Three Women and a Truck

Memphis area/about 100 mile radius, Memphis, TN 38116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Meet the Team

About Three Women and a Truck

Three Women and a Truck is a wedding catering business based out of Memphis, Tennessee. Since 2015, this company's owner has shared their lifelong passion for food with people celebrating life's milestones. Cooking had been a part of their life since childhood when they would watch their mother lovingly prepare meals. This business specializes in Southern cuisine, and they pride themselves on their hospitality and helpful service.

Cuisine

Three Women and a Truck crafts dishes such as shrimp and grits, lamb chops, black bean burgers, and more. They have a plethora of choices to suit all tastes, from vegan to meat-lovers. Three Women and a Truck is happy to hold a consultation with interested clients in order to answer any questions that they may have. Their food can be served as hors d'oeuvres at a buffet, or at stations.

• Black-owned
camille leigh photography 8278 51 1072215 1560611006

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 1 Video

Three Women and a Truck FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 19.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 10.00
    Cocktail Reception
    Server(s)
    Tastings
    Flatware
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Lunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    BBQ
    Local
    Sandwiches
    Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Flatware

Team of Three Women and a Truck

Jackie Lockett

Jackie Lockett

Owner

I’ve been fascinated with the art of cooking for as long as I can remember. I regularly reminisce to a time when I would watch my Mama cook, she put love into every dish and it was always such a joy! Not only did this enrich my bond with her, but I learned so much. Fast forward to my marriage and children, the cooking skills I learned from my mother were invaluable and needed daily. For most of my adult life I made the choice to be a stay at home mother to my two beautiful daughters – Take out was never an option for us so I had to learn to be creative! I dabbled in cooking for others and delivering meals, as my daughters grew older having friends and family over became a regular enjoyment for us. Sometimes every weekend!

I’ve always enjoyed preparing food for various occasions. I began to receive requests for certain dishes I’d perfected over time, and in March 2015 my passion for cooking became more.

Three Women and a Truck, is the result. It didn’t take long for me to acclimate to cooking for large groups, since I was already essentially serving large amounts of people. The food truck is like second nature. Cooking isn’t just what I do, it’s who I am. I love making others happy – and what better way to do that than to feed them some good home cooked food?! As my customer base continues to grow, so does my requests. It didn’t take long for me to make the decision to incorporate catering into my routine, and I have yet to regret that decision!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Memphis area/about 100 mile radius Memphis, TN, 38116 See on map
    901-763-6843 (Phone number)
    Location of (Three Women and a Truck)

Three Women and a Truck frequently asked questions

At Three Women and a Truck, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Three Women and a Truck, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Dessert
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings
  • Flatware

What event services does Three Women and a Truck offer for weddings?

Three Women and a Truck offers the following event services for weddings:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Three Women and a Truck provide for weddings?

Three Women and a Truck offers the following catering services for weddings:

• Breakfast / Brunch
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Three Women and a Truck?

At Three Women and a Truck, you can find the following types of cuisine:

• American
  • BBQ
  • Local
  • Sandwiches
  • Southern

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Three Women and a Truck?

At Three Women and a Truck, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:

• Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Nut Free
  • Vegan

What type of food and beverage items does Three Women and a Truck provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Three Women and a Truck offers the following food and beverage items:

• Flatware