Oklahoma | Missouri | Nationwide, Oklahoma City, OK 73189 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Whimsical Weddings & Events

Whimsical Weddings & Events offers wedding planning and design to make your wedding the most talked about event of the year. We offer full service event and design planning, weekend or day of coordination, hourly assistance, set up and tear down services, or a customizable package that is perfect for your dream wedding. Modern. Sophisticated. Elegant. Free-spirited. Whatever your bridal style, Whimsical Weddings & Events will work with you to create your wedding as a reflection of you and your fiancé.

Visit our website to read reviews from our clients, learn more about our packages and prices, and to see a portfolio of events we have planned. Or submit a request on our website for a quote today.

Follow Whimsical Weddings & Events on

ww94814

• Videos 3

6 Reviews for Whimsical Weddings & Events

Michele · Married on 06/25/2016

I don't really have any advice to give. Sacha knows all the right questions to ask and is super detailed. Trust her instincts.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Sacha definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing. I am so blessed to have had her as a wedding planner and pulling off our special day. Her attention to detail and the quality of work was amazing. Sacha recommended vendors, obtained estimates and arrange appointments when necessary. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick. She understood our vision from beginning to end. At the Reception, there was a mishap with some of the vendors (which I brought), but her quick thinking helped run the wedding smoothly. I haven’t even found out about all this until after the wedding!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner, and if I had to rate her from 1 to 10...it would be an 11. Our wedding was beautiful and all of my guests had a great time. Sacha, Thank you so much again for helping our special day become so memorable!!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Heather · Married on 11/22/2014

Sacha Patires, of Whimsical Weddings & Events, was our wedding planner, and we could not be happier with her services and how our wedding turned out! It was truly a perfect night! She made it exactly what we wanted! We HIGHLY recommend her!!! Throughout the wedding planning process, Sacha was professional, poised, and attentive. I always felt comfortable and confident that my wedding was going to be wonderful. Before my wedding, so many of my married friends had told me I won't remember most of the night, that it will be a blur of stress and relatives. Since Sacha was doing it all, I was able to just enjoy the night! I truly felt like a bride, like a princess at a ball! I remember everything, and I had a blast! During and after the reception, so many guests told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and that's all thanks to Sacha!

Sent on 12/10/2014

• What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Sharon Tabb Bridal Makeup & Hair
    Sharon Tabb Bridal Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sasha is an amazing event planner!!! I highly recommend her to any bride. She knows how to put on an event :) - not to mention a pleasure to work with

• Unknown Films
    Unknown Films Wedding Videographers

Sacha has proven herself more than capable of handling every wedding no matter how big or small. From a vendor’s point of view, working with her has always been a great pleasure. She has the ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously, which gives vendors more time to ensure their services are top quality too. Everything from her elegant tastes to excellent leadership skills are examples of why any wedding would be better off with her at the helm. You would be hard pressed to find a wedding planner more professional, experienced, or prepared for the job than Sacha!

• AceLegendary
    AceLegendary Wedding Videographers

Sacha with Whimsical Weddings and Events is a total pro, and handles even the most stressful situations with grace and skill. Everything runs smoothly under her guidance, and it's a blast to work with her. Highly recommended!

• Oklahoma | Missouri | Nationwide Oklahoma City, 73189 See on map
    5737970621 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only