Edmond, Edmond, OK 73013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Leslee Layton Films

Located in Edmond, Oklahoma, Leslee Layton Films has provided videography services for well over a hundred weddings since the business opened in 2012. Known for their friendly service and easy-going attitude, this team of videographers genuinely cares about each couple they work with, taking the time to give personalized attention and thought to each of their films.

Services

Insured for all of their services, Leslee Layton Films can help couples compile films with footage from wedding ceremonies, receptions, pre-ceremonies, and rehearsal dinners. They typically use documentary, storytelling, short form, and cinematic edits in their work; their main goal to capture the best moments of each period. Following the event, they can create full feature and highlight videos. They can also work with couples to create save the dates before the big day. They share the final video as a digital download. They also offer:

• Additional hours

74 Reviews for Leslee Layton Films

1 User photo

Leslee Layton Films 1

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

She was so great! She was exactly what I was looking for when it came time for a top notch videographer. She was not demanding at all which made the day more relaxed and less stressful. She only needed at most 30mins of my time, and she caught the rest of it in the moment! Everything that was filmed in my video was super genuine and special. She even worked great with my photographer! The video was exactly what I was looking for, and she got it back to me very quickly!

Sent on 03/13/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/28/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Leslee! She was so easy to work with and we would recommend her to anyone. We feel like she really took the opportunity to get to know us, our relationship and our family dynamic ahead of our big day. The result was an amazing video that truly captured "us." We will love and cherish this video for years to come and cannot thank Leslee and her team enough for going above and beyond to provide us with this cherished memory. Thank you, Leslee!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Oh goodness. I don’t even know where to begin to describe how grateful I am for Leslee and her company!
    Our wedding was supposed to be in Key West, but hurricane Irma hit so we had to relocate it to Oklahoma last minute.
    Leslee found out about our scramble to put together a wedding and asked if she could help. She decided to do a highlight video of our wedding with less than a weeks notice! Purely out of the goodness of her heart.
    She called me two days before and I immediately felt comfortable talking to her. It was like talking to an old friend! She listened to my story and I knew she genuinely cared to get to know me and my future husband.
    The day of, I was wondering if it would feel strange having someone Id never met face-to-face in the room while I was getting ready. It was not at ALL. She actually has this sweet calming demeanor about her that makes you want her to be around! She was never in the way, but somehow managed to capture every single important candid moment.
    When we got our video from her, I immediately watched it over and over and just cried. Ive gotten so many messages at what a sweet, moving video it is. It is something we will cherish forever.
    If you are on the fence about having a videographer, trust me when I say it’s absolutely worth it. And you wont find a better one than Leslee Layton! Ive watched so many weddig highlight films in the past, and hers are the best hands down-(not even including my amazing video!).
    I am forever grateful for Leslee Layton Films!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Leslee Layton Films 2

Leslee Layton Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• Austin Smith Events
    Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

I've never worked with Leslee, yet, but I've seen her work and the way she runs her business and I'll tell you this... she's one of the absolute BEST in all of Oklahoma. Love getting to see her and would highly suggest getting to know her. Book her up before it's too late! Austin Smith Wedding DJ

• Lisa White Photography LLC
    Lisa White Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Amazing Videographer, very professional. Great idea for detail and capturing beautiful moments.

• Lisa White Photography LLC