Sophia's Bridal Boutique Reviews

126 | Indianapolis, IN

126 Reviews for Sophia's Bridal Boutique

126 Sophia's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/21/2019

My experience at Sophia's was better than I could have ever imagined! It probably goes down as one of my favorite days. Kelsey, my consultant, made me feel beautiful inside and out! She never pushed or rushed me. She was very professional, but yet so personable as well. I cannot thank Kelsey and the team at Sophia's enough for communicating before, during, and after my appointment to keep me informed and make me feel special! 10/10 would recommend Sophia's to anyone looking for the most perfect wedding dress buying experience! Thank you so much for helping me find my dream dress. -xoxo <3

Sophia's Bridal Boutique 1
    Sophia's Bridal Boutique 2

Angelina · Getting married on 05/24/2019

I went to 4 stores prior to sophias...was late to my appt after running into traffic, staff never rushed me! Found exactly what i was looking for and paid attention to my vision! I cannot wait until my wedding day!!!! Thank you so much to all the staff, they all had a part that day!!!!!!

Jessica · Getting married on 05/11/2019

If you recently got married, go here! We made the trip from Nashville, TN, and the other bridal stores we tried paled in comparison. I worked with Sarah, and she took time to listen to what I wanted out of the atmosphere of my wedding. In addition, she only gave me dresses that were within my budget. She knew the dresses like the back of her hand, and I was in my perfect dress within the 3rd dress I tried on! I honestly would not have even stepped foot into another bridal store had I known the service I would receive here. Incredible experience!!

Leanne · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Attentive, patient, and loving staff. The first dress she brought me was everything I was looking for and more. I loved my Sophia’s experience!!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Sophia's Bridal Boutique 3

Sophia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We LOVED having you! We can’t wait to be a part of your engagement and wedding!

Sarah · Getting married on 01/08/2019

Sophia's Bridal is amazing. My sister actually bought her dress here first with Ericka so when I went to get my dress I knew I wanted to get my dress there. It was amazing because Ericka saw my name on the day and said that she wanted to work with us. I actually got my dress at one of the sample sales which I was very nervous about because I'm not a size 2, but there were so many choices and options. Also Ericka was the absolute best, she knew the moment I didn't like a dress without me saying anything but she always gave me different options. I could keep going on and on about how amazing this store is, but I have only gone to the store maybe four times at the most and they remember my name. That is what customer service is about. I'm even trying to find my way to work at their store, haha.

elizabeth · Getting married on 12/16/2018

I loved my experience there. They were all nice and their dresses are beautiful. I would highly recommend this shop.

Alexandra · Getting married on 12/15/2018

I absolutely adored my experience at Sophia's. I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted -- until I found the ONE. Everyone is so nice and makes you feel extremely special.

Kailyn · Getting married on 12/01/2018

I got my dress back in January and loved every bit of my experience. Ericka was a fantastic help from the moment we walked in. She is still helping now with my brides maids dresses. I highly recommend Sophia's and Ericka! Thank you so much.

Alaina · Married on 09/22/2018

I had the BEST experience at Sophia's and am so glad I decided to look here for my dress. The store itself is super clean and the layout is very organized and gives each bride/family their own personal area to help make the experience more intimate and special. My consultant, Erica, was so helpful and attentive to finding me exactly what I was looking for. She took everything I said into consideration and made me feel extra special!

Miranda · Married on 09/15/2018

I had visited two other bridal stores before making it to Sophia's, but my expectations were high because of reviews I had read and I had bought one of my prom dresses there before. I made an appointment the DAY before and they acted like it was no big deal at all! I was immediately greeted and from the time I arrived until I left the staff and my consultant were nothing but professional, helpful, and honest. Customer service is important to me and the whole experience was amazing. I ended up falling in love with a dress that was double what I intended on spending, but Sara never pushed me. I went to another appointment that day and all I could think about while I was there was the other dress, so I knew it was the one. My amazingly sweet future mother in law decided that they needed to buy me the very expensive dress, and called them and paid over the phone. They made it easy for her and I came in ten minutes before they closed (this was all in the same day) and they let me try it on again to take pictures, measured me, and made sure I had everything I needed! I would refer my closest friends and family to Sophia's absolutely! If you want to be unique on your wedding day, this is the place to be. I will say that I have 6 months until my dress comes in and have not had the "after you've bought the dress" experience with Sophia's, hopefully it is just as pleasant.

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Such a fun and smooth experience! I haven't lived in Indiana for years, but came back so my mom was able to come with me to shop for my dress with me. Not living in the state, the girls were very accommodating and easy to work with on terms of sending the dress out to California. They were also very responsive and on top of it when it came to letting me know my dress was in and then setting up an appointment to come in and try-on when it was time (I had to have them store it for a few months before I was able to get back to the state). Thank you guys so much for everything!! Highly recommend :)

Sophia's Bridal Boutique 4
    Sophia's Bridal Boutique 5

Tosha · Married on 09/01/2018

I highly recommend any bride and bridal party to Sophia's! I LOVED working with Alyssa she is wonderful, and patient when dealing with me and my bridesmaids! This experience was AMAZING, thank you again! I can't wait to share my big day with you!

Audrey · Married on 06/09/2018

I had a wonderful experience with the entire staff at Sophia's, but cannot thank Katie enough for all her energy and help! They really took the time to make sure that I loved the dress I choose, they never once watched the clock to see if I was going over my scheduled time, and stayed very conscious of my budget. I came in not really knowing what I wanted in a dress, and walked out knowing my purchase was perfect! If you are ready to buy something, make sure Sophia's is on your list to shop at, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/26/2017
    Sophia's Bridal Boutique 6
    Sophia's Bridal Boutique 7
    Sophia's Bridal Boutique 8

Sophia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Audrey-Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience with our Sophia's Team. I will make sure to share this personally with Katie as well. Congratulations on your journey down the aisle!

Timm & Libby (parents of bride) · Married on 04/28/2018

This was our second bridal experience with Sophia's. Our daughters loved the vast selection and the sales representatives.

Allison · Married on 04/18/2018

The first and only bridal store I visited for my wedding gown shopping experience...all the staff were so friendly and encouraging and made the day easy, stress free and special! Thank Sophia's!

shalee · Married on 12/16/2017

i loved this shop!! the lady who helped me today, was amazing with patience and not getting upset when i didn’t like the formal dress i had on from the prom side!! thank you so much Sophia’s for an amazing experience.

Ashley · Married on 11/06/2017

I love Sophias! It was literally the best experience I had while shopping for my bridal gown! They helped me pick out my dream dress, they were extremely helpful and patient with me while I tried on many dressed. I felt like the only one in the studio that day because they cared so much! After my awesome time there my sister knew that she had to buy her dress there and her appointment was just as great! I can not wait to show off my dress in October!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Sophia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Ashley-LOVE LOVE LOVE Hearing about yourexperience and we absolutely LOVED having you! You are going to be a gorgeous bride and we can't wait to see pictures of your big day! Congratulations on finding YOUR dream dress! -Melissa

kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Katie was AMAZING! I came in totally over dress shopping and she ended up changing my whole mood. She was energetic, caring and knew exactly what would look good on my body type. If you’re looking for a wedding dress definitely stop here!!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Sophia's Bridal Boutique 9

Sophia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Oh my goodness!!! You are just so sweet. Congratulations on finding your perfect dress and being a #sophiasbride.

Allison · Married on 08/04/2017

Everyone at Sophia's was absolutely fantastic! My consultant Elizabeth listened to my vision and encouraged me to try similar things that I may not have picked out myself. Everyone was low pressure and allowed me to take my time in making my decision. I ended up coming back to Sophia's to buy my dress after trying on dresses a a few other places. The staff were great at keeping me updated on when the veil and dress arrived. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you, Sophia's Bridal, Tux & Prom!

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/02/2017

I absolutely love the ladies here especially Hayley. She was awesome and I reccomend this place to anyone. I did not anticipate actually finding my dress today but I did and it was a great experience. I mean all the staff were lovely ladies and I swear Hayley and Sarah were awesome to me and made me feel comfortable!

Kandace · Married on 06/18/2017

I had a wonderful experience while picking my Bridal dress at Sophia's! The girls that helped me were amazing, patient and gave their opinion but didn't run the show, which was perfect. I felt stunning in my dress and cried at the first one they picked for me! They even sent a thank you card shortly after I bought my dress and it made me feel so good. I recommend this place to everyone-every bridal dress in the store was beautiful!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Sophia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Kandace-Thank you, thank you for taking time to share your experience! We so appreciate it! We love our brides and truly look at you as part of the Sophia's Family. Helping you find the dress that you'll marry your true love in, gives each of us absolute joy! Congratulations on this new journey!

Morgan · Married on 06/03/2017

I could not have asked for a better dress buying experience! They listened to all my needs and concerns. My consultant Katie was very eager to find my dream dress! Her main goal was to make me happy. She went above a beyond! It was everything I ever dreamed of and more!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Sophia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Morgan- We are so happy your experience was a dream for you! We love Katie and I'm excited to share this review with her! Thank you for taking the time to share and congratulations!

Kiley · Married on 05/13/2017

I loved my wedding dress from Sophia's Bridal! It was the perfect one for me and I am so happy I went there to get it. It came in faster than I expected and the staff that worked with me were great! I do wish the new store would have been open when I was trying on dresses because it is GORGEOUS! Go and check out the fabulous selection and new, beautiful Sophia's Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Sophia's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Kiley, Thank you for such a sweet review! We wish we would have had the store open sooner! Congratulations on finding the perfect dress! We would love to see pictures of you in it!

Renee · Married on 03/11/2017

Sophia's staff was so nice and helpful. They where extremely warm and inviting. The listened to me and showed me great dresses. They also recommended I buy a size up and I am glad I did because it fit perfectly. I really appreciated their guidance and expertise.

My dress came in a month early and was exactly what I ordered. I got so many compliments on it, it makes me sad I only got to wear it once! Would definitely recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Sophia's was an amazing experience. I tried a few other larger shops in the area and was really disappointed. Sophia's not only made me feel special but when I asked for an extra appointment so that my step-mother could come and be included in the process, they not only agreed but helped me think through how to set up the appointment. Katy was amazing--she made me feel beautiful and special!!