Simply Delicious Caterings Reviews

47 Reviews for Simply Delicious Caterings

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Simply Delicious Catering

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Simply Delicious to cater our wedding. We met with several other local caterers who wanted so much more for the same quantity and style of food. Currie was so great to work with. He was always available for questions and comments. He helped us create a custom menu of our favorite foods that went with our theme and budget. The layout and look of the buffet and dessert table was exquisite. It fit perfectly with the look we were going for and it tied the whole reception space together. We ordered dessert shooters of banana pudding and tiramisu and everyone was obsessed!! I would definitely use Simply Delicious again!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Allison · Married on 06/17/2017

Currie and his team are incredible! He created a perfect menu for my day to incorporate my groom’s wishes as well as make it elegant. The display and service was top notch and made our reception come together. He made sure all the details were cross checked so there wasn’t a single hiccup the day of the wedding. Our guests continue to mention how delicious all the food was to represent our southern, classic feel!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Debbie · Married on 04/22/2017

Simply Delicious helped us out with every aspect of our wedding reception at Sara's Place in the Botanic Gardens - and Gracie, our coordinator, was so helpful, pleasant, and on top of everything. They had a nice selection of dishes to choose from and we put together just the dinner that my daughter wanted - and it was 'simply delicious'! The staff was very helpful and efficient and was ready at every step during the reception to keep us on our timeline. We had planned an outdoor wedding and then an indoor reception. At the very last minute, we had to pull the wedding indoors and hold it in the reception space. The staff was very quiet and discreet during the ceremony, even though they were in the midst of preparing for our dinner. Everything ran as smoothly as if we had planned it that way!
    I highly recommend Simply Delicious and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/29/2017

patrick · event on 03/09/2017

Simply Delicious provided wonderful, delicious, themed food for our corporate networking event on St. Patrick's Day. Everyone enjoyed the food and the service was exceptional!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Caroline · Married on 12/17/2016

SDC and Gracie Leathers were a pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding reception! My daughter had her idea
    for the menu and the food stations and Gracie made it all happen! They are very easy to work with and flexible! I was changing my mind on small details at the last minute and it was no problem for them! We have received many compliments on the food and the food station presentation! Highly recommend the entire team! Everyone was very professional and were was not disappointed!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Caroline · Married on 12/17/2016

Simply Delicious was so fun and easy to work with!! They had a wide selection of food to choose from off their menu! Gracie Leathers helped us through the whole process! She was very helpful/honest on letting you know what she thought would be best and needed! SD also had fun tasting events to attend! These events lead to us wanting to change up our menu a little bit- which Gracie was super flexible/helpful on getting it done! Delicious food and passed apps! They, also, make some delicious drinks- the margaritas were my favorite! I would highly recommend Simply Delicious catering for any type of event!

Sent on 01/18/2017
  • User7298813 · event on 10/09/2016

This was a simple but complicated event. I was giving a surprise party for my adult daughter at her father's house. I couldn't be there to help set up, couldn't oversee any of the arrangements or do any quality control, or even a run through.
    Plus I had to ask the caterers to move their truck after the set up, hide all their tables and prep stations, and then go hide themselves!
    Additionally, we were on a tight time frame since many of the guests wanted to leave in time to go watch the Presidential debate.
    It was a fabulous party. Jasmine and Josh were clearly the "A" team... The food was delicious, plentiful, and graciously and efficiently served.
    I give them my highest record recommendation.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Candace · Married on 10/08/2016

Gloria was so easy to work with. She was very responsive and asked all the right questions, some even I forgot to ask myself. Just a very professional group. The set up and food was delish. Everyone raved about how good the food was. On our actual wedding day the staff was amazing. We ate at our reception in a private room and they had a plate fixed for us and ready to go and even brought us drinks and checked on us. I would absolutely recommend for the quality and service and professionalism! Thank you for making our day great!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Molly · Married on 09/24/2016

Currie was amazing to work with. He provided helpful suggestions and awesome customer service. When I had a question he was quick to respond and very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/23/2016

I really cannot say enough about how wonderful Simply Delicious is!! We worked with Currie as our representative & he went above & beyond to make sure that every detail was perfectly executed. He truly took my vision & made it a reality. I don't live in Memphis anymore & he was extremely understanding & flexible when it came to meeting me. He showed up to multiple meetings with our venue to make sure that he was involved in all the details. I felt completely taken care of! Not to mention, our wedding guests raved about the quality (& presentation) of the food (& drink stations!) I HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding catering needs!! :)

Sent on 10/11/2016

I had such great pleasure to work with Currie McAlpine for my wedding back in May. I honestly had no clue what to prepare for and what the process would be like and he made it so easy to understand and made everything perfect for me and my husband. I was an out of town bride and really had to trust that things would go smooth and with Simply Delicious it did. They were everything I needed and much more! Currie was very respectful of my budget and was even able to accommodate my Gluten free and vegetarian guests. Their presentations were beautiful and appetizing, and literally everything tasted amazing! My guests fully enjoyed everything. They work so well with other vendors and are extremely professional throughout everything. I highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 04/02/2016

Yolanda Woods is super easy to work with, helping make our planning process very smooth. She was able to work with our budget and was very flexible with so many changes, requests, and updates. We had our food provided by Corky's through Simply Delicious, and it was just so easy and the food was delicious! The food servers and bartenders they provided at our wedding reception were great, no complaints from us or our guests.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Laura was AMAZING to work with! She took my theme and really ran with it! I LOVED the little touches she and Ashley gave to the final reception! The food was amazing and everyone raved about how wonderful it was!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Becky · Married on 10/10/2015

Simply Delicious blew us away!! Not only was the food VERY VERY delicious, but the staff was amazing!! They made the whole event effortless on our part from the set up to the clean up. They offered little suggestions through out the night that were most helpful. From everyone we met with you could tell they really cared about us & truly wanted to make it a wonderful event (which far exceeded our expectations) Simply Delicious is OUTSTANDING!! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Shira · event on 11/23/2014

The best! Easy to work with. Did everything with perfection and no stress.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Caitlin · Married on 08/23/2014

Tricia, Natalie and Yolanda were all amazing! We have received endless compliments on the food and presentation of the food! I highly recommend using Simply Delicious Catering for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Gail · Married on 08/23/2014

Residing out of state and not familiar with Memphis, I did not know where to begin in planning my son's rehearsal dinner. My husband and I wanted the dinner to be pleasurable, memorable and in a unique venue. One phone call to Tricia of Simply Delicious put my mind at ease. She listened to what i wanted, proposed a wonderful menu and put me in the hands of Natalie who checked out the venue we had seen on line to ensure it suited our needs. We have no regrets, for the food was fabulous and beautifully presented and the staff friendly and professional. This is not just a job for them. They get personally involved with each event. Simply Delicious staff was a blessing for us.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Let just say Simply Delicious was simply delicious. The service was wonderful, the food was AMAZING, and everything was perfect!!! SDC work with me and helped make my day just perfect. They were really fun to work with. I highly suggest you hire them for any event you have. You won't regret it!! Love y'all SDC and thank you so much for all the hard work you do to help people to make there day really wonderful!!!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/01/2014

Simply Delicious Caterings is an AMAZING caterer! I work at a local venue and we are thrilled when we know Simply Delicious is coming in. They are the ideal caterer for any venue because they follow rules, clean up extremely well, and are always very helpful to our staff. I refer them any chance I get!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Airika · event on 06/26/2014

Simply delicious provided excellence service and delicious food for my corporate event. I look forward to working with them in the future!

Justin · Married on 06/07/2014

Simply Delicious Caterings has provided catering services at several events that I have attended. Their staff is courteous, professional, and very efficient at getting guests served with the highest quality of food. That brings us to an important part of their service, THE FOOD! WOW! Everything they make is delicious. I have honestly never had anything from them that wasn't absolutely amazing! They are fantastic to work with in every aspect! I highly recommend SDC!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Molly · event on 06/04/2014

Thank you for helping to make our event a success! We appreciate all you do!

• User4212450 · event on 05/28/2014

Excellent food, excellent customer service, excellent presentation!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Amazing! Love working with the simply delicious team.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jeremy · event on 05/09/2014

Simply Delicious Caterings is absolutely AMAZING! We use them for all of our corporate and community events because they make the process so extremely easy and always deliver with passion, creativity, and, of course, delicious food. We have very large events with hundreds of attendees and tight logistics, in terms of getting them in and out on time. Simply Delicious Caterings handles all of the details from planning the right menu (taking all of the logistics into acount), making helpful recommendations, and delivering top notch customer service and food quality that impresses everyone! With large events it is truly a great feeling when you hear people commenting about how great the food tasted and how nice the team was serving the meals. They make events easy, fun, and best of all...huge successes!