Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Reviews

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 5
Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 6
Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 7

Desiree · Married on 09/20/2015

Kelly and her team of hairstylists came to our beach house to do my hair and makeup as well as 6 of my bridesmaids' hair and makeup (well 5 bridesmaids chose to get made up too). My makeup was immaculate! I wanted a natural look with impactful eyes, and Kelly gave me just that! I also needed it to stay on all day and night (especially because I did first look photos and portraits prior to the ceremony), and somehow it did! I also loved my hair. I brought in a couple of reference photos, but they completely gave me a unique, fresh look. And kept it a loose undo just like what I wanted. Oh and my bridesmaids looked amazing!

A few other things that set them apart from others: Competitive Pricing (I did my homework!), Extreme Flexibility (I think I revised my day-of schedule 3 times with Kelly without her batting an eye), Best-of Customer Service (Kelly's tone in her emails and phone calls to me are what made me book Silver Ceilings) and Eagerness to Please with the Talent to Back it Up.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Desiree!!!! Thank you so much for your feedback... It means the world to us! So glad we could put your custom look together for you, and we had a blast with you and your bridal party :)))) congratulations again! ❤️

Morgan · Married on 06/27/2015

Kelly and her team allowed my perfect day to be everything I ever wanted- to feel flawless and worthy to wear my beautiful gown in the most gorgeous venue in Wilmington! I was able to do a few trial runs to get my hair style and make up perfect. They are SO EASY to work with a difficult schedule! I have never been one to like my hair in an up-do, but my dress required it. Courtney captured my vision and I never felt more confident and happy with what she created for me! Everyone could not get over how beautiful my girls and MOM looked with the airbrush! They do not lie when they say it is sweat proof, cry proof, rain proof, and humidity proof. I even slept with my makeup on for next day shine :) I cannot praise SilverCeiling and Kelly's team enough! They are close to my heart and I feel so honored to have had them make me and my girls feel so beautiful! I highly recommend using them at any function! I look forward to using them in the future! And learning how to do airbrush myself :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Morgan, we are SO happy to have worked with you! And it makes my heart sing with happiness to hear how pleased you were with our services! It has been great getting to know you and your family and I look forward to working with you again in the future! Congrats again, on a beautiful wedding and marriage. Love you!!! Xoxo Kelly

Natalie · Married on 06/26/2015

Kelly is the most amazing person!!! She did my makeup for my wedding, our engagement pictures, and even a boudoir photo shoot. She keeps it professional, but fun at the same time. She is on time and very responsive when needed. Her team had expanded by my wedding day and all her team members were fabulous. They had wonderful personalities that went well with my group of girls and I. It made for a fun time getting ready. The airbrush is amazing and keeps for the entire day. I would highly recommend them for hair and makeup services!!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Natalie... thank you so much for the beautiful review! It has been amazing getting to know you/ work with you over the past year. We were so happy to be part of your wedding day, and your bridal party was amazing and SO much fun! Congrats beauty, we are so excited to see your pictures! XOXOXO!!!

We had a destination wedding at Emerald Isle, NC. Our officiant Angela Kelley (who truly loves her job and is amazing!) recommended Kelly from Silverceiling for make up and hair, and I am truly happy that she did. Since we had destination wedding, we mostly communicated through emails and phone calls. Kelly was very responsive and replied to my emails very promptly. Silverceiling girls Maria and Andrea were absolutely amazing. They did my bridal hair and make up as well as my mom's and mothers in law make up. The girls came on time and were very easy to work with, they made suggestions which worked perfectly for us.They understood what we wanted and made us look absolutely beautiful for the special day. I would absolutely recommend Silver ceiling for your special day!! :))

Sent on 06/08/2015

My husband and I got married in Holden Beach in NC on May 22, 2015. I was so nervous about just finding someone on Wedding Wire to do our makeup. We were obviously too far away to do a trial run. Silver Ceiling had great reviews, so I decided to go with them. I am so glad that I did!!!! Kelly and her staff were so down to earth and made the process so much fun! I never wear makeup, and Kelly understood my concerns. She made it clear that I would look very natural, which is exactly what she did. However, when I looked in the mirror, my jaw dropped! She made me look absolutely stunning! All my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well! I would hands down recommend Silver Ceiling to anyone!!!!!! Thank you guys for making me look beautiful for my wedding day!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Kasey · Married on 05/02/2015

Kelly and Andrea with Silverceiling were great to work with all the way from coordinating my hair and makeup trial until my wedding day. I had hair and airbrush makeup done for me and 3 bridesmaids, and everyone looked great! Both Kelly and Andrea were very responsive to emails, and made it so easy to coordinate their travel to our wedding in Bald Head Island. From meeting them at the trial, I knew I had made the right choice. The whole team was so welcoming and friendly, it felt like I had known them forever! The hair and makup lasted all day and night, and I even could have pulled off keeping it on the day after the wedding! Thanks so much for making everyone look beautiful!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you Kasey! Andrea and I had a blast getting to know you and putting your look together :) we really appreciate all the great feedback!!! Congrats again beauty, and thank you for choosing Silverceiling! Much love, xoxo -Kelly

Julie · Married on 10/04/2014

Kelly was amazing! I had several people ask me my skin care secret because my face looked so great! IT was kelly! The airbrush made everyone look flawless and my pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Heather · Married on 09/27/2014

Kelly at silver ceiling was absolutely wonderful! She is so sweet and made me feel beautiful on my special day. I most definitely recommend her to anyone who desires a wonderful look for any special day.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/27/2014

Kelley is probably the sweetest and most talented woman I have ever met. I just can't say enough good things about her. She makes you look and feel so beautiful!! She is also extremely professional and timely. With all the anxiety putting a wedding together brings, she made me feel calm and relaxed. She was a true joy to work with, and I definitely use her again!!! Good luck in all your endeavours, love!!!

Sent on 10/13/2014

amy · Married on 08/30/2014

Kelly did such an amazing job on my makeup!! My mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids all loved her as well! We were so excited when Kelly told us she had switched to airbrush makeup! It was absolutely beautiful! The makeup lasted all day, even in the sun and sweat! I highly recommend SilverCeiling makeup for your next big event or wedding! She was so nice and accommodating! Thanks again Kelly

A very Happy Bride <3

Sent on 09/16/2014

Keri · Married on 08/23/2014

Kelly did a wonderful job and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!! She is the best at what she does!! On top of her talent, she is very sweet and fun to be around. I would use her services again. She's amazing!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Mary · Married on 07/04/2014

Kelly Marie did a fabulous job on myself and my wedding party! All our makeup lasted thru the heat and early into the next day!! We enjoyed having Kelly as our hair and makeup artist. Time management was well taken care of as well. I have already recommend Kelly to another bride to be!

Sent on 07/10/2014

I am SO glad I decided to have my makeup airbrushed for my wedding day! Kelly was amazing, and I loved my makeup! She was very flexible, and even redid my makeup several times during the trial just to be sure it was perfect. I had never used airbrush before, but I had heard that it was tear/sweat/humidity proof. Ideal for my June wedding...which, as it turned out, was rainy and then VERY humid. I definitely recommend Silverceiling (and airbrush!) to any bride in the area. So worth it!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

I am so glad I found Kelly with Silverceiling Makeup Artistry to do my wedding makeup - she was amazing!! I made an inquiry through her website, and she contacted me very quickly. I had waited until the month before my wedding to figure out my wedding makeup situation, and even though she had another bride on my wedding day - she assured me that she could make it work and was able to accommodate me and my wedding party. My trial was great - she really got a feel for what I was wanting in my bridal makeup and executed it perfectly. She is very energetic with such a fun personality and really makes you feel gorgeous both inside and out! The day of the wedding, she was prompt and prepared and really won everyone over with her exceptional skills and easy-going attitude. My girls do not wear much makeup at all, and Kelly found a way to make them all look classy and flawless while still looking like themselves. Since I do typically wear a lot of makeup, I was worried that my bridal makeup would be too minimal - but she perfected my every day look into a classy, beautiful bride! I just got my wedding pictures back, and the makeup is outstanding! From the eyelashes to the airbrush to the pink lips - I can't believe how perfect it looks. Thank you Kelly for such a great job!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Amy · Married on 05/24/2014

I am so glad I found Kelly at Silverceiling! A friend suggested I check her out and I am so happy I did! Kelly clearly loves what she does and she is dedicated to making her brides look and feel beautiful. I don't normally wear a lot of make up and was nervous about the whole process but Kelly completely put me at ease and assured me that we would work together to find a look that was best for me. The makeup on my wedding day was absolutely perfect and I received so many compliments throughout the evening! I highly suggest Silverceiling because Kelly is professional and amazing at what she does. I couldn't have found a better person to do my makeup for the most important day of my life. I can't wait to work with her again for my friends wedding in August!

Sent on 07/10/2014

danielle · Married on 05/17/2014

Kelly did a beautiful job on not only myself, but one of my bridesmaid! !! My makeup not only lasted the whole day of my wedding, but the next day also!!!! I would recommend Kelly to anyone looking for a sweet, professional and great service makeup artist! !! Amazing job Kelly honestly! Thanks again for helping me make my wedding day more than beautiful♡

Sent on 05/20/2014

Katie · Married on 05/10/2014

Kelly did an amazing job with bridal makeup for me and my wedding party! We met months in advance for a trial run and she was very flexible and patient in helping me decide on the perfect look for my big day. On the day of, she was fast, friendly, accommodating and made everyone gorgeous! I cried throughout the whole wedding ceremony and my airbrush makeup and mascara did not smear a bit! I highly recommend Kelly!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2014

I feel so fortunate that I found Kelly at Silverceiling. Immediately when I met her I felt like I could relate and quickly considered her more of a friend than someone I was simply paying to do my hair and make-up. Feeling this level of comfort with her was extremely important to me, not only because I was sharing a momentous time in my life with her, but also because it helped make me feel like I could truly be open and honest about my beauty opinions and needs. When I had my first session with Kelly for my bridal portraits, the make-up was spot on and exactly what I was envisioning. However, to put it mildly, I was not a fan of how my hair turned out. Typically, I feel a bit timid about admitting displeasure with a service for fear of offending someone or being put in a situation of having to defend myself. Nonetheless, I voiced my concerns because I didn't want to feel anything less than beautiful on my big day. Kelly listened earnestly to my concerns and showed genuine interest in making sure everything would be exactly the way I wanted for my wedding. She took time to call me and follow-up with a more in depth conversation about what changes could be made. Once the big day arrived, Kelly had someone different to do my hair than from my bridal portraits. My hair came out even better than I had expected. I loved everything about my look! My make-up was flawless just as it had always been the first time around. But this time, with the perfect hair, everything came together just as I had envisioned and I felt gorgeous like every woman should on her wedding day. Last minute, my sister also decided she wanted her make-up done professionally. My sister can sometimes be particular about her needs as she has a unique style. Kelly was flexible and made time to do my sister as well.....she rocked it! My sister loved her make-up and so did I. I would recommend Silverceiling to any one of my friends. Kelly is sweet and very attentive and professional.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Randi · Married on 04/26/2014

Kelly Marie did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding. She arrived on time (early even), kept good time while doing makeup for me and my mother-in-law and maid-of-honor. I got so many compliments on my makeup! I looked beautiful! I highly recommend Kelly Marie!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Ashley · event on 02/18/2014

I had such an amazing experience with Kelly . She was so down to earth and made me feel so beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing makeup artist. She is truly talented at what she does. Hoping in the future I will be able to use her again. Ashley Hammatt

Sent on 02/22/2014

Ruby · Married on 01/03/2014

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with. Long story short, I emailed her a couple weeks before my wedding in need of someone to do makeup for myself and my bridesmaid. She worked me into her schedule on a very short notice, and was very quick to respond when I was emailing her over the Christmas holiday. She not only did a wonderful job on my makeup, she was a lovely person to hang out with for a couple hours. She went above and beyond, even putting a bit of makeup on my four-year-old niece/flower girl who started demanding makeup when she saw I was getting all done up.
    I would highly recommend Kelly and Silverceiling to any bride, and to anyone else looking for a positive makeup experience!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Glynda · Married on 11/02/2013

Kelly was great to work with and did a fantastic job!! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/05/2013

christina · Married on 09/14/2013

We had a great experience. Our makeup was great and we will definitely use Kelly again!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Debbie · Married on 08/31/2013

Kelly was amazing and made me feel amazing!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Cheryl · event on 08/29/2013

My daughter and I went in to Kelly's Studio and had a make over. Kelly took the time to explain what product was best for our skin type as she did our skin care and make up and answered all our questions. She was very knowledgeable, professional and personal and she made you feel and look beautiful. I recommend her to all ladies!

Sent on 10/16/2013