Something Bleu Photography and Videography Reviews

Something Bleu Photography and Videography 7
  • Joseph

Joe · Married on 06/29/2019

Something Awesome

Megan and Dan are awesome!

So patient and so professional. They were absolutely wonderful to work with. Megan’s vision is something special.

Both our engagement and wedding pictures turned out beautiful. Her communication and dedication is something we will always remember. She made our special day a beautiful one as well.

Thank you!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Something Bleu Photography and Videography 8

Something Bleu Photography and Videography's reply:

Joe thank you for this! It was our pleasure to be part of your special day, you guys are an amazing couple.. loved telling your story! I'll always remember Deirdre sipping 4hands through a straw in the morning after stepping into her dress. Major cool bride points in my book :) Hope you guys have an amazing honeymoon in August, so so happy for you both!

Jenny · Married on 06/08/2019

So far we have just had our engagement session with Megan, but it was a wonderful experience! She was creative, thoughtful, provided guidance, and was keeping us laughing the whole time. I could not have thought up anyone better to be in charge of our photographer. She is an amazing person to be around and creates such a great environment!

Sent on 02/13/2018
  • KRYSTAL

KRYSTAL · Married on 04/27/2019

Something Bleu 5 Star Review

Megan and Dan were beyond amazing to work with. I had been a bridesmaid in another wedding they worked and knew from that moment I wanted to use them for my wedding. Megan was very attentive to the styles we wanted captured and reassured us of her creative abilities time and time again. The teasers posted less than 2 hours after leaving the ceremony have us so excited to get the rest of the pictures and videography back. Megan was flawless at keeping us calm and coming up with a backup plan when one of our requested destinations ended up having a vendor fair that day. Her keen eye spotting a random pink tree in the park that paired well with our theme blew my mind - I would have driven right past it and not have even thought to stop and use it. Her creative capabilities are second to none and I will continue to recommend her and Dan to anyone looking in the area!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Something Bleu Photography and Videography 9
  • Rachel

Rachel Valleroy · Married on 01/30/2019

Amazing!! Would highly recommend

I did a boudoir session with Megan and she made me feel so gorgeous! Would totally use her for my wedding she was so fun and makes you feel comfortable!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Something Bleu Photography and Videography 10
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic photographers!

Megan was a fantastic photographer for our wedding and engagement photoshoot! She was always very friendly, professional, and helpful in answering our questions on photo locations, photoshoot styles, photo booth pictures, etc. Her phone calls with us to go over specific items for the different photoshoots and day of the wedding put us at ease that she was on top of every detail. We would definitely recommend Something Bleu!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Emma · Married on 03/17/2018

We've only had our engagement session with Something Bleu so far but based on how that went, I'm very excited for our wedding. To prep for the session, Megan helped with choosing locations as well as outfits - something that was super helpful since this was all new. Once the day rolled around, my finance and I weren't sure what to expect, as we have never been professionally photographed before. Megan knew what to do to keep us comfortable and laughing the entire time. The engagement session lasted for a couple hours and she was helpful and professional during the entire thing. Within a few weeks, we had our photographs, which was great timing, and the quality of the pictures were amazing!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Shannon · Married on 12/31/2017

Loved everything

I absolutely loved my wedding pictures all because of Megan! She gave great direction, professional, and very personable. My husband was worries about the pictures looking staged and the outcome was beyond our expectations. Natural and beautiful! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

Megan is amazing! We recently just finished our engagement pictures and she edited our photos in less than a week! Her idea were wonderful and she was so helpful before during and after our pictures. I am so happy I decided to go with something blue! She was very relaxed and listened to our wants during the photos! She made is such a great experience. We can't wait for our wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Something Bleu Photography and Videography's reply:

Kristen you did your homework and put a lot of thought into your engagement session - I was so inspired by your details! I can't wait to capture your wedding next October, you guys are so cute together!

Ashley · Married on 08/27/2016

Megan did the photography for both our engagement and wedding sessions. She was so kind and easy to work with. My husband and I were lucky enough to be part of her companies "giveback" program, and she went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and relaxed while we were being photographed. At the wedding, she was very good with some of the more stubborn children that didn't feel like smiling for family pictures. And all of the photos we've received are more beautiful than we could ever have imagined. Overall, I would highly recommend Megan and her team for your wedding. It was one of the highlights of ours.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Megan and her team were great! She braved the hottest day of the year this past summer with us! Our day went off without a hitch. She is so sweet and even edited our photos super quick!
    If you're debating to get the video, do it! Such a great keepsake! It turned out great!
    We have never been photographed before so she helped us feel comfortable at our engagement shoot. We really enjoyed working with them and their creativity! I highly recommend Something BLÉU!! We appreciate you Megan!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Megan Eileen at Something Bleu is AMAZING!! Our engagement photos turned out better than I ever expected. SHe had such great ideas and was so easy to work with. I cannot wait to see what she does with our wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Something Bleu Photography and Videography's reply:

Loved capturing your memories Abby! You two are beautiful inside and out! We can't wait to capture your memories next April!

Megan with Something Bleu was awesome!!! She was so easy to work with and was very patient with our wedding party of 19 people. she did our engagement and wedding pictures. Our engagement pictures turned out absolutely awesome! She had our wedding teaser pictures up the morning after the wedding and they were gorgeous. I can not wait to see the rest of them!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Something Bleu Photography and Videography's reply:

Thank you Emily for the kind words, you are so lovely and sweet. Your wedding party was great to work with - I loved their energy! You and Jeremy truly have a special bond and I adored capturing your wedding photography. Congrats to you both!
  • F

Fouad · Married on 11/21/2015

Megan was absolutely amazing. She was very helpful, knowledgeable, professional, and very nice. She was part of the group which is a very good quality to have. She was very good at capturing our personalities with unique ideas. To tell the truth our time with Megan was the most enjoyable part of our wedding planning. The one thing we really wished we did was have both photography and video dome by Megan. Both my wife and I agreed we want to be friends with Megan.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Something Bleu Photography and Videography's reply:

Aw! Dear friends you are so sweet! I loved capturing your video. You two had the most magical unique wedding - and I am honored you chose me to capture it. Let's get together when you get back from Vegas. Enjoy the honeymoon!

Jackie · Married on 10/25/2015

Very professional and great happy attitude, worked so well with my daughter! Something Bleu is high on my recommendation list of awesome photographers. 5 stars all the way

Sent on 10/26/2015

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

We absolutely loved working with Something Bleu! Picking them was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. The quality and artistic ability is outstanding, plus they really put a personal touch into working with you from day one. From learning your personal style, to getting you use to being in front of a camera during your engagement session. They really help prepare you for your big day, helping to make it the fun experience its meant to be. We had a really long wedding day with a lot of cultural traditions. Megan and Dan kept the energy up all day with us. They helped to keep us on task, making sure we got the shots we wanted, well also never feeling intrusive on our special moments. Photography is one of the few things you get to enjoy long after the wedding ends. Trust Something Bleu to make those photographs special.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Something Bleu Photography and Videography's reply:

Thank you sweetheart! You mean so much to me - and it meant so much to be the one to capture your beautiful Bulgarian/Paris wedding! I was so inspired by your details. You were such a beautiful bride. You made it easy! I wish you and Plamen a lifetime filled with beautiful memories. Congratulations and thanks for inviting Something Bleu to your wedding. :)

Kylee · Married on 09/19/2015

Megan was amazing. I knew from looking at her portfolio that she had the ideas and quality I was looking for, but she still exceeded all expectations. She came to the rehearsal to get ideas for pictures, meet all the wedding party, and discuss things with me and the pastor. This was so nice because I would not have been able to think the day of. She arrived early and got started right away. She even helped me get rid of someone I didn't want seeing me before I walked down the aisle. She was very accommodating and came up with amazing places to take pictures. She was nice and patient with my 20 person wedding party even when I was not. She stayed at my venue until the night was over and took some pictures we were not expecting, but cannot wait to see. It only took her 2 days to have about 10 teasers for everyone to go crazy over. Anyone can take a picture, but Megan has the talent an the eye to take a breathtaking photograph. I have LOVED every teaser and do not know how I will ever pick between all of the pictures once they are done for my wedding album.

She also put a gopro on my bouquet so I can rewatch my wedding from my eyes since it is all a blur.

Megan is worth every penny we spent and more. If you do not choose Something Bleu you will be disappointed and you wont know what you are missing out on.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Something Bleu Photography and Videography's reply:

Thank you Kylee for this detailed review - so thoughtful! Your Windows on Washington wedding was so inspiring. You have great style! You two were so great to work with - your love and admiration for one another truly shinned. Thanks for trusting Something Bleu to capture your memories!

Debbie · Married on 09/19/2015

Having Megan as the photographer for our daughter's wedding was the best decision we made. We reviewed and met with others before hiring her and there was no comparison to the quality of her work compared to the others. She attended the rehearsal to get acquainted with the bridal party and preview the church and surrounding area for the best picture opportunities. She was very professional and easy to work with, incredibly talented, and captured unique and creative shots. We would hire her again in a heartbeat. She was absolutely amazing and paid attention to the smallest of details.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Something Bleu Photography and Videography's reply:

Aw love you Deb! I was so inspired by your daughter's beauty and details. Just like her mother, Kylee is a lovely lady. :)

Kristen · Married on 09/12/2015

Megan was absolutely amazing! Professional, personal, friendly, fun, and accomodating! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Something Bleu Photography and Videography's reply:

Thanks Kristen - your simply elegant country wedding was too perfect!

Stacy · Married on 09/06/2015

I could not be happier that we chose Megan and Something Bleu to do videography for our wedding! She was absolutely wonderful to work with from our initial meeting to our wedding day, anything I needed she was on top of. Our highlight video was done so fast, and so perfect! I gave Megan an example of what I was looking for and it was even better than I could have expected!! Megan, Thank You for capturing our wedding day as beautifully as our guests told us it was. I haven't watched it yet without crying!! :)

Sent on 09/17/2015

Something Bleu Photography and Videography's reply:

Thanks so much Stacy for inviting us to your wedding. You and Boris are truly perfect together and it was an honor to capture your memories! :)

Rudy · Married on 06/13/2015

Megan and her crew was AWESOME! Total props!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2015

Meg & Danny did an amazing job of capturing our simple, courthouse wedding in Dallas. Since their services were a surprise for my husband, they did an amazing job of completing the research from afar, arriving early to scout out locations, and even helped me determine where they should hide prior to the service... all without help from the bride and groom! We took shots prior to the service, during the service, and afterwards at various landmarks in Dallas. Having this moment captured means so much to our family. We are so glad that Meg & Danny were up to the challenge of planning a shoot in a city they were previously unfamiliar with, letting their arrival be a surprise, and producing such wonderful photos! We will cherish this experience and these photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/14/2014

Megan Eileen was friendly, easy to work with, and very professional. On top of that, Something Bleu delivered a GORGEOUS product! My family still raves about how beautiful our wedding highlight video is! Do yourself a favor and book Something Bleu for your wedding.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Meghan · Married on 10/11/2014

Worth every penny! Something Bleu and Megan Eileen were amazing! I'm from Chicago, IL and was planning a St. Louis wedding.. Everyone knows planning a wedding can be stressful...planning a wedding out of town can be even more so. Megan made everything SO easy!!! I knew the moment after meeting her on Skype she was going to take care of us.. from planning a meeting with our venue.. to creating a wedding day timeline. Best stl photographers and absolutely stunning work... photography is definitely an investment, you need to invest in Something Bleu!

Sent on 02/06/2015
  • Liz

Liz K · Married on 05/11/2019

Could not have asked for a better experience

If you are looking for a reliable, friendly, professional, talented photographer or videographer - look no further. Megan (photographer) and husband Daniel (videographer) made our wedding dreams come true with their talent and dedication. Megan met with my fiance and I in the early planning stages, treated us to coffee, got to know us and our 'vision.' she was available via email, text, call and was always easy to get along with. the day of the wedding, Something Bleu's team put such a positive spin on the best day of my life. Megan had me fill out a form ahead of time to make sure we were both on the same page about the type of photos and who should be included. she was flexible. Daniel and video team put together a memorable highlight film that i've watched 100x already :) they worked great together and megan was a creative artist providing many angles, backgrounds, poses and natural shots. some of my favorite pictures are the 'candid' ones of my sisters during my maid of honor speech, and the way she captured my dad's first look with me. what a great team!

Sent on 07/19/2019