3224 Teakwood Lane, Suite 100, Edmond, OK 73013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Aisle Be With You

Aisle Be With You, LLC is a wedding planning and design company located in Edmond, Oklahoma who serves the surrounding and Oklahoma City region. They would be delighted to work with couples to provide them with professional and organized services that will ensure their wedding will run smoothly and free of any stress. They do their best to actualize your dream wedding vision and take great time and care to make sure you are completely satisfied.

Aisle Be With You, LLC will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, elopement, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. They offer month-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages, which include many services, such as:

• Budget analysis

Aisle Be With You 6
Aisle Be With You 7
  • Emily

Emily Irwin · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding savior to the rescue!

Ariana was our literal wedding savior. She was incredible to work with! Super flexible and efficient. While I was in law school full time and my mom was running her company and caring for my grandparents, Ariana made sure everything got done - down to the last detail. She knows the industry and the vendors and lead us in the right direction at every turn. She anticipated our needs and desires and helped us turn our amorphous vision into a beautiful reality. She is phenomenal in every way and we are so blessed to have worked with her!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Morisa

Morisa Nguyen · Married on 08/02/2019

The best wedding planner EVER!

Ariana made my wedding dreams come true! Without her and her team it wouldn’t have been possible! She made our wedding planning process a lot less stressful and easy! Every meeting we had were so much fun! All of the vendors she recommended for our wedding were nothing but fantastic! Whatever you want, Ariana will make it happen! She is super understanding, detail oriented and very caring. My husband and I are forever grateful to have been able to work with her!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Laura Jaeger · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing design, professionalism, and quality

We loved having Ariana execute and be apart of our day. She made our vision come to life and I know I couldn’t have done it without her. She is kind, attentive to detail, and was able to bring my ideas to life as well as make them better. The day of was also stress free because she was there. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Aisle Be With You 8
    Aisle Be With You 9
    Aisle Be With You 10

Award

Aisle Be With You FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Leslee Layton Films
    Leslee Layton Films Wedding Videographers

Ariana and her team are among the very best of the best! I'm always excited to shoot weddings with Ariana as the planner because I know everything will run smoothly and be beautiful. The customer service is top notch and all her clients love her.

• Anna Lee Media
    Anna Lee Media Wedding Photographers

Ariana is amazing to team up with on weddings! Super organized and great taste! Any time I photograph a wedding she works on- they're always some of my favorite images.

• 3224 Teakwood Lane, Suite 100 Edmond, OK, 73013 See on map