Makeup by Christina Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Natalie
    Natalie Getting married on 03/20/2022

An incredible experience!

I had such an amazing experience working with Christina! I’ve been following Christina on Instagram for a while now and I am always amazed at her work. I knew I needed to hire her for my wedding day! Our original venue closed down and we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic, but Christina was so understanding and kind, and she was flexible with our changes. She was always quick to reply and easy to talk to. I didn’t really know what I want for my wedding makeup, but Christina made sure I felt beautiful and comfortable in every way. She listened to my concerns and offered advice. She truly cares for her clients. I had my trial with Christina the morning of my bachelorette party and my makeup lasted the whole day! She even gave me a small gift at the trial – so sweet! My makeup also stayed on throughout the wedding day even though I was a slobbering mess. I was so impressed. Christina is professionally trained, fun, friendly, and enjoyable to work with. Hire Christina! You won’t regret it!!
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 10/16/2021

Super fun and Glamorous

Meeting Christina was awesome she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. Her personality was so fun and she made me feel like I’ve known her forever. My hair and makeup was exactly what I was looking for... I sent her a glam photo and she literally was on point on the look I wanted. She was also on time and well prepared. I can’t wait to use her in the future.
  • Ellen
    Ellen C. Married on 09/01/2021

Talented, professional, friendly!

Christina made my day! She has a professionally-trained background in makeup especially for cameras, so my makeup looked SO great in all my photos. My face looked gorgeous in person, and even better in my photos! She showed up to my location on time, fully prepared. She has great products from all different quality brands. I had airbrushing, which was a dream - such a great experience and it made for a beautifully smooth and lightweight base. Christina made sure to listen to all my requests about the colors and look I preferred, and made sure my very sensitive skin was doing alright with every product she used. At the end I had no irritation and a flawless look - she even got my mis-matched brows perfect. She took her time to get everything just right and was really detail oriented. Not to mention we had a blast! She made sure I was comfortable in the chair and made me feel like an old friend. My makeup held up for HOURS of shooting - I had no crease lines, oily patches, or mascara flakes even 6 hours later. She also worked some MAGIC on my thick, hard-to-tame, curly hair for the perfect beach waves. I couldn't have been happier with the results!

THANK YOU Christina for making my day so special. I left wishing I had an excuse to book her for full hair & makeup every week!
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing To work with

I’ve worked with Christina twice now and I always fall in love with myself all over again after she’s done my makeup! She’s super fun and enjoyable to work with.
  • Maureen
    Maureen N. Married on 06/01/2021

Top notch make up artist

Highly recommend Christina! I was referred to her for a hair and makeup session prior to my maternity photoshoot. I do not typically wear makeup and worried about how I would feel about a professional application. Fortunately, Christina worked her magic and I felt beautiful, natural and comfortable and the photoshoot turned out perfect. She was also flexible when I needed to change our appointment at the last minute due to a change in the photoshoot start time. Christina is amazing!
  • Sara
    Sara C. Married on 04/09/2021

Iconic, Talented, Hilarious

Christina is freaking incredible! She has a professionally-trained background in makeup especially for cameras, so my makeup looked SO great in all my photos that were done that day and even survived getting smacked with waves in the ocean and still looked amazing after. My face looked STUNNING in person, and even better in all of the photos I had taken. This was the second time I have worked with her and everytime is better than the last. She has great products from all different quality brands. And let me tell you that airbrushing she does is INCREDIBLE IT IS SO COOL.Christina always is a great listener and gives you exactly what you want every time. At the end of my time with her I came out looking absolutely flawless. Not to mention we had so much fun she’s so funny and creative it’s amazing. My makeup held up for HOURS of shooting - I had no issues even when I got in the water and out of the water it still looked just as perfect. I couldn't have been happier with the results that she constantly achieves! Christina thank you so much for being so incredible as a person on top of being such a good talented MUA. I always leave feeling like I was super wealthy so she could be my personal MUA. And I can be selfish and keep her all to myself. I booked her directly after my hair and makeup was done for a THIRD apt with her. I am very excited.
  • Y
    Yesica M. Married on 03/20/2021

Incredible, Talented artist!

Christina is an amazing makeup artist! She is so professional, sweet, and talented. She did my makeup for my engagement session and made me feel & look beautiful. My makeup looked so flawless! She made me feel comfortable and explained the whole process from start to end. I can’t thank her enough for being so welcoming and sweet. I drove almost 2 hours for my appointment and would do it again because I was so happy with the way my makeup looked. 💗
    I left my appointment feeling like I had known her my whole life! lol
    Thank you, Chrisitina!
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 10/23/2020

Fun, Professional, TALENTED

Christina was AWESOME! I had 5 bridesmaids as well as my mom and mother in law all with varying tastes/preferences/experience with makeup. Christina was amazing at matching their comfort level with makeup while giving everyone a cohesive look for photos. I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted for myself, let alone everyone else in the wedding party, but her experience brought everything together! She sanitized after each application her station was clean and organized and she was so efficient! We finished early but never once did anyone feel rushed- she's just that good! Everyone's makeup stayed all night and I was dancing- A LOT!

If you want a stress free wedding day experience Christina is the way to go!
    Stephanie K. Married on 10/22/2020

Fantastic Experience Working with Christina!

Christina is a very talented and very professional makeup artist. She truly has a gift for flattering skin tone and making it look flawless. She was very responsive whenever we had questions, and she even arranged for a hairstylist when we couldn’t find one. Prices are very reasonable as well.

Thank you Christina, you were truly a lifesaver and made an already crazy pandemic a little bit easier to deal with know my sister and I would still look amazing and special on her wedding day :)
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/22/2020

True Elopement

I called Christina with a week of playtime after deciding to elope with my fiancé (now husband). Until now not even our parents know. Everything was so rushed and last minute but Christina was super flexible to fit me in. My ceremony was at 5pm and I had my makeup and hair done at 11am on a Saturday. She went out of her way to pin my hair up so that it would keep it’s curl. I only had one guest in attendance but I had a photographer there. The pictures came out beautiful! My makeup lasted me all night until 2am (we went out dancing all night hehe and it still looked good). I loved my look for my elopement, it was exactly what I wanted, not too harsh but a light “glam” style. She made all my requests possible and knew exactly what I meant when I told her I wanted a pinup-style curl at the top of my part. I definitely will keep Christina as my primary make up artist.
    Jennifer M. Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing Christina

Christina was very talented and cater to each client.
    Going above and beyond for bridesmaids and brides make up.

Highly recommend Christina
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing Christina

Christina was very talented and cater to each client.
    Going above and beyond for bridesmaids and brides make up.

Highly recommend Christina
  • Daniella
    Daniella G. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing!

I’m not even sure where to start...Christina was just simply amazing! So talented, very sweet, she went above and beyond on my wedding day for me, my makeup and lashes lasted until the next day. I would recommend her a million times and I’m trying to come up with an excuse just to get my makeup done by her again!
    Breeann E. Married on 09/21/2020

Amazing from the get go

Christina is by far the most professional and kind person . Booking with her was so easy . She answered every question I had about her process and cost . With COVID-19 pushing my wedding date back , she was more than willing to move the date for no extra cost . She was SO sweet about the entire situation .
    If you're looking for someone who is nice, sweet, professional, a great communicator as well as an amazing make-up artist; You need Christina at your event .
  • F
    Francia S. Married on 08/14/2020

Professional, and Incredible!

Christina is such a talented artist. She has a way to make you feel incredibly beautiful before she even applies the make up! She is so sweet, and really has a way of being able to nail the look I’m going for without needing to bring an exact photo of what I want. If instagram worthy, and Pinterest type of pictures is what you’re going for you’ll certainly want to book Christina! I will continue to book with her any special event I have!
  • Nayely
    Nayely M. Married on 07/03/2020

Beautiful Work!!

I inquired Christina for a photoshoot session and she immediately got back to me and made me feel like a valued customer from the start! The day of the session we had an anticipated earlier start than scheduled and Christina worked with me to get my makeup done earlier to avoid any delays. I was grateful for her accommodations, and making the day worry free for me! She made me feel reassured and comfortable when doing my makeup by explaining products, techniques, and just having a great conversation overall! It was my first time getting my makeup professionally done and I loved how it turned out, I kept on telling her she made me look so cute!!
    Lupe M. Married on 06/14/2020

Christina is the best makeup artist!

Christina did not fail to amaze me. She is so patient and knew just what I wanted when I didn’t even know what I wanted. She listened with such attentiveness and did not disappoint with her skills and knowledge. She made me look the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my life. I received so many complements and I will absolutely use her again and recommend her. She is so easy to talk to and makes the whole experience wonderful. I still cannot get over her amazing work. I was so happy it turned out better than I ever could imagine.
    Crystal D. Married on 05/27/2020

Christina is a wonderful MUA!

I had the best time with Christina! I wish I would have discovered her sooner for my wedding! She did my hair and makeup for my maternity shoot and it was such a great way to pamper myself and feel stunning for my photos! Will definitely use her in the future for any other photo shoots!
  • Neil
    Neil R. Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing quality MUA and all around person

Christina is an extremely talented make up artist. I would absolutely recommend her & plan to for anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding in Southern California. My engagement shoot makeup looked flawless, lasted for 5+ hours, and made me feel so overall beautiful. Christina is a talker, which I love, and helped me to feel completely comfortable with her within minutes! She's thoughtful, flexible, and timely with all her clients needs and responses. A+!
  • Arlene
    Arlene V. Married on 05/24/2020

Such a doll!

Christina was a fantastic HMUA! I contacted her 2 days prior to my engagement shot due to last minute changes that impacted the other HMUA I was planning to work with. I'm so glad she took me on a last minute request. She was also patient with my late arrival and we were able to finish on time in order to make it to my engagement shot. She was a great conversationalist and it was great to connect about our love for travel. The make-up quality was ideal and it showed perfectly in the pictures She made my hair look great and was even excited that I was so flexible with my hair. Thank you Christina! You were a great person to work with.
    Renée R. Married on 05/20/2020

Christina’s the best!

Christina was highly recommended by a friend, and for good reason. I left feeling more beautiful than I have ever felt in my entire life. She made the process so enjoyable and without rushing, managed to do my (very long) hair and makeup in under an hour. I will be calling her for all future makeup needs, and referring her to all my friends and family.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay G. Married on 03/01/2020

Nothing short of amazing!

Christina went above and beyond my expectations. Choosing her as the makeup artist for my wedding was one of the best vendor decisions I made. I felt extremely comfortable with her during my trial run -- she listened to my ideas and also offered honest feedback when I asked for her opinion. The day of the wedding, while getting ready in my hotel suite, she was BEYOND accommodating for my entire bridal party. Her kind nature with all of my best friends literally brought me to tears at one point. She also showed saint like patience with my mom who initially was being a bit of a challenge. She even did blush and lip gloss for my 5 year old daughter to help make her feel more like she was part of everything with the big girls. Another huge thing... one of my bridesmaids, who has literally been in at least 5 weddings, said her makeup was the best of any bridal party makeup she'd ever gotten. Ladies... you WANT and NEED Christina to be your wedding makeup artist. Christina, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
  • Aimee
    Aimee J. Married on 02/27/2020

Excellent as always

I first met Christina when I had my boudoir pictures done and she was my makeup artist. I felt she really brought out my natural beauty. My boyfriend loved the pics so much, he proposed! LOL. So it was inevitable that Christina would do my wedding makeup. There is no one else I would trust with such a special occasion. She is a true artist and so kind and sweet and puts me at ease. She sees who you are, and makes you look like the best version of you. Her makeup lasted all night through tears and laughter and dancing. I will always go to her whenever I need to look my best..., and maybe just when I feel like looking beautiful. Treat yourself to Makeup by Christina!
  • Beverly
    Beverly Married on 12/21/2019

Christina is amazing

She was so professional, flexible and so understanding! Thank you !
    Stephanie B. Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing work!

Christina did me and my bridal party makeup for my wedding. She is fun, professional, timely and truly freaking amazing!! She made us look flawless and she was even able to airbrush a tattoo of mine I wanted covered. I love her work and love her!!!!