3224 Teakwood Lane, Suite 100, Edmond, OK 73013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Aisle Be With You

Aisle Be With You, LLC is a wedding planning and design company located in Edmond, Oklahoma who serves the surrounding and Oklahoma City region. They would be delighted to work with couples to provide them with professional and organized services that will ensure their wedding will run smoothly and free of any stress. They do their best to actualize your dream wedding vision and take great time and care to make sure you are completely satisfied.

Aisle Be With You, LLC will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, elopement, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. They offer month-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages, which include many services, such as:

• Budget analysis

Aisle Be With You 6
Aisle Be With You 7
  • Morisa

Morisa Nguyen · Married on 08/02/2019

The best wedding planner EVER!

Ariana made my wedding dreams come true! Without her and her team it wouldn’t have been possible! She made our wedding planning process a lot less stressful and easy! Every meeting we had were so much fun! All of the vendors she recommended for our wedding were nothing but fantastic! Whatever you want, Ariana will make it happen! She is super understanding, detail oriented and very caring. My husband and I are forever grateful to have been able to work with her!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Laura Jaeger · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing design, professionalism, and quality

We loved having Ariana execute and be apart of our day. She made our vision come to life and I know I couldn’t have done it without her. She is kind, attentive to detail, and was able to bring my ideas to life as well as make them better. The day of was also stress free because she was there. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Aisle Be With You 8
    Aisle Be With You 9
    Aisle Be With You 10

Stacy Whitmarsh · Married on 03/30/2019

If you need a wedding planner-look no further!

As I was a wedding coordinator for 16 years at a church in Nichols Hills I had seen it all. For all those years I worked with the premiere coordinators and vendors in town. After being behind the scenes at over 100 incredible weddings, I was very definite and knew exactly the type of wedding we wanted for our daughter and son-in-law. Therefore I was a mother of the bride with very specific tastes and wishes-a potential momzilla-and I was skeptical that anyone could fulfill them how I hoped.

But then I met Ariana Simms, of Aisle Be With You. Ariana is EXTREMELY gifted. Her team is truly thorough, competent, friendly and professional.
    She is such a calming influence on what can be a very stressful process. Ariana is able to achieve what a bride and groom want. She is able to guide without being controlling, and seemingly effortlessly she can help the bride and groom who don't know where to start or she can facilitate the wishes of very specific, exacting clients-(me!). She knows how to make your every imagining come to life while not missing the technicalities of religious ceremony or the practical aspects of getting married. She is able to allow you to be as involved or uninvolved as you wish. As a veteran party coordinator who is used to doing things myself I was so worried that I might do too much to be able to enjoy the event, but Ariana solved that for me. Every single vendor she led us to was a joy to work with, and a true artist at their milieu. Every one fulfilled their assignments over and above our hopes. My daughter was able to sit back and relax as plans were made knowing that Ariana had truly listened to her preferences. She and the groom, their wedding party, and our families showed up on the day able to enjoy the beauty of the event as it unfolded. This was beyond what I thought possible! She made our day magical-and we are so grateful to her!! Thank you Ariana!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Award

Aisle Be With You FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Leslee Layton Films
    Leslee Layton Films Wedding Videographers

Ariana and her team are among the very best of the best! I'm always excited to shoot weddings with Ariana as the planner because I know everything will run smoothly and be beautiful. The customer service is top notch and all her clients love her.

• Anna Lee Media
    Anna Lee Media Wedding Photographers

Ariana is amazing to team up with on weddings! Super organized and great taste! Any time I photograph a wedding she works on- they're always some of my favorite images.

• 3224 Teakwood Lane, Suite 100 Edmond, OK, 73013 See on map