Bridal Styles Beauty

Winnabow, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bridal Styles Beauty is an on-site and/or in our brand new bridal suite, wedding hair and makeup service based out of Wilmington, and Raleigh North Carolina. We no have a brand new Wilmington BRIDAL SUITE for your entire bridal party to get ready in! We have a kitchenette, designated change room, and bridal suite with all the lighting and mirrors! We have everything you need, bring your dress and the champagne, we have the rest!!

Our studio space for trials is located at 3329 Wrightsville Ave, Suite M, Wilmington, NC 28403. You can check out our work at www.bridalhairstylistwilmington.com or on instagram www.instagram.com/bridalstylesbeauty

If you are considering buying hair extension for your wedding day, give us a call about our hair extension rental program! Why spend hundreds somtimes thousands of dollars on extension when you can rent ours! Get color matched during your trial, use our extensions for your wedding day, then ship them back to us! That’s it! And for a fraction of the cost of purchasing clip in extensions!

We pride ourselves on a memorable and professional experience with the highest level of customer service, and knowledge of the latest beauty trends and techniques. We specialize in styles that are polished, romantic, and timeless. Kristen and her team have many years of bridal experience and are confident that they can make you feel fabulous on your special day while addressing all of your needs and concerns.

Our team loves what we do and has the passion and skill to specialize in bridal hair and makeup! We want you to remember not just how great you looked, but how amazing you felt on one of the most special days of your life! We are looking forward to making your day extra special!

• Bridal Hair/Makeup Trial
  • Traditonal and Airbrush Makeup
  • False Eyelashes included
  • Wedding Party/Bride Hairstyles
  • Adding Clip-In/Halo Extensions
  • Clip in extension rental program
  • Makeup classes
  • Hair classes
  • Bridal portraits
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots

Areas Covered

Although Bridal Styles Beauty is based out of Wilmington, NC we travel throughout NC. From Raleigh, through Wilmington and surounding areas.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$10

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

What is the starting price for body art?

$15

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Michelle
    Michelle A. Getting married on 08/03/2022

The Best!!!!

Kristen and her team were absolutely amazing!!! They did my hair and makeup for my beach wedding in North Carolina this past march and everything was exceptional!! From the beginning, Kristen took the time to listen to my ideas, style preferences and walk through what would work for our beach wedding. She was personable, professional and knows her stuff!

I cannot recommend Kristen and her team enough, they made my wedding dreams come true!!

I have very thick and heavy long hair and was nervous about it holding a curl for our beach ceremony, let alone for the whole event. Half way through our first look on the beach, it started to rain, not only did my hair stay perfect, curled and beautiful, but my make up did not smudge one bit! No rain, tears or wind could ruin the beautiful style that Kristen and her team provided. My bridesmaids also looked flawless!

I would hire Kristen and her team over again in a heartbeat and will continue to recommend them and look forward to hopefully getting to work with them again in the future!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 06/10/2022

Fun atmosphere with beautiful results!

Bridal Style Beauty was my new daughter-in-law's find for our wedding hair and make-up. We are so glad! There were a dozen of us - moms, bridesmaids, and juniors - and the team made each of feel uniquely special and appropriately beautiful. The salon is conveniently located and an ideal size for a sociable gathering, with a nice kitchen area and three different but connected areas for seating and visiting and being a part of everyone's experience. The space feels bridal and festive without being overdone. The stylists listened carefully to each person's vision and made great suggestions and were professional and friendly. The fees were a very reasonable value. Every member of the bridal party looked amazing and felt confident in her look for the day. Our hair stayed put every through lots of energetic dancing and our makeup remained flawless despite the heat. I felt so pretty and loved being able just to focus on the celebration of my son and his bride. I highly recommend Kristen and her team!
    Rebekah M. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing Experience!

Working with Kristen and her team was such an amazing experience!! From my hair/makeup trial to the day of my wedding, they communicated so well and were quick to answer any questions I had for them! They traveled to our venue and all of my bridal party, mom and aunt really loved their hair and makeup! They are all so nice as well. I would recommend them to anyone!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

3329 Wrightsville Ave Suite M Winnabow, NC, 28403
Location of (Bridal Styles Beauty)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding