Bridal Artistry NC

Wilmington, NC View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bridal Artistry NC provides wedding hair and makeup styling for to-be-weds in Wilmington, North Carolina. Owner Barbara began this journey a couple of years ago after over a decade spent in business in Washington DC. Now, Barbara works with a team of beauty experts who all strive to make clients look as good as they feel for their day in the spotlight. Listening to each clients' taste and vision, these experts design a hair and makeup style that helps them shine from the altar to the reception send-off.

Bridal Artistry NC likes to begin each process with a consultation where they will get to know the nearlywed, and follows with a trial to test out the look. When the big day comes around, Barbara and the team will travel to the venue to provide onsite services for the whole party. The artists in this business have an array of talents, and between them can create anything from boho-chic to full-glam styles that can withstand all of the tears of joy and dancing that the day brings.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$30

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$10

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Julie G. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridal Artisry was a great choice!

Barbara from bridal artistry was very friendly and did a great job on my wedding day. She asked my bridesmaids what they wanted done or if they had any pictures of what they liked. All of my girls, including myself, looked beautiful! The make up felt very light on our faces. She matched the foundation colors and eye make up perfectly with everyone's complexion. I would definitely hire her again. She did a amazing job. Also everyone got a free lip gloss or lip stick which was a nice bonus.

Bridal Artistry NC's reply:

Julie! What a great time I had doing makeup for you, beautiful bride, and your fun wedding party! I so appreciate you writing this wonderful review so soon after your wedding day, too. Beach weddings are always amazing, but your absolutely perfect weather and cheerful ladies made for a very special getting ready time.
    My very best wishes to you newlyweds for much happiness!!
    Ashley M. Married on 09/04/2022

Highly Recommend!!

Barb and her team are beyond excellent! I was new to the area when planning my wedding. I inquired with Bridal Artistry and I do not regret it!!! She responds fast and planning was professional! The team went above and beyond to create my beautiful wedding day look! She does a wedding trial to make sure every hair/makeup detail is to your liking of the big day! I HIGHLY recommend Bridal Artistry!!

Bridal Artistry NC's reply:

Thank you, Ashley, for the great review! It was such a pleasure for Kerah & I (Barb) to do makeup for you and your big, fun bridal group!
    Lauren & Veronica loved styling everyone with custom hair looks as well. We are so glad you trusted us to bring the beauty for your Big Day --- you looked gorgeous!! All best wishes for a successful future together!
  • Olivia
    Olivia M. Married on 07/23/2022

Wonderful to Work with!

Bridal Artistry was wonderful to work with for my wedding! I had originally decided to do my own make-up, but about two months away from my wedding date, I decided to look instead for a make-up artist. Barb was quick to respond to my emails, and was willing to travel to my wedding! She made the whole experience so easy! She scheduled a zoom call for us, during which I could talk about what make-up I'd like to wear on my wedding.

When we were all getting ready, not only did Barb do an excellent and beautiful job with my make-up, but she helped me feel calm and collected as we prepared for the wedding. I would definitely recommend her to a friend! I could not have been more pleased with the end result!!

The make-up itself was clean and classy. It allowed me to feel like "me" while still dressing up the occasion.

Bridal Artistry NC's reply:

Olivia ~ You were wonderful to work with, too! Thank you for taking time to write such a great, detailed review. So glad I could be a calming presence in the midst of a fast-paced wedding prep time -- and, I love it that you felt the makeup I did was "clean and classy"!
    Can't miss out on wishing you much happiness as you two navigate life together !!!
  • illustration stars

Team

BRIDAL ARTISTRY NC TEAM
BRIDAL ARTISTRY NC TEAM
OWNER/MUA

BRIDAL ARTISTRY NC is an experienced team of makeup & hair professionals who take the time to listen to your vision for your wedding day or special event look. We customize the hair & makeup to fit your desires and comfort level. Send us your inspiration pics and enjoy friendly, professional service from our team on location -- wherever you are getting ready in Wilmington or Coastal NC.

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events
4.9 out of 5 rating , 33 Reviews
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

7908 Sanderling Place Wilmington, NC, 28411
703-380-9961
Location of (Bridal Artistry NC)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding