Norman, OK 73069 Map · Phone number
Package Price $550

About Finding Forever Weddings

Finding Forever Weddings is a stress-free wedding planning service located in Norman, Oklahoma. Offering everything from a full-service wedding planner to a day-of coordinator, Finding Forever Weddings will provide the perfect assistance for any couple. Finding Forever Weddings’ staff will assist with staying within a budget and also provide timelines, spreadsheets, and worksheets to ensure an easy and fluid wedding day. No matter what vision a couple has for their big day, Finding Forever Weddings promises to be there as much, or as little, as possible. Finding Forever Weddings will do everything from providing convenient tips to helping make sure other vendors—from florals to catering to event rentals—match your overall aesthetic.

Finding Forever Weddings offers free consultation. Their staff will be able to help schedule meetings with vendors, manage everyone’s schedule, and coordinate the rehearsal and ceremony. They are experienced with a variety of types of weddings including civil, cultural, elopement, religious, non-religious, and more. Other services include:

• Event design
  • Partial planning
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
Follow Finding Forever Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kiss and Tell Weddings
ffw header 51 998753 158388468569395

3 Reviews for Finding Forever Weddings

1 User photo

Hailey H. · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing and helped make our day perfect

Kate was amazing! She went above and beyond to make our day as smooth and perfect as she could. On your day you honestly lose track of time, she made sure we lived every moment, got every picture and stayed on schedule as much as possible. I can't thank her enough, because of her I was able to enjoy the day instead of worry what needed to happen next. If you are debating on a day of coordinator, do it and trust me after the wedding you will say she was well worth it!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Margaret L. · Married on 01/27/2019

Day-Of Wedding Coordinator

I hired Kate to be my day-of wedding coordinator. We met before the wedding to discuss timeline, details, and what I needed help with. She did a great job of coordinating all those little details I didn't want to mess with on the day-of (like alcohol delivery, lighting the candles, coordinating the tear-down, etc.) and she also followed up with all my vendors the week before the wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Kate was amazing!

Kate is incredible! I had her for my day-of coordination, and she was amazing! She met with me once before the wedding to walk through the venue, get my vision, and so much more. I didn't know where to start for a timeline. and she completely did it for me. She hooked up with all of my vendors, so I didn't have to worry about anything the day of. She was also there for the rehearsal dinner. She was always available via email or text when I needed her. She completely saved my life the day before and the day of the wedding by making sure I didn't have to worry about a single thing! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Finding Forever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad I was able to help. It was a pleasure to be a part of your gorgeous wedding!

Finding Forever Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 550
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Norman, OK, 73069 See on map
    Location of (Finding Forever Weddings)