Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number

About Stylish Event Rentals

At Stylish Event Rentals, we can help make your wedding or special event as sophisticated and unique as you, while keeping you in your budget. We offer an assortment of decor, glassware, linens, and flower services in all shapes and sizes to meet your wedding decoration and special event needs. We offer full service event rentals, including artificial flower centerpieces, decorating and setup to clients hosting their event in Maryland, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia. Just look through our selection of products and send us a no obligation order of what you would like. We will let you know the availability of the items you have requested. Looking for a beautiful centerpiece for a fraction of the price? We offer submerged centerpieces to bring your event or wedding to life. Just let us know your color scheme and we will show you what we can do for you! At Stylish Event Rentals, we guarantee style on any budget!

• C.C's Linen Plus
joneswedding8 23 14 775
ser

3 Reviews for Stylish Event Rentals

Kelli · Married on 01/04/2014

I used Stylish Event Rentals for my January wedding, and the service I received was amazing! I rented table linens and vases from them and I got many compliments from people during my wedding. They were always so quick to reply to my emails...and believe me, I had a lot!!! I had so many questions and concerns and they accommodated my request perfectly and without hesitation. Their prices are also the best I've seen. I definitely received my money's wortt; my expectations were exceeded! I highly recommend them for your rental needs!

Sent on 01/16/2014

I cannot rave enough about this company!!! The owner and operator Katie was super friendly and so easy to work with. She was devoted to making my wedding day personal and magical. The prices were incredible. Look no more.....you won't find better.

Sent on 02/05/2014

I used Stylish Event Rentals for my September wedding. They were so easy to work with and their prices were very affordable. They provided me with excellent service and the setup was absolutely beautiful! They went above and beyond what was asked and far exceeded our expectations. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Stylish Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Chair Covers
    Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens