122 Reviews for Sophia's Bridal Boutique

Shoes (2)
Ring Bearers (1)
Father of Bride (1)
122 Sophia's Bridal Boutique Reviews

My experience at Sophia's was better than I could have ever imagined! It probably goes down as one of my favorite days. Kelsey, my consultant, made me feel beautiful inside and out! She never pushed or rushed me. She was very professional, but yet so personable as well. I cannot thank Kelsey and the team at Sophia's enough for communicating before, during, and after my appointment to keep me informed and make me feel special! 10/10 would recommend Sophia's to anyone looking for the most perfect wedding dress buying experience! Thank you so much for helping me find my dream dress. -xoxo

Photo for Sophia's Bridal Boutique Review - Proud to be a Sophia's bride!
Photo for Sophia's Bridal Boutique Review - Kelsey, my amazing consultant!
Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

Attentive, patient, and loving staff. The first dress she brought me was everything I was looking for and more. I loved my Sophia’s experience!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience there. They were all nice and their dresses are beautiful. I would highly recommend this shop.

Profile Picture elizabeth, 12/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely adored my experience at Sophia's. I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted -- until I found the ONE. Everyone is so nice and makes you feel extremely special.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

I got my dress back in January and loved every bit of my experience. Ericka was a fantastic help from the moment we walked in. She is still helping now with my brides maids dresses. I highly recommend Sophia's and Ericka! Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Kailyn, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the BEST experience at Sophia's and am so glad I decided to look here for my dress. The store itself is super clean and the layout is very organized and gives each bride/family their own personal area to help make the experience more intimate and special. My consultant, Erica, was so helpful and attentive to finding me exactly what I was looking for. She took everything I said into consideration and made me feel extra special!

Profile Picture Alaina, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend any bride and bridal party to Sophia's! I LOVED working with Alyssa she is wonderful, and patient when dealing with me and my bridesmaids! This experience was AMAZING, thank you again! I can't wait to share my big day with you!

Profile Picture Tosha, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience with the entire staff at Sophia's, but cannot thank Katie enough for all her energy and help! They really took the time to make sure that I loved the dress I choose, they never once watched the clock to see if I was going over my scheduled time, and stayed very conscious of my budget. I came in not really knowing what I wanted in a dress, and walked out knowing my purchase was perfect! If you are ready to buy something, make sure Sophia's is on your list to shop at, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Audrey, 6/9/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

we are very happy with the detailed service we received by this web site :-)

Profile Picture alli, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I shopped the bridal sale and even though they were shortened appts I never felt rushed. I was able to find my dream dress for the perfect price. I loved my experience there!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/27/18, 1 Review
1.6

This review is for a prom dress purchase. Shop elsewhere! The dress was in worse shape than they let on and the seamstress for alterations that offers the coupon on the in-store flyer is over the top high, wanting to charge more to repair the dress than we paid for it. The clerk estimation on the repair was way under and I am sure she knew this! She should not have said a word! We took the dress to a different alterations specialist, actually the last one on the list and her price was much more reasonable but still the cost to repair the dress is over half of what we paid to begin with. Don't make the same mistake we did. Shop elsewhere and find a dress for $321.00 that does not need any repairs and for that much money it shouldn't! Terrible experience, just terrible! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND SHOP ELSEWHERE! Will NEVER GO BACK and you shouldn't either!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was our second bridal experience with Sophia's. Our daughters loved the vast selection and the sales representatives.

Profile Picture Timm & Libby (parents of bride), 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Veils
0.8

I spent $480 on a prom dress for my daughter. When we got it home it had a ton of wrinkles in it. I called back to ask if it could be steamed. They said they sell way too many dresses to steam all the dresses they sell. But they would take the time for $25. I don’t understand how you can spend four and eight hours on a dress and I come to your wrinkled.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The first and only bridal store I visited for my wedding gown shopping experience...all the staff were so friendly and encouraging and made the day easy, stress free and special! Thank Sophia's!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Veils

i loved this shop!! the lady who helped me today, was amazing with patience and not getting upset when i didn’t like the formal dress i had on from the prom side!! thank you so much Sophia’s for an amazing experience.

Profile Picture shalee, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was such a relief when I walked into this shop! I had just left a big chain bridal shop and was very disappointed. The girls at Sophia's were so eager to help me even when they were in the middle of setting up for a show. I definitely recommend stopping by! I got a great price on a beautiful dress and couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love Sophias! It was literally the best experience I had while shopping for my bridal gown! They helped me pick out my dream dress, they were extremely helpful and patient with me while I tried on many dressed. I felt like the only one in the studio that day because they cared so much! After my awesome time there my sister knew that she had to buy her dress there and her appointment was just as great! I can not wait to show off my dress in October!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

So enjoyed our experience at Sophia's bridal shop. The staff was so helpful. Beautiful new store. Beautiful setting inside!

Profile Picture Celeste, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Katie was AMAZING! I came in totally over dress shopping and she ended up changing my whole mood. She was energetic, caring and knew exactly what would look good on my body type. If you’re looking for a wedding dress definitely stop here!!

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

This my first and only stop to look at wedding dresses. Katie made my day special and was absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Destinay, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Everyone at Sophia's was absolutely fantastic! My consultant Elizabeth listened to my vision and encouraged me to try similar things that I may not have picked out myself. Everyone was low pressure and allowed me to take my time in making my decision. I ended up coming back to Sophia's to buy my dress after trying on dresses a a few other places. The staff were great at keeping me updated on when the veil and dress arrived. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you, Sophia's Bridal, Tux & Prom!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

I absolutely love the ladies here especially Hayley. She was awesome and I reccomend this place to anyone. I did not anticipate actually finding my dress today but I did and it was a great experience. I mean all the staff were lovely ladies and I swear Hayley and Sarah were awesome to me and made me feel comfortable!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/2/17, 1 Review
1.4

They pulled a bait and switch on me. I scheduled an appointment weeks in advance and provided them with the 4 dress style numbers I wanted to try on. I gave the ladies the number and designer. The lady said they would have them. The week of the wedding they confirmed the appointment and I again asked if they had specific Stella York and Sophia Tolli dresses. Again, they said yes, they have them. When I got there - they did not have the dresses I requested. I felt like I was played. I tried to be calm, but I am from Arizona and specifically set this appointment to try on the dresses. It felt like a scam. They just wanted me to get in the door and then they'll sell me. The sales lady was nice and of course my reaction probably made her uncomfortable. She said "No worries, we'll find you something" - I didn't want just something, I wanted what I requested and was told would be there. I did not stay and have my appointment with Sophia's. Instead I went up to Castletown where I bought my dress because they had it available for me to try on.

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience while picking my Bridal dress at Sophia's! The girls that helped me were amazing, patient and gave their opinion but didn't run the show, which was perfect. I felt stunning in my dress and cried at the first one they picked for me! They even sent a thank you card shortly after I bought my dress and it made me feel so good. I recommend this place to everyone-every bridal dress in the store was beautiful!

Profile Picture Kandace, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not have asked for a better dress buying experience! They listened to all my needs and concerns. My consultant Katie was very eager to find my dream dress! Her main goal was to make me happy. She went above a beyond! It was everything I ever dreamed of and more!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/3/17, 12 Reviews