Cindy Krag Catering & More

Germantown, TN View map Visit website

Cindy Krag Catering & More prepare and serve delicious meals at weddings in and around Germantown, Tennessee. This talented catering team has several years of experience working at events of all styles. The professionally trained chef holds accreditations from one of the best-known restaurants in the world, and the skilled servers work with him to create a dining experience like no other. Couples can work with this team to design a menu that suits their tastes, needs, and budget. Thanks to years of industry service, Cindy Krag Catering & More is well-known to many popular venues in the Memphis area and can serve in these as well as more private locations.

This caterer specializes in traditional American Cuisine. They work with each couple to incorporate their favorite flavors into each meal. Bar services are also available from the team that specializes in creative cocktail infusions.

• Woman-owned

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch

Message vendor
4.2
    Janice B. Married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful Experience!

From the minute I met Cindy, I knew she would be just what we needed. She was so easy to work with and helped us to stay within budget--and I'm sure ours was probably one of the smaller events that she does. The set up was flawless and the food was delicious. I brought food containers with us in case we had any leftovers. After the wedding I discovered that she had already packed everything up for us! Truly a joy to work with her.
  • User2166289 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cindy did such a wonderful job with the catering! I highly recommend her to anyone! She was very flexible with changing the menu for us a few times! The food was wonderful, and she even packed up a picnic basket for us to take to the hotel after the reception!
    Taylor Married on 06/28/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I LOVE CINDY KRAG CATERING! She was absolutely amazing! She made sure the food fit my theme and that we weren't going to go over our budget. She was extremely flexible and made sure that I had everything exactly how I wanted it. Her food was AMAZING! And her staff was absolutely fantastic! She is extremely friendly and bubbly. She also had great advice on not only the catering aspect, but on my entire wedding. She has a lot of connections throughout the Memphis area, and I was able to get all of my other vendors from her advice. She is a very lovely lady and made sure that my wedding was perfect. I highly recommend her services.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

2120 Merchants Row Suite 1 Germantown, TN, 38138
901-219-7884
Location of (Cindy Krag Catering & More)

Cindy Krag Catering & More frequently asked questions

What event services does Cindy Krag Catering & More offer for weddings?

Cindy Krag Catering & More offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Cindy Krag Catering & More provide for weddings?

Cindy Krag Catering & More offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What percentage of users recommend Cindy Krag Catering & More and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cindy Krag Catering & More is recommended by 83% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.2 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.2 in quality of service, 4.2 in average response time, 4.2 in flexibility, 4.2 in professionalism and 4.2 in value.

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding