Siman Entertainment Reviews

6 | Brookline, MA

6 Reviews for Siman Entertainment

L · Married on 09/01/2013

Eric was phenomenal! We are very grateful to Audra for setting us up with him! The phone conversations we had with Eric were so much fun and reassuring! Wedding planning is SO involved, and there is just so much to think about, but Eric guided us through the process with his unparalleled expertise. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The ceremony music came in perfectly on time and transitioned seamlessly. Our guests had a wonderful time in the cocktail hour. And our reception music couldn't have been more perfect. Eric did such an amazing job with our intros, first dance, and parent dances! He worked so well with our venue staff, too, adapting to the changing schedule (we tried!) and keeping our reception flowing. The dance party of the reception was incredible! Everyone had SUCH a great time! He reads the crowd so well! My mom even made it out onto the dance floor, and Eric cued up the song I wanted for her (if she found herself brave enough to venture out there!) as soon as I let him know. Eric's expertise, energy, and attention to detail are incomparable! We are so lucky to have worked with him!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kate · Married on 07/17/2010

DJ Erick from Siman Entertainment was awesome! I gave him a lengthy list of songs I liked and ones I didn't, and he turned that into the perfect mix of music that had almost every guest out on the dance floor. We loved the steel drum band during our cocktail hour too. It helped set the mood and people seemed to really enjoy it. Thanks Siman Entertainment!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Melanie · Married on 10/03/2009

The band, Bounce, was fantastic. People danced through dinner and didn't stop all night. Great value for the money, I didn't see any other bands at this price. And they don't sound like a typical wedding band. They were great to work with and planning the entire reception and the timing of everything. They contacted my reception site and worked out all the details together. It's 3 weeks later and people are still talking about the band!

Sent on 10/22/2009

My husband and I love music and finding the right music for our wedding was extremely important to us. Siman Entertainment was wonderful. We met with Audra before we booked and we knew right away we would book them. Audra is organized and helpful. She really helped to guide us into choosing ceremony and reception music that was very us.

We had a three piece instrumental group for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We chose to do something untraditional and had a bassist, guitarist, and violinist. They were incredible. The music was gorgeous- romantic and totally us.

DJ Erick was amazing. I was a little nervous about using a DJ because I love live music and have been to weddings were the DJs have been super corny. DJ Erick was the opposite. He was awesome about checking in with us before the reception got started and helped guide us through some logistics like entrances and cake cutting that we realized we had no clue about. The music he played was awesome. He took our list of must plays and definitely do not plays and really understood who we are and what we kinds of music we liked. I am serious when I say our dance floor was packed for the ENTIRE wedding.

I would absolutely recommend Siman Entertainment to anyone I know. Call and set up a meeting. You will be so happy you did.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2012

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Planning a wedding out of state is not easy! When I heard about Siman entertainment, I was excited to hear how they have packages with musicians playing instruments for the ceremony and cocktail. And they play good music!!!! (Ray lamontagne, Beatles, etc).

Our dj Eric was just amazing and so accommodating. We asked to meet him when. We were in the area visiting and he didn't mind. We wanted to make sure he understood what we were looking for in a dj and what music we wanted as we have a different taste in music. And most of all, he got all our friends and family on the dance floor!!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2008

3.0

Siman Entertainment was good. There was nothing amazing about the DJ, but there was nothing wrong/bad either. The price was good and the owner was good at planning and making sure everything ran smoothly, but it didn't blow me away, and there probably wasn't as much dancing/good music as I would have liked.

Sent on 11/11/2008