85 Reviews for Smart Bride Rental

Chair Covers (1)
Linens (1)

I used Smart Bride Rental for the linens for my wedding. They provided runners, over lays, chair covers and bows. They had the color I wanted, they were clean, great quality, wrinkle free and the price was unbeatable! I had my sister pick up and drop off for me to save money on delivery. The address she said was more residential so if you go get them yourself you are in the right place! But they really delivered a great product and I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking to rent high quality linens. Manuela was quick to respond to questions and refunded my deposit. I'm so glad I used Smart Bride Rental to help my vision for my reception become a reality.

Profile Picture Esther, 9/5/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Linens
4.7

We used Smart Bride Rentals for our wedding reception chair covers and sashes. We were very pleased at the turnout. They were smooth, clean and helped make the room absolutely beautiful. They arrived on time, worked fast and even picked up after the event was over. Working with Manuela helped to make the process smooth and easy, especially since we had to work with the company out of town. We would give this company an "A" for service and would definitely recommend to others who would need such services.

Profile Picture Shazara, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Immaculate!!!!! i was so grateful to have found this vendor! Manuela was simply amazing! Communication was great, price was great and customer service was excellent! Thank you Smart Bride Rental for making my day fabulous! 100 stars!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Crystal and Derrick, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Manuela was awesome to communicate with, very timely with responses and professional and her team did a fabulous job with our chair covers and sashes setup. The new spandex covers are much more modern and clean lined and I got wonderful feedback from guests who had never seen them before. My other vendors were blown away at the price I got them for! Manuela was amazingly flexible and allowed us to pay for setup but save money by returning everything ourselves. As a recent bride and as an event coordinator, I definitely recommend Smart Bride Rental. I have done lots of rental research, especially in the chair cover department and you can not beat their prices!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Without a doubt THE BEST value in the DC area and everything looked PERFECT. I think the name of the company says it all. Manuela was super easy to deal with too.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/26/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great vendor that offers quality products and services at a affordable price! I also was able to get the chairs and chair covers 2 weeks out.

Profile Picture Clarissa, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding planner suggested this vendor to and they worked out perfectly.

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved our chair covers and sashes. I am not a fan of bows, so I looked up a different knot to do with the sash and they executed it very well! They were an hour late the day of our wedding. Thankfully we had buffer time there, but it did cause for it to be more hectic than anticipated, since we had set up different vendors at different times so we would not stress. Also, they changed the style of the chair cover without really asking us, they just informed us. Granted they looked better than what we had originally chosen. Overall, great value and chairs looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Andressa, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The owner, Manuela Camara is excellent to work with, listens to the customer, and is extremely accommodating. Our ceremony was held under a gazebo. The gazebo itself was quite plain and I asked Manuela if she would consider decorating it. Mind you, I didn’t want anything fancy, but just something to give it a little pizzazz. She was hesitant at first because she hadn’t taken on such a task, but I convinced her to move forward. The design she put together was absolutely beautiful –truly amazing! Her company also provided the chair covers and linen for my wedding reception. Again, everything was beautiful –and my guest kept raving about the “wow” factor! I highly recommend Smart Bride Rental –you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture PHYLLIS, 6/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend Smart Bride Rental for any event you are planning. I've used them several times for large birthday parties, and you can't beat the prices, customer service from Manuela, and inventory! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Profile Picture User3531172, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Provided chair covers and sashes on fairly short notice. Did a great job

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Smart Bride Rentals for my wedding at Seneca Lodge and was totally satisfied. From my initial inquiry asking for pricing and color swatches to adjusting my order at the last minute to add extra tables, Manuela was so easy to work with! Everything came out beautifully, her crew was on time to set up, got it done quickly, and returned later that night to collect and take everything away. Couldn't have been easier.

Profile Picture Robin, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Manuela was very helpful in trying to get extra purple items that I needed for my wedding. My wedding color scheme was purple, white, and silver but it seems that was a popular color scheme for wedding this years.

Profile Picture Tawatha, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Manuela was easy to work with and she made our venue look beautiful!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Although I did not meet Manuela she was always responsive to my phone calls and emails. We are so glad we rented the chair covers and sashes. She and her staff really helped to enhance our reception venue.
If you are thinking about renting chair covers - do it and use Smart Bride's Manuela.

Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture User3301610, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the chair cover rental from Smart Bride Rnetal. 5 star rating with wonderful service from Manuela!

Profile Picture User3305293, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This vendor is professional, quality of work is great and very easy work with. My husband and I were extremely happy on how and what the vendor did. Everything was performed in timely fashion. I will definitely use them again and recommend to others.

Profile Picture MAKASIDI, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fantastic service! We rented our chair covers and sashes (fairly last minute!) and the quality, price, and responsiveness can't be beat. Can't thank them enough for making our reception area gorgeous :)

Profile Picture User3409865, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Manuela at Smart Bride Rentals was a pleasure to work with for chair covers/sashes. We were really torn about whether it was worth spending the money to get chair covers and sashes, but when we look at the pictures now, it was a total no-brainer. We considered buying them and then reselling on Craigslist, etc, but when we took into account the time and energy that would be needed to buy them, unpackage them, steam them, fit them and tie the sash nicely, repackage them, and then sell them after the wedding, we decided to go to Smart Bride Rental instead.

Manuela and her team delivered them, dressed the chairs, and then picked them up after the event. It was hands-down, unequivocally, well worth the price. When you consider how much is paid to make the event look pretty, this was a drop in the bucket that far exceeded the hassle of going it alone.

Profile Picture J, 3/30/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

She was very patient and flexible. she had great ideas and we had to actually pick some of her ideas to make our wedding a success. We had wonderful pictures from the wedding. The chair covers, sashes and the napkins added color to the whole outlook. I definitely recommend them to every one!!!!!

Profile Picture joseph, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Smart Bride Rental for my cousin's wedding. I had seen their work at another wedding and since I was doing the decoration for the weeding I immediately thought about them. Coincidentally the venue we used for the wedding also recommended them! Reliable, professional and the best quality price value!

Profile Picture User2969217, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Smart bride rental was very professional and efficient with set up and removal of the chair covers that were for our wedding. They were on time setting up and waited patiently removing the covers after our special night.

Highly recommend them for ot next big event. The pricing is also very affordable for the quality!

Profile Picture bee, 10/20/12, 1 Review
4.7

Only mark down would be on responsiveness but some of that could be on me too for not returning phone calls/emails right away. Anyway, awesome job! Saw some of their work doing a Google search and decided to go with them based on having previous work at our reception location (Navy Yard, Washington DC).
We relied on their expertise to set this room up and they did an outstanding job. The Navy Yard laid out the table placement and they arrived on schedule and had it set up on time. The first time we saw the room decorated was when we arrived at the reception - was a little nervous when we first arrived but it was perfect! They easily turned a drab conference room into an awesome display worthy of that special day. There are plenty of examples/colors to choose from on their webpage. And as soon as our event was over they were on hand to break it down and clean-up. There was no need to coordinate any day of activity and very much stress free. I'd highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
4.7

Excellent services and reasonably priced to competition. Rented chair covers and they were perfect. They were setup on time and taken promptly as well.

Profile Picture User2785049, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Manuela is the best. She always responded in a timely manner, lots of 1 on 1. All my worries went out the window when we got to the venue. There was an awful storm on 6-29-12 that left things in a mangle. Luckily for us, the church nor venue lost power. I was still skeptical, got there and was amazed. It was beautiful. I will never get married again but will be giving my daughter a Sweet 16 and will be calling Manuela again. Se is the best and very affordable also. Thanks from Jason and Bonita

Profile Picture Bonita, 6/30/12, 1 Review