Makeup by Christina

Emerald Isle, NC View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of Jacksonville, North Carolina, Makeup by Christina is a multi-published, certified and fully insured professional Makeup artist who offers on-location wedding makeup services for local and international weddings. Owner Christina Lopez is a Los Angeles native who studied at Elegance International School of Professional Makeup in Hollywood, California. Through her on-location makeup artistry, Christina can help you feel like a movie star while avoiding the stress that often comes with dashing from place to place on your wedding day. She is committed to punctuality, professionalism, and unsurpassed client care.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$215

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$240

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jayden Married on 11/27/2022

Amazing!!!

Christina was the absolute best! She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. She was on time, worked so well with all of my bridesmaids & overall gave the very best wedding day experience I could have asked for. Would highly recommend her🤍
  • Jackie
    Jackie B. Married on 11/05/2022

Wedding & bridal shoot makeup

Christina was AMAZING to work with! I booked her for the bridal shoot and the wedding and the experience was so much fun! She listened to what I wanted and make me and all my girls look our absolute best for the wedding and photos. If I ever have need for makeup, I won't hesitate to book her again! I promise, you won't be disappointed with her services. Thank you so much, Christina!
  • Sydney
    Sydney B. Married on 11/02/2022

Military Ball Hair and Makeup

Christina did my hair and makeup for my boyfriends military ball and I can truly say that I have never felt more beautiful. With only two days notice (due to the hair and makeup artist scheduled to do my hair and makeup going into labor), Christina squeezed me into her schedule and completely alleviated the stress of having to do my own hair and makeup. I chose a picture from Christina’s portfolio of what I wanted my eye makeup to look like, and she took the reigns from there, PERFECTING the eye makeup look and matching her top of the line products to my skin type and tone. My hair and makeup were still PERFECTLY in tact at the end of the night to the point that I didn’t want to take it off (I included a picture of my hair and makeup at the end of the night to show this as I was so impressed by this). Christina’s experience in film hair and makeup in California revealed itself as I truly don’t know of any hair or makeup artist that can match her work. She is incredibly experienced, passionate and professional about what she does and I so enjoyed her company while having my hair and makeup done. I truly could not recommend her enough.
  • illustration stars

Brianna & Jacob
19 photos · 06/15/2018

Pricing

Erika Shasky Photography Erika Shasky Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a couple of make up artists and Christina was by far the nicest. Her work on the bride was amazing as well. She was very patient and loved the bride's suggestions even if they were not traditional. My assistant kept asking her questions about make up and she was so polite and answered all her questions. I would definitely recommend Christina and look forward to working with her again.

Sarah K. Photography Sarah K. Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking to for a makeup artist for your wedding day, special event or just a fun treat? Look no further than Christina. As a wedding photographer, she makes my processing job very easy. Whether you're looking for a natural face or dramatic, Christina can achieve this and go above your expectations. I am sad that she will be leaving us in NC but California is oh, so lucky to have her!

. Emerald Isle, NC, 28594
Location of (Makeup by Christina)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding