Leslee Layton Films

Edmond, OK View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Located in Edmond, Oklahoma, Leslee Layton Films has provided videography services for well over a hundred weddings since the business opened in 2012. Known for their friendly service and easy-going attitude, this team of videographers genuinely cares about each couple they work with, taking the time to give personalized attention and thought to each of their films.

Services

Insured for all of their services, Leslee Layton Films can help couples compile films with footage from wedding ceremonies, receptions, pre-ceremonies, and rehearsal dinners. They typically use documentary, storytelling, short form, and cinematic edits in their work; their main goal to capture the best moments of each period. Following the event, they can create full feature and highlight videos. They can also work with couples to create save the dates before the big day. They share the final video as a digital download. They also offer:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras
  • Drone footage
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple locations

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Jessica
    Jessica F. Married on 08/28/2021

Must Have!

If you are ever on the fence about whether you should hire a Videographer or not, get off the fence and do it! You will NOT regret having video of such a special day and memories that are captured. Leslee and her team are top notch! They capture your moments without feeling invasive and have a way of making you feel comfortable even when you might be scared to be recorded! She was my non-negotiable for the wedding and was so worth it!
  • Kaylie
    Kaylie M. Married on 10/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My mom died right after our wedding. Leslee told the story perfectly.

First I’d like to start by saying I’ve carried tremendous guilt for the amount of time it’s taken for me to write this review. In short, hire Leslee. She’s talented, creative, kind and embodies the true spirit of what all wedding professionals aspire to be. You will gain a dear friend in Leslee and cherish your video for the rest of your life.

Here’s the long version of why you should hire Leslee. She may be able to do for you exactly what she did for me - capture moments that I will never be able to put a price on. Leslee captured all that became of my wedding. This included one of the very last moments I had with my mom.

We got engaged in June of 2018 and began wedding planning immediately because my mom was dying from an aggressive brain cancer and I knew she just had to be there so we whipped up a wedding in four months.

I had met Leslee at a workshop for OKC wedding vendors when I was in the industry but hadn’t kept in touch aside from the occasional Instagram like. I don’t believe it was anything other than God that put Leslee and I together at that event way back then. Fast forward probably five-ish years to August of 2018 and I’m scrolling through IG while in the ER with my mom. I see a post from Leslee and I feel what could have only been a divine power encourage me to message her and explain what I think my wedding would look like and see if she thought she could help me document it since I knew my time with my mom in this life was coming to an end. She immediately jumped into action and formed a plan that would be just perfect for us.

We never got to that plan. The week of our wedding, my mom was clearly in her last days and we knew there was no way she would be at the wedding we’d planned together. We put together a wedding in the chapel of the hospital the day before we were supposed to have our actual wedding. I honestly don’t even remember calling Leslee to tell her about the hospital wedding. I just know she was there and in the midst of my tears thinking this can’t be happening, Leslee was there to make me laugh when she told me where she needed to hide the battery pack for the microphone. She was the calm I needed in that moment and was able to be both a friend and creative professional when I couldn’t even process what was happening. I still cry just thinking about how blessed we were to have her in that moment. Thanks to Leslee, I have a video of the very last time I got to talk to my mom.

We ended up having our actual wedding but left early to go say goodbye to our mom. A couple of weeks after the wedding/funeral, Leslee invited us over to do an interview to fill in some of the pieces of our story. The final video really can speak for itself. Leslee is such a gem and I cherish the treasure she gave us in that final video.

Our wedding really seemed more like a nightmare when we were living it and I had no idea how she was even going to make this a decent film. I really would have been happy with the raw footage (which we also got) that we would watch all piled together like the rest of all of our home videos. Leslee was able to cut to the truth of the story which actually is so beautiful and a side to our story that I never even knew existed. Leslee’s video gave me some real peace about the entire experience and I will never be able to thank her enough for that.

Here’s the link to our video if you want to see just how wonderful Leslee’s work is - https://youtu.be/BG3h4ewEbBQ.

Leslee, thank you for all you’ve done for not only me and Keegan but our families too. We are eternally grateful.
    Ashley Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She was so great! She was exactly what I was looking for when it came time for a top notch videographer. She was not demanding at all which made the day more relaxed and less stressful. She only needed at most 30mins of my time, and she caught the rest of it in the moment! Everything that was filmed in my video was super genuine and special. She even worked great with my photographer! The video was exactly what I was looking for, and she got it back to me very quickly!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Austin Smith Events Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

I've never worked with Leslee, yet, but I've seen her work and the way she runs her business and I'll tell you this... she's one of the absolute BEST in all of Oklahoma. Love getting to see her and would highly suggest getting to know her. Book her up before it's too late! Austin Smith Wedding DJ

Lisa White Photography LLC Lisa White Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Amazing Videographer, very professional. Great idea for detail and capturing beautiful moments.

81 Ranch 81 Ranch Park & Outdoor Weddings

Amazing Videographer, captures every moment. A delight to work with.

2824 Progressive Dr, Edmond, OK, 73034
Location of (Leslee Layton Films)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding