., Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1

About Makeup by Christina

Makeup by Christina offers on-location wedding makeup services for local and international weddings. Owner Christina Lopez is a Los Angeles native who studied at Elegance International School of Professional Makeup in Hollywood, California. Through her on-location makeup artistry, Christina can help you feel like a movie star while avoiding the stress that often comes with dashing from place to place on your wedding day. She is committed to punctuality, professionalism, and unsurpassed client care.

Makeup by Christina offers on location makeup for local and destination wedding worldwide.Her makeup application services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Makeup by Christina 7
  • Monica

Monica · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Super fun and Glamorous

Meeting Christina was awesome she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. Her personality was so fun and she made me feel like I’ve known her forever. My hair and makeup was exactly what I was looking for... I sent her a glam photo and she literally was on point on the look I wanted. She was also on time and well prepared. I can’t wait to use her in the future.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Makeup by Christina 8
    Makeup by Christina 9
  • Kelly

Kelly wu · Getting married on 10/22/2020

True Elopement

I called Christina with a week of playtime after deciding to elope with my fiancé (now husband). Until now not even our parents know. Everything was so rushed and last minute but Christina was super flexible to fit me in. My ceremony was at 5pm and I had my makeup and hair done at 11am on a Saturday. She went out of her way to pin my hair up so that it would keep it’s curl. I only had one guest in attendance but I had a photographer there. The pictures came out beautiful! My makeup lasted me all night until 2am (we went out dancing all night hehe and it still looked good). I loved my look for my elopement, it was exactly what I wanted, not too harsh but a light “glam” style. She made all my requests possible and knew exactly what I meant when I told her I wanted a pinup-style curl at the top of my part. I definitely will keep Christina as my primary make up artist.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Makeup by Christina FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Real Weddings

• Erika Shasky Photography
    Erika Shasky Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a couple of make up artists and Christina was by far the nicest. Her work on the bride was amazing as well. She was very patient and loved the bride's suggestions even if they were not traditional. My assistant kept asking her questions about make up and she was so polite and answered all her questions. I would definitely recommend Christina and look forward to working with her again.

• Sarah K. Photography
    Sarah K. Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking to for a makeup artist for your wedding day, special event or just a fun treat? Look no further than Christina. As a wedding photographer, she makes my processing job very easy. Whether you're looking for a natural face or dramatic, Christina can achieve this and go above your expectations. I am sad that she will be leaving us in NC but California is oh, so lucky to have her!

• . Fallbrook, California, 92028 See on map