Maggie Moo's Caters

Huntsville, AL View map

MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery provides the ultimate in ice cream and yogurt catering. Visit www.MaggieMoosCaters.com to learn about a variety of catering services, including our frozen slab on wheels where we mix ice cream or frozen yogurt with fresh fruit, candy and nuts right in front of your guests! We also feature the only MaggieMoo's Truck in the country, allowing us to roll up to your outdoor reception and surprise your guests...we're like rock stars when we arrive! Whether a small intimate celebration or a large reception, we are always the hit of the party! Perfect for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, bridal showers and more!

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$10

Dessert
Server(s)

What catering services do you provide?

Dessert
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Tammie Married on 06/21/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mr. Newton responded within a few days of my inquiry online that he could attend our Wedding Reception with the Maggie Moo Ice Cream Truck. He was such a professional. He and his staff arrived early with everything we had ordered. They were so gracious and kind to our guests. The Maggie Moo truck was certainly a hit! as our guests are still talking about it today!
    Kanisha Married on 05/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    For an afternoon wedding, I wasn't sure what kind of food to have since it was not lunch or dinner time, so I decided on a summertime favorite...ice cream!! I Googled ice cream caterers and happened upon Maggie Moo's in Nashville and I am so thankful I did. Their ice cream truck was perfect for our outdoor reception. It was really fun and delicious and one of the best decisions I made for the wedding! The guests loved it and it kept them entertained as we took pictures and such. Also, Clayton and Steve were great to work with and responded to emails quickly. I loved having Maggie Moo's be a part of our wedding and I am thankful they were willing to travel about 70 miles for my event :)
    Kelly Married on 09/21/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow! I really can't say enough good things about Clayton and the Maggie Moo's team. From the first email exchanges, the taste testing and the wedding, the experience was great! And even better, the guests all raved about how amazing it was. You could smell the waffle cones cooking and it was like heaven!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Wedding Belles Events LLC Wedding Belles Events LLC Wedding Planners

As a wedding coordinator, I love when brides do something unique and having Maggie Moo's come out and serve your wedding guests is so fun and different! The ice cream was a huge hit, all the guests loved it! What a fun addition to any wedding or special event! Clayton and Kerry were honestly so great to work with. They were extremely professional and I could tell they genuinely cared about giving the bride and groom the absolute best experience they could have. They asked specific questions about timing and setup to make sure everything went off without a hitch. I would love to work with them many times over and highly recommend them.

The Pick Inn The Pick Inn Hotel Weddings

Very nice folks to work with! They have a lovely ice cream bar for your guests and it was easy to clean up afterward. Highly recommended!

Firefly Events Firefly Events Wedding Planners

We were so excited when one of our clients wanted an ice cream bar instead of a groom's cake. We began the hunt for the most delicious and cost-effective option. MaggieMoo's was one of the bride and groom's favorite places to get ice cream together, so they were thrilled when we presented it as the best option. Everyone we worked with at MaggieMoo's was professional and courteous. We hope to use them again soon!

350 The Bridge Street, Suite 112 Huntsville, AL, 35806
615-826-5493

Call anytime!
Location of (Maggie Moo's Caters)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding