., Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Makeup by Christina

Makeup by Christina offers on-location wedding makeup services for local and international weddings. Owner Christina Lopez is a Los Angeles native who studied at Elegance International School of Professional Makeup in Hollywood, California. Through her on-location makeup artistry, Christina can help you feel like a movie star while avoiding the stress that often comes with dashing from place to place on your wedding day. She is committed to punctuality, professionalism, and unsurpassed client care.

Makeup by Christina offers on location makeup for local and destination wedding worldwide.Her makeup application services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Makeup by Christina 6
Makeup by Christina 7

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible Artist!!

Christina is AMAZING to work with! Not only is she incredibly talented, sweet and professional, but her work is stunning. She did my makeup for my husband’s Marine Corps ball in December, as well as my makeup for our wedding last weekend. For both events she nailed my look!! It was EXACTLY what I wanted! Her services are flawless, and she is so sweet and professional. She treats her clients with care and pours her heart and soul into her work. The morning of my wedding she had myself, and 10 other girls to do, and nailed every look! It was a total girl party and Christina made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. I can’t thank her enough! Do yourself a favor and book her!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Makeup by Christina 8
    Makeup by Christina 9
    Makeup by Christina 10

Paige · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Christina is absolutely amazing. Not only is she an incredible and extremely talented make-up artist, she is so easy to work with and helps put you right at ease - which is super helpful in the midst of wedding planning stress. She is quick to respond, extremely organized and professional, and an overall dream to work with. She went above and beyond to help me find the perfect look for my wedding day (as I was having a difficult time trying to figure out what I wanted) really taking the time to get to know me and working with me to help me figure out what I wanted. My make-up was flawless the day of my wedding and I loved everything about it. My wedding would not have been the same without Christina and I am forever grateful to her for all of the work she put into helping make my day perfect.

Sent on 04/12/2019

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

• Erika Shasky Photography
    Erika Shasky Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with a couple of make up artists and Christina was by far the nicest. Her work on the bride was amazing as well. She was very patient and loved the bride's suggestions even if they were not traditional. My assistant kept asking her questions about make up and she was so polite and answered all her questions. I would definitely recommend Christina and look forward to working with her again.

• Sarah K. Photography
    Sarah K. Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking to for a makeup artist for your wedding day, special event or just a fun treat? Look no further than Christina. As a wedding photographer, she makes my processing job very easy. Whether you're looking for a natural face or dramatic, Christina can achieve this and go above your expectations. I am sad that she will be leaving us in NC but California is oh, so lucky to have her!

• . Fallbrook, California, 92028 See on map