Simply Nerdy Events Reviews

5 | Oklahoma City, OK

5 Reviews for Simply Nerdy Events

Rebekah Mcmillan 路 Married on 07/15/2020

Such a doll!

I love working with Victoria. She is such a beam of sun in the room and she is so passionate about her role in a bride's wedding. If you are looking for a coordinator that will take care of you and help make your vision come to life, look no further, it's her 100%. You are a rockstar, Victoria!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole 路 Married on 05/19/2019

Your Search Is Over Scroll No Farther You Have Found Your Wedding Coordinator/ Planner

I messaged Victoria of Simply Nerdy Events about 8 months before my wedding date and she returned my message believe the same day I was surprised on how fast she got back to me. I had a wonderful venue that had a staff to do set up and clean up but that was it and I didn't want to pull in family members to take away from their experience I wanted them to be able to be present and enjoy my wedding day also so I hired Victoria. She made time to meet with me almost immediately and with my crazy schedule I think every time I had to meet with her I was late she was always patient and just a joy to be around. I don't know if you've ever met a person that in your high-stress moments you can call and they answer the phone and immediately as soon as you hear their voice it's just calming 馃槉 but that is definitely Victoria for me! I got a chance to meet with her several times during my wedding planning and I got to know her as a person I think she is just absolutely wonderful! I only hired Victoria up for the day of wedding coordination but I felt like she did so much more and the day of she went above and beyond! When I was searching venders I was definitely on a budget and worried about the money but now I promised you that I would have paid plenty more for everything that Victoria did it was worth every cent and more! I've heard so many brides say that their wedding day was stressful and that they missed a lot and I have a complete opposite story because of Victoria. My day was almost a hundred percent stress-free and everything started on time everything flowed so smoothly I'm still swooning over my day! in my opinion I had the most perfect to the T wedding that I could possibly imagine!!! I definitely recommend to give her an email or call you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Simply Nerdy Events's reply:

Nicole you make us cry everytime thank you so much for the kind words. Working for you never felt like work you reminded us of why we started wedding planning in the first place hope all is well and miss you alot!

Amen 路 Married on 12/01/2018

The team at Simply Nerdy Events helped make my wedding vision come true. I wanted to have various different themes and was all over the place. It was quite overwhelming, but after speaking with Victoria at SNE all my anxiety was turned into bliss. Victoria helped hone in on the details I really wanted and was realistic with me about budget/expectations. All the details came together for a perfect day! Thank you for making our wedding dream come true. May the force be with you...always.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Simply Nerdy Events's reply:

Amen thank you for your kind words. It was a dreaming working for you and so early in our career. Simply Nerdy wouldn't be where it is today if it wasnt for your trust. We will continue to do Nerdy themed wedding and thank you for encouraging us to start in the first place!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Hopper-Danz 路 Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST investment!

I planned my wedding to a T. I had a specific vision, found all my own vendors, went DIY down to designing my own, extravagant flower arrangements. But having Simply Nerdy there the day of my wedding to helpnfinalize my set up, make sure everything ran accordingly and gave me and my wedding party and guests a little extra support was Priceless. It meant the world to us to be able to enjoy our special day 100% without having to worry about making sure was in it鈥檚 place or running on time. Everyone deserves a day of coordinator, and Simply Nerdy Events is definitely the way to go!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Simply Nerdy Events's reply:

Tiffany thank you so much for he kind words your wedding was so magical and your planning was on point it's a dream working with brides like you who really just need some make there dreams come true. You were so organized and help me really understand everything you wanted.

Dominique 路 Married on 06/12/2010

Victoria from Simply Nerdy Events was so enthusiastic, professional and willing to meet my every request. She did the day of coordination for my wedding and helped me find a few vendors for my wedding specifics. She really gives her all anf is a huge value.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Simply Nerdy Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really enjoyed your super fun themed wedding! Value is key in our industry and we try to pride ourselves in that for every wedding we do!