Sound of Life Entertainment Reviews

Sound of Life Entertainment 3
Sound of Life Entertainment 4
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2019

These guys are the best!

First off, Shawn and I cannot thank Sound of Life enough for being a part of our big day! We absolutely loved working with them and it was such an easy process even with all of the crazy going on around us. From day one, they gave us the opportunity to really show ourselves and after all the months of talking with them we really feel like we could call them not just a great guys for what they do, but also a friends.

August 2nd was absolutely the most perfect day from beginning to end and Rob & Austin had a HUGE part in that. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how much they danced, the great music they played, and just how much fun they had all night. Shawn and I keep recapping the night and one of our favorite moments was all of our friends & family screaming, "One more song! One more song!". Neither of us have been to a wedding where they have done that and that really shows just how amazing and perfect they both were. Rob & Austin, thank you for your guidance and help along the way. We really could not have made the day as perfect as it was if it wasn't for you. We really cannot thank you and Austin enough for the most amazing day of our lives! We just want to do it all over again (and trust me when we do, you will be our first phone call!).

Thank you so much Rob and if there is anything we can do for you guys. please let us know. You are honestly so amazing and so great at what you do. Thank you again for everything! It's not goodbye, it's just a see you at the next party :)

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Sound of Life Entertainment 5
    Sound of Life Entertainment 6
    Sound of Life Entertainment 7

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

We loved being a part of your wedding, you guys are amazing and we’re so happy you enjoyed yourselves. Congratulations!!!

Nicole Sanchez · Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I truly can’t say enough about how awesome Rob and his team were on our wedding day... and prior to it! Rob was so easy to communicate with and made sure that every single detail was the way we wanted it! We continue to get so many compliments on how awesome our MC/DJ & photo-booth were! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

You & Dan are basically family and if we didn't make it absolutely perfect for you guys, I wouldn't have been able to live with myself!!
    Congratulations again!

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

Sound of Life Entertainment was so fantastic! Rob and Austin were super flexible with how we wanted our evening to go, and accommodating for whatever we asked. Austin was the DJ on our actual day, but we had multiple calls with both Rob and Austin the months prior to our wedding to make sure we all were in the same page. Both of them were so nice and easy to work with. Very importantly, the music was SO GOOD. A perfect mix of songs that get everyone on the dance floor, but didn’t go overboard on the typical wedding songs. I felt like every song Austin played next I was so excited to hear, and we didn’t want to leave the dance floor! Everyone was dancing and having a blast. Couldn’t have asked for better!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself Kelsey & RJ! You guys are awesome and I loved being a part of your wedding celebrations. Once again congratulations!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Leggett · Married on 06/01/2019

A++ DJ and EmCee team!

So glad we went with Sound of Life Entertainment for our wedding over the DJs on the preferred vendors list...Rob and Austin were EXCELLENT! From the event planning form, to multiple phone call check-ins and day of event performance we couldn't be happier with everything! We received multiple compliments about them, and even one from a server at the venue saying we had the best DJ he's ever heard there. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Carlone · Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I truly believe a DJ makes or breaks your wedding. So if you want your wedding to be the talk of the town you 100% need to book sound of life entertainment! Rob & Austin were absolutely amazing. I wouldn’t change one thing about our wedding day entertainment. They took care of every request my husband and I had. You couldn’t get us off the dance floor the whole night and that’s exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Sound of Life Entertainment 8

Kaitlyn Romano · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!

Well for starters we reached out to sound of life because we have heard nothing but amazing things about their services. Hearing about them though was nothing compared to the job they did for our wedding. Not only did they thoroughly go over every song with us they made sure every little detail to our wedding was absolutely perfect. When I tell you from the cocktail hour, to the reception to the end of the night they were on point with absolutely everything!! Our initial meeting with them was so much fun just talking about the wedding ,and that’s how we knew we wouldn’t want to work with any other company but them for our wedding! And we are so glad we did everyone at our wedding raves about the job they did, their energy and professionalism is off of the charts ! In fact a few couples who attended our wedding booked them after seeing what a performance they put on! No one left the dance floor all night!! I can’t thank sound of life enough for making my wedding so much fun, to all future couples you HAVE to book this company I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Kaitlyn! We had a blast being a part of your wedding & congratulations again to you and Dan!

Mildred Citta · Married on 03/16/2019

Sound of life

Omg I could not say enough good things about sound of life! They were the perfect DJ to book for our wedding. They played all the right music to get everyone out of their seats and in the dance floor. I’m so happy I booked them for our special day! Will definitely recommend them to everyone I know who may need a DJ in the future! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Sound of Life Entertainment's reply:

You're very welcome, your wedding was AWESOME & you and Dom are awesome too!! So happy we could be a part of your wedding and congratulations!!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 03/09/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Sound of Life Entertainment was the best possible choice I could have made for our wedding. Our DJ, Austin, kept all of our guests dancing all night long! He was also a great MC. Our friends and family raved about the DJ and music. Leading up to the wedding he was very responsive and friendly. Submitting our playlist was very easy. I highly recommend using Sound of Life Entertainment (ask for Austin!)

Sent on 04/29/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2011

Rob and his team at Sound of Life Entertainment are undeniably the BEST DJ company. From our first meeting Rob made my husband and I feel confident that he would provide our guests with the best possible service. His attention to detail and experience in the business made our wedding night unforgettable. Our guests cannot stop talking about Rob and his crew. They had everyone up dancing all night. I cannot thank Sound of Life Entertainment for making our wedding so special. I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding (or any other type of party) and looking for a professional, fun, and skilled DJ company. We are looking forward to the next event so we can party with Sound of Life Entertainment again!

Sent on 03/27/2017