Boda Belle Events

Manassas, VA View map

Boda Belle is a decor and rental company based in Manassas, VA that is dedicated to take your stress away. Our goal is to create your vision and execute it to the best of our abilities which will leave your guests with something to remember. Please contact us to design the perfect look for your event.

Let the images speak for itself, we believe that the most valuable possession you will have left is an Image. Believe in Boda Belle to create the perfect image that will last forever in memories. We have a wide selection of linens, napkins, silverware, glassware, bride and groom chairs, thrown chairs, tables, and decor.

Full packages of decor is also available, please do contact us for more information.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Drapery
Lights
Mandaps
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tables?

$9

What is the starting price for chairs?

$7
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Vanessa
    Vanessa A. Married on 03/06/2022

Daughter bday

I am so thankful for body belle they made my daughters birthday event stress free and tried to do the IMPOSSIBLE to have everything I wanted for her bday. They walked me through the process step by step and we were with me through it all.thank you so much ! Leah was so happy
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Married on 03/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Saved my wedding - highly recommended

I want to thank Boda Belle Events in this review for saving my wedding day! Orginally, Karla was helping me plan a wedding at a winery, but due to the pandemic I couldn't have it. She then helped me to find a beautiful venue and made everything even more dreamier than I imagined. I had the PERFECT wedding! From decorations, to her service, to the flexibility, to the responsiveness, and even her positive and warming personality, I am beyond astonished with how professional and great she is at doing her job. I literally thought my wedding was ruined but her and Boda Belle Events turned that upside down in a matter of days. THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY WEDDING!!
    Brenda Married on 10/19/2019

Stress free

This was one of the most stress free experiences with a vendor that I had for our wedding. I had seen their professionalism and ability to interpret a client’s vision when they worked with my brother in law’s wedding and ended up helping them out when they were in a bind. Waheeda offered her expertise and ideas during the planning stage while keeping true to “the reception of our dreams”. She was such a pleasure to work with I always felt like I was speaking with a friend that wanted the best for us. The day of the wedding is was wonderful to come in and see everything come to fruition and just enjoy the evening. I am pleased to recommend her and her staff.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Boda Belle Events 1
Exclusive

123 Manassas, VA, 20111
571-423-8006
Location of (Boda Belle Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding