., Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 2

About Makeup by Christina

*PRICING GUIDE PROVIDED BELOW*

Makeup by Christina offers on-location wedding makeup services for local and international weddings. Owner Christina Lopez is a Los Angeles native who studied at Elegance International School of Professional Makeup in Hollywood, California. Through her on-location makeup artistry, Christina can help you feel like a movie star while avoiding the stress that often comes with dashing from place to place on your wedding day. She is committed to punctuality, professionalism, and unsurpassed client care.

Makeup by Christina offers on location makeup for local and destination wedding worldwide.Her makeup application services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Bridal Makeup $175 to include a set of false lashes

Guest/bridesmaids makeup application to include lashes $95

Airbrush upgrade $25

**Minimum partof of 4 for wedding taking place on friday, saturday or sunday

Join our social media family below!

Follow Makeup by Christina on

111 Reviews for Makeup by Christina

• Michelle

Michelle S. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Fun, Professional, TALENTED

Christina was AWESOME! I had 5 bridesmaids as well as my mom and mother in law all with varying tastes/preferences/experience with makeup. Christina was amazing at matching their comfort level with makeup while giving everyone a cohesive look for photos. I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted for myself, let alone everyone else in the wedding party, but her experience brought everything together! She sanitized after each application her station was clean and organized and she was so efficient! We finished early but never once did anyone feel rushed- she's just that good! Everyone's makeup stayed all night and I was dancing- A LOT!

If you want a stress free wedding day experience Christina is the way to go!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Monica

Monica · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Super fun and Glamorous

Meeting Christina was awesome she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. Her personality was so fun and she made me feel like I’ve known her forever. My hair and makeup was exactly what I was looking for... I sent her a glam photo and she literally was on point on the look I wanted. She was also on time and well prepared. I can’t wait to use her in the future.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen C. · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Talented, professional, friendly!

Christina made my day! She has a professionally-trained background in makeup especially for cameras, so my makeup looked SO great in all my photos. My face looked gorgeous in person, and even better in my photos! She showed up to my location on time, fully prepared. She has great products from all different quality brands. I had airbrushing, which was a dream - such a great experience and it made for a beautifully smooth and lightweight base. Christina made sure to listen to all my requests about the colors and look I preferred, and made sure my very sensitive skin was doing alright with every product she used. At the end I had no irritation and a flawless look - she even got my mis-matched brows perfect. She took her time to get everything just right and was really detail oriented. Not to mention we had a blast! She made sure I was comfortable in the chair and made me feel like an old friend. My makeup held up for HOURS of shooting - I had no crease lines, oily patches, or mascara flakes even 6 hours later. She also worked some MAGIC on my thick, hard-to-tame, curly hair for the perfect beach waves. I couldn't have been happier with the results!

THANK YOU Christina for making my day so special. I left wishing I had an excuse to book her for full hair & makeup every week!

Sent on 01/22/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeup by Christina FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 25
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 95
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

2 Real Weddings

• Erika Shasky Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a couple of make up artists and Christina was by far the nicest. Her work on the bride was amazing as well. She was very patient and loved the bride's suggestions even if they were not traditional. My assistant kept asking her questions about make up and she was so polite and answered all her questions. I would definitely recommend Christina and look forward to working with her again.

• Sarah K. Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking to for a makeup artist for your wedding day, special event or just a fun treat? Look no further than Christina. As a wedding photographer, she makes my processing job very easy. Whether you're looking for a natural face or dramatic, Christina can achieve this and go above your expectations. I am sad that she will be leaving us in NC but California is oh, so lucky to have her!

• . Fallbrook, California, 92028 See on map
    323-745-1198 (Phone number)
    Location of (Makeup by Christina)