reassured us of all of their talents. Austin nailed all of our musical genres throughout the night. Our family and friends were dancing all night, we had multiple guests express how much they loved our DJ and how sore we all were from dancing all night! Austin is extremely talented, friendly, and personable, he is the dj to book your event!

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

It was so awesome being a part of your wedding & we're so grateful you had us! We're glad everything turned out just the way you wanted and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did! Congrats Nicolette & Dan!
  • Will
    Will M. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing experience!

Austin absolutely killed it! He nailed all the genres of music we wanted, and everyone was dancing all night! The energy was high and everyone had a great time! I wouldn't change anything! He communicated great with us all night and even though we had to change plans mid party, he didn't miss a beat! highly recommended!!

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

We're so glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! It was a long time in the making, but hopefully it was worth it! Congrats Will & Cayla and thanks having us at your wedding!
    Alyssa R. Married on 05/14/2021

They did amazing!!

Sound of life entertainment is amazing!!! Pick them for your event without a doubt. The music was perfect. They know exactly how to read the crowd and how to to get people up dancing. Everyone has been raving about how awesome our DJ/MC was.

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

You guys were awesome! And we're so glad everything worked out exactly how you imagined and that we could be a part of it!
    Congratulations again!
  • F
    Fame S. Married on 04/30/2021

Amazing Wedding DJ!

Couldn’t be happier with going with Sound of Life as our wedding DJ. From the very beginning the process was easy and communication seamless. Rob is super personable and we felt really comfortable working with him. He was really intuitive on picking up the vibe of the reception and playing the appropriate music. We would absolutely recommend Sound of Life for any event.

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

It was so great working with you & I'm so glad everything worked out exactly how you wanted! Congratulations again!
  • Cody
    Cody L. Married on 10/11/2020

Best DJ around!

Sound of Life was the perfect choice for our big day. Rob from the the beginning has been amazing to work with. The portal to set everything up in advance is so simple and he’s extremely responsive with anything you need help with. We booked prior to Covid and he made the changes we needed super easy. The day of couldn’t have went any better than it did. We had 3 different set ups for ceremony, cocktail and reception. Rob and his crew were there super early, all came up to introduce themselves and made sure everything was correct for set up and planning. Throughout the night Rob checked in to make sure everything was going smoothly. Everything was perfect. Will definitely book Rob for other events and will recommend to everyone I know. Thanks again!

Cody and Kelly
    Katie O. Married on 10/03/2020

Best decision ever ! 5 stars

We are BEYOND happy we chose Sound of Life Entertainment for our special day! From the first encounter with Rob, he showed nothing but the utmost professionalism and enthusiasm for our night! We were able to give a detailed breakdown of the whole wedding day on their portal and put as many song suggestions as we wanted.
    Rob kept in contact with me and was very prompt with answering any questions I had.
    Their all white set up fit in perfect with my elegant wedding theme. As far as the night of, Rob kept everything going so smoothly and even did damage control when the steel drum performer for our cocktail hour decided not to show! I was more of a laid back bride and Rob guided me with the designated times for speeches, special dances etc. and continuously checked on me throughout the night to make sure I was happy (I was Glad to have him there!!) Our guests Danced the night away and everyone had nothing but complements for our DJ choice !
    I can’t wait for my next event to book Rob & Austin again!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 08/22/2020

Great entertainment!

Rob and Austin were amazing to work with. In the planning process they were very thorough to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and we had a few virtual meetings to go over all the details. Rob had great enthusiasm before and during our wedding. The music was exactly what we asked for and they took on the spot requests and added them to the playlist seamlessly. To say that we had a full dance floor during a pandemic is really a credit to their phenomenal work.

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

It was so awesome to work with you guys, it made it even greater that this was our first official Wedding in FOREVER!!

Congratulations Kelly & Zack!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 08/15/2020

Sound of life entertainment is a must!

After getting engaged in 2019 and postponing twice throughout 2020 due to COVID - our wedding was truly the first time our family and friends had been together in over a year.

Sound of Life brought everyone to the dance floor - no matter their ages, preference in music, etc.

Rob, Austin and the team are second to none and honestly were so flexible and understanding throughout the planning process and rescheduling. If you want everyone on the dance floor, some amazing people MCing your event - Sound of Life is a must!

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

That's so awesome and thanks so much Lauren! It was so great working with you guys and so glad everyone enjoyed themselves! Congrats to you guys again!
  • Christine
    Christine K. Married on 08/14/2020

Fantastic DJ/MC Team!

Outstanding! My husband and I highly recommend working with Sound of Life Entertainment. Overall they were phenomenal entertainers, professional and so easy to work with. We spoke with Rob a few times before the wedding and he got a really good sense of the type of music that we wanted for our wedding. At our wedding we had a wide age range of guests and Rob was still able to create a set that everyone enjoyed! We have had so many of our guests tell us how fun the wedding was and how great the music was throughout the whole night. My husband and I and all of our guests enjoyed dancing the night away!

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for all the kind words Christine! You guys were awesome to work with and I'm so glad that it all worked out even through all the chaos! Congratulations!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/02/2019

These guys are the best!

First off, Shawn and I cannot thank Sound of Life enough for being a part of our big day! We absolutely loved working with them and it was such an easy process even with all of the crazy going on around us. From day one, they gave us the opportunity to really show ourselves and after all the months of talking with them we really feel like we could call them not just a great guys for what they do, but also a friends.

August 2nd was absolutely the most perfect day from beginning to end and Rob & Austin had a HUGE part in that. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how much they danced, the great music they played, and just how much fun they had all night. Shawn and I keep recapping the night and one of our favorite moments was all of our friends & family screaming, "One more song! One more song!". Neither of us have been to a wedding where they have done that and that really shows just how amazing and perfect they both were. Rob & Austin, thank you for your guidance and help along the way. We really could not have made the day as perfect as it was if it wasn't for you. We really cannot thank you and Austin enough for the most amazing day of our lives! We just want to do it all over again (and trust me when we do, you will be our first phone call!).

Thank you so much Rob and if there is anything we can do for you guys. please let us know. You are honestly so amazing and so great at what you do. Thank you again for everything! It's not goodbye, it's just a see you at the next party :)

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

We loved being a part of your wedding, you guys are amazing and we’re so happy you enjoyed yourselves. Congratulations!!!
    Nicole S. Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I truly can’t say enough about how awesome Rob and his team were on our wedding day... and prior to it! Rob was so easy to communicate with and made sure that every single detail was the way we wanted it! We continue to get so many compliments on how awesome our MC/DJ & photo-booth were! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

You & Dan are basically family and if we didn't make it absolutely perfect for you guys, I wouldn't have been able to live with myself!!
    Congratulations again!
    Kelsey Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

Sound of Life Entertainment was so fantastic! Rob and Austin were super flexible with how we wanted our evening to go, and accommodating for whatever we asked. Austin was the DJ on our actual day, but we had multiple calls with both Rob and Austin the months prior to our wedding to make sure we all were in the same page. Both of them were so nice and easy to work with. Very importantly, the music was SO GOOD. A perfect mix of songs that get everyone on the dance floor, but didn’t go overboard on the typical wedding songs. I felt like every song Austin played next I was so excited to hear, and we didn’t want to leave the dance floor! Everyone was dancing and having a blast. Couldn’t have asked for better!

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself Kelsey & RJ! You guys are awesome and I loved being a part of your wedding celebrations. Once again congratulations!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey L. Married on 06/01/2019

A++ DJ and EmCee team!

So glad we went with Sound of Life Entertainment for our wedding over the DJs on the preferred vendors list...Rob and Austin were EXCELLENT! From the event planning form, to multiple phone call check-ins and day of event performance we couldn't be happier with everything! We received multiple compliments about them, and even one from a server at the venue saying we had the best DJ he's ever heard there. Highly recommend!
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I truly believe a DJ makes or breaks your wedding. So if you want your wedding to be the talk of the town you 100% need to book sound of life entertainment! Rob & Austin were absolutely amazing. I wouldn’t change one thing about our wedding day entertainment. They took care of every request my husband and I had. You couldn’t get us off the dance floor the whole night and that’s exactly what we wanted!
    Kaitlyn R. Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!

Well for starters we reached out to sound of life because we have heard nothing but amazing things about their services. Hearing about them though was nothing compared to the job they did for our wedding. Not only did they thoroughly go over every song with us they made sure every little detail to our wedding was absolutely perfect. When I tell you from the cocktail hour, to the reception to the end of the night they were on point with absolutely everything!! Our initial meeting with them was so much fun just talking about the wedding ,and that’s how we knew we wouldn’t want to work with any other company but them for our wedding! And we are so glad we did everyone at our wedding raves about the job they did, their energy and professionalism is off of the charts ! In fact a few couples who attended our wedding booked them after seeing what a performance they put on! No one left the dance floor all night!! I can’t thank sound of life enough for making my wedding so much fun, to all future couples you HAVE to book this company I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Kaitlyn! We had a blast being a part of your wedding & congratulations again to you and Dan!
    Mildred C. Married on 03/16/2019

Sound of life

Omg I could not say enough good things about sound of life! They were the perfect DJ to book for our wedding. They played all the right music to get everyone out of their seats and in the dance floor. I’m so happy I booked them for our special day! Will definitely recommend them to everyone I know who may need a DJ in the future! Thank you!!

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

You're very welcome, your wedding was AWESOME & you and Dom are awesome too!! So happy we could be a part of your wedding and congratulations!!
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 03/09/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Sound of Life Entertainment was the best possible choice I could have made for our wedding. Our DJ, Austin, kept all of our guests dancing all night long! He was also a great MC. Our friends and family raved about the DJ and music. Leading up to the wedding he was very responsive and friendly. Submitting our playlist was very easy. I highly recommend using Sound of Life Entertainment (ask for Austin!)
  • Jade
    Jade P. Married on 11/02/2018

High Energy, GREAT DJ & Affordable!

Sound of Life exceeded my expectations! From day 1, Rob's energy was great and I knew he was going to be the perfect MC for the night. He was super helpful and accommodating as I planned my wedding from out of state, and their planning platform is so easy and convenient. Our phone touch bases were super helpful too.

But the night of the wedding was SO FUN. The duo did an amazing job, I didn't want to leave the dance floor in fear of missing a good song! All my guests were raving at how great the DJ was and they couldn't stop dancing. Rob did a great job as an MC, making sure everything ran in time/smoothly and all my requests were made. I highly recommend working with them for any event where you want to have a good time, they were affordable and worth it. 5 Stars all around!

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Jade! You & Kevin are awesome and we're so glad you enjoyed yourselves! Once again, congratulations!
    Lauren Married on 06/25/2011
    Rob and his team at Sound of Life Entertainment are undeniably the BEST DJ company. From our first meeting Rob made my husband and I feel confident that he would provide our guests with the best possible service. His attention to detail and experience in the business made our wedding night unforgettable. Our guests cannot stop talking about Rob and his crew. They had everyone up dancing all night. I cannot thank Sound of Life Entertainment for making our wedding so special. I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding (or any other type of party) and looking for a professional, fun, and skilled DJ company. We are looking forward to the next event so we can party with Sound of Life Entertainment again!