Makeup by Christina

Fallbrook, California View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

*PRICING GUIDE PROVIDED BELOW*

Makeup by Christina offers on-location wedding makeup services for local and international weddings. Owner Christina Lopez is a Los Angeles native who studied at Elegance International School of Professional Makeup in Hollywood, California. Through her on-location makeup artistry, Christina can help you feel like a movie star while avoiding the stress that often comes with dashing from place to place on your wedding day. She is committed to punctuality, professionalism, and unsurpassed client care.

Makeup by Christina offers on location makeup for local and destination wedding worldwide.Her makeup application services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Bridal Makeup $175 to include a set of false lashes

Guest/bridesmaids makeup application to include lashes $95

Airbrush upgrade $25

**Minimum partof of 4 for wedding taking place on friday, saturday or sunday

Join our social media family below!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Natalie
    Natalie Getting married on 03/20/2022

An incredible experience!

I had such an amazing experience working with Christina! I’ve been following Christina on Instagram for a while now and I am always amazed at her work. I knew I needed to hire her for my wedding day! Our original venue closed down and we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic, but Christina was so understanding and kind, and she was flexible with our changes. She was always quick to reply and easy to talk to. I didn’t really know what I want for my wedding makeup, but Christina made sure I felt beautiful and comfortable in every way. She listened to my concerns and offered advice. She truly cares for her clients. I had my trial with Christina the morning of my bachelorette party and my makeup lasted the whole day! She even gave me a small gift at the trial – so sweet! My makeup also stayed on throughout the wedding day even though I was a slobbering mess. I was so impressed. Christina is professionally trained, fun, friendly, and enjoyable to work with. Hire Christina! You won’t regret it!!
  • Monica
    Monica Getting married on 10/16/2021

Super fun and Glamorous

Meeting Christina was awesome she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. Her personality was so fun and she made me feel like I’ve known her forever. My hair and makeup was exactly what I was looking for... I sent her a glam photo and she literally was on point on the look I wanted. She was also on time and well prepared. I can’t wait to use her in the future.
  • Ellen
    Ellen C. Married on 09/01/2021

Talented, professional, friendly!

Christina made my day! She has a professionally-trained background in makeup especially for cameras, so my makeup looked SO great in all my photos. My face looked gorgeous in person, and even better in my photos! She showed up to my location on time, fully prepared. She has great products from all different quality brands. I had airbrushing, which was a dream - such a great experience and it made for a beautifully smooth and lightweight base. Christina made sure to listen to all my requests about the colors and look I preferred, and made sure my very sensitive skin was doing alright with every product she used. At the end I had no irritation and a flawless look - she even got my mis-matched brows perfect. She took her time to get everything just right and was really detail oriented. Not to mention we had a blast! She made sure I was comfortable in the chair and made me feel like an old friend. My makeup held up for HOURS of shooting - I had no crease lines, oily patches, or mascara flakes even 6 hours later. She also worked some MAGIC on my thick, hard-to-tame, curly hair for the perfect beach waves. I couldn't have been happier with the results!

THANK YOU Christina for making my day so special. I left wishing I had an excuse to book her for full hair & makeup every week!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

58 photos · 08/25/2019
  • Brianna & Jacob
    19 photos · 06/15/2018

Erika Shasky Photography Erika Shasky Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a couple of make up artists and Christina was by far the nicest. Her work on the bride was amazing as well. She was very patient and loved the bride's suggestions even if they were not traditional. My assistant kept asking her questions about make up and she was so polite and answered all her questions. I would definitely recommend Christina and look forward to working with her again.

Sarah K. Photography Sarah K. Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking to for a makeup artist for your wedding day, special event or just a fun treat? Look no further than Christina. As a wedding photographer, she makes my processing job very easy. Whether you're looking for a natural face or dramatic, Christina can achieve this and go above your expectations. I am sad that she will be leaving us in NC but California is oh, so lucky to have her!

. Fallbrook, California, 92028
Location of (Makeup by Christina)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding