Mason Dixon Bakery

9009 Memorial Parkway SE Suite F, Huntsville, AL 35802 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

9 Reviews for Mason Dixon Bakery

• Genevieve

Genevieve · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!

I can't say enough good things about Ashley and her team. The food was incredible (I actually got to eat some), and I'm still getting comments about how delicious and beautifully displayed the food was. We had a tent reception for about 200 guests and opted for food stations (charcuterie/antipasti for cocktail hour, sliders, mashed potato bar, and salad for the rest). They also made our cake, and it was so so yummy. Not a single slice or mini cupcake was left the next day. Happy for everyone else; sad for me. As someone who cannot eat gluten, it was so wonderful to work with a vendor who would allow me to eat EVERYTHING at my own wedding without the guests feeling like they're compromising a delicious meal. I cannot recommend Mason Dixon highly enough.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Eryn

Eryn · Married on 09/02/2017

Mason Dixon catered our wedding and everything was fabulous! We worked with Ashley to create a multi-course passed hors d'oeuvre menu -- they listened to our wants, made suggestions, and helped us to be sure even our pickiest diners were accommodated (gluten free; vegetarian; etc).

Her staff was incredible and attentive throughout the wedding. At the end of the night, she worked with our coordinators (Willow Weddings) to make a little picnic basket for the groom and I to enjoy, since we were too busy to eat much!

All the guests were stuffed and in love with the food. I cannot recommend them enough!

Some of the nitty gritty details:
    1) We went in with our proposed budget and they didn't bat an eye -- they helped us to make selections that were seasonal and work with portion sizes to make sure we were within our goals. She even tallied the extras (staff, gratuity) in as we made the menu so that we would hit our target price after everything was said and done.

2) I was a pretty nervous bride after two other vendors canceled on us and Ashley was incredibly patient and reassuring, even as they simultaneously opened a second location in Birmingham.

3) We were really wanting something out of the ordinary. Instead of a traditional cake, we bought large wheels of cheese, which they decorated with seasonal fruits and herbs. They asked for our favorite foods and created this inventive passed hors d'oeuvre menu:
    1st course:
    ----bacon wrapped dates (three ways)
    ----goat cheese crostinis with honey and thyme
    ----roasted beet chips with blue cheese mouse and balsamic glaze
    2nd course:
    ----castillan soup shooters with jalapeno and crispy pancetta
    ----falafel-stuffed mushrooms
    3rd course:
    ----southern style shrimp and grits
    ----red beans and rice with andouille sausage

Sent on 03/23/2018

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mason Dixon Bakery 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 9009 Memorial Parkway SE Suite F, Suite F Huntsville, AL, 35802 See on map
    Location of (Mason Dixon Bakery)