., Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 2

About Makeup by Christina

Makeup by Christina offers on-location wedding makeup services for local and international weddings. Owner Christina Lopez is a Los Angeles native who studied at Elegance International School of Professional Makeup in Hollywood, California. Through her on-location makeup artistry, Christina can help you feel like a movie star while avoiding the stress that often comes with dashing from place to place on your wedding day. She is committed to punctuality, professionalism, and unsurpassed client care.

Makeup by Christina offers on location makeup for local and destination wedding worldwide.Her makeup application services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

90 Reviews for Makeup by Christina

• Ellen

Ellen Carlander · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Talented, professional, friendly!

Christina made my day! She has a professionally-trained background in makeup especially for cameras, so my makeup looked SO great in all my photos. My face looked gorgeous in person, and even better in my photos! She showed up to my location on time, fully prepared. She has great products from all different quality brands. I had airbrushing, which was a dream - such a great experience and it made for a beautifully smooth and lightweight base. Christina made sure to listen to all my requests about the colors and look I preferred, and made sure my very sensitive skin was doing alright with every product she used. At the end I had no irritation and a flawless look - she even got my mis-matched brows perfect. She took her time to get everything just right and was really detail oriented. Not to mention we had a blast! She made sure I was comfortable in the chair and made me feel like an old friend. My makeup held up for HOURS of shooting - I had no crease lines, oily patches, or mascara flakes even 6 hours later. She also worked some MAGIC on my thick, hard-to-tame, curly hair for the perfect beach waves. I couldn't have been happier with the results!

THANK YOU Christina for making my day so special. I left wishing I had an excuse to book her for full hair & makeup every week!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly wu · Getting married on 10/22/2020

True Elopement

I called Christina with a week of playtime after deciding to elope with my fiancé (now husband). Until now not even our parents know. Everything was so rushed and last minute but Christina was super flexible to fit me in. My ceremony was at 5pm and I had my makeup and hair done at 11am on a Saturday. She went out of her way to pin my hair up so that it would keep it’s curl. I only had one guest in attendance but I had a photographer there. The pictures came out beautiful! My makeup lasted me all night until 2am (we went out dancing all night hehe and it still looked good). I loved my look for my elopement, it was exactly what I wanted, not too harsh but a light “glam” style. She made all my requests possible and knew exactly what I meant when I told her I wanted a pinup-style curl at the top of my part. I definitely will keep Christina as my primary make up artist.

Sent on 07/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeup by Christina FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• Erika Shasky Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a couple of make up artists and Christina was by far the nicest. Her work on the bride was amazing as well. She was very patient and loved the bride's suggestions even if they were not traditional. My assistant kept asking her questions about make up and she was so polite and answered all her questions. I would definitely recommend Christina and look forward to working with her again.

• Sarah K. Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking to for a makeup artist for your wedding day, special event or just a fun treat? Look no further than Christina. As a wedding photographer, she makes my processing job very easy. Whether you're looking for a natural face or dramatic, Christina can achieve this and go above your expectations. I am sad that she will be leaving us in NC but California is oh, so lucky to have her!

• . Fallbrook, California, 92028 See on map
    323-745-1198 (Phone number)
    Location of (Makeup by Christina)