Slocum Productions, LLC Reviews

12 | Austin, TX

12 Reviews for Slocum Productions, LLC

Christy · Married on 02/16/2017

Slocum Productions has done an amazing job of capturing some of the best photography of our community The Catherine.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 01/01/2017

Grant is always a pleasure to work with. Not only does he take amazing photos and videos, he is very personable and always engages with others during events. This puts people at ease so that he's able to capture those candid shots. He has helped increase our social media presence and likes due to the incredible exterior photos and videos he has done for us. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kenneth · Married on 12/10/2016

Graham did an amazing job on our wedding slideshow. I have also seen his examples of pictures and videos from other weddings and they looked great. No matter what he does he will make sure you are completely happy with everything. Great job!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Tar · Married on 10/29/2016

Graham is so professional and I would recommend for any occasion! He and his team will make any event look top notch!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Amy · Married on 05/21/2016

Slocum made our wedding rehearsal dinner photo slide show (although it was actually a video - no old school Power Point here!). Graham did a great job and distilled a ton of photos into a very fun to watch video. He even tied it perfectly with the music we chose. Definitely recommend outsourcing this wedding item to Slocum, as it can be quite time consuming and stressful to handle the week of the wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Sophia · Married on 11/07/2015

Slocum Productions did our engagement pictures and there aren't words to describe how much I love them! They were everything we imagined and more... every idea I had for these pictures came true! My fiance and I had such a blast working with the Slocum Team - the entire day was nothing but fun and laughter. I can honestly say that these are my FAVORITE pictures from all of our wedding festivities. Slocum Productions is the way to go for genuine, beautiful photography!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Matt · Married on 11/07/2015

Slocum Productions exceeded our expectations in every way! Graham has the skill to capture amazing moments without putting pressure on my wife and I. Graham is professional and appropriate, yet made us both feel relaxed and at ease throughout the process. It was painless to work with Graham as we worked through proofs and drafts. Also, Slocum provided a great value compared to its competitors.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Tara · Married on 10/26/2015

Amazing quality and even better service!

Brandon · Married on 10/26/2015

He is the best videographer and editor in the business!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Cali · Married on 06/27/2015

They were absolutely amazing!!! They made the most beautiful wedding video for us! I cannot give enough praise to Slocum Productions. They really go above and beyond what I could have ever asked for.

Blake · Married on 09/28/2014

Slocum Productions did a fantastic job with our wedding video. The attention to detail and personalization is second to none. Our ceremony was shot from many angles (even had GoPro's in the arbor) making the final video something really special to us. They were professional throughout the wedding weekend and were very quick to get us our finalized video.

Sara · Married on 09/28/2014

Big thanks to Graham and his group. They are super professional and friendly. Our wedding video is spectacular!

Sent on 07/13/2016