PamPerryHair&Makeup

Cary, NC View map

Wedding and Formal Hair Styles and Traditional and Airbrush Makeup Services. Full Service Hair Salon Serving the Triangle Area. We can travel to your location or you can come to our studio in Cary. Creative yet Professional. In business for over 17 years. We've done our share of formal and semi formal weddings and affairs including Prom, birthday parties, wedding shower parties and baby shower celebrations.

Our Brides receive top notch care and attention regardless of the budget. No detail left unfinished for your special day. Brides are welcome to Airbrush makeup that is virtually water proof, using silicone based makeup. Individual eyelashes are provided and applied as well as a lipstick/lipgloss retouch application provided for your wedding pouch.

Stop by our site and check out our gallery of photos on our site that will keep you busy "oohing and ahhing' over the detail and beauty in each and every photo. Reviews are available and references can be given at any time.

You will be please and by the professionalism, creativity and reliability given by PamPerryHair.

With over 16 years experience providing Wedding and Formal Hair and Make Up Services, PamPerryHair can do any style that you can dream of. Perhaps you may even notice that some gals photographed in the gallery of photos has such perfect hair that you wonder: "Is that her hair? Sometimes it is NOT! We used hair pieces and other techinques to make hair look perfectly dreamy for the day. However most gals have pretty and workable hair for just about any do. But if you need more hair to make the do amazing, we can talk about that. You don't have to overlook your favor 'do because of lack of length or thickness.

Don't worry about this part of your day. Let us handle everything concerning beauty. We have the creative drive and professional attitude!

PamPerry 919 215-8486 phone or text

Pamperryhair@gmail.com

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

Jessica Married on 10/24/2020
    I recently sought Pam Perry's services for wedding day hair and makeup. She was extremely professional and did an outstanding job on me, as well as the bridesmaids. She met us at the hotel on time and was able to complete the wedding party in ample time. Everyone was extremely happy with their hair and makeup. I received many many compliments on mine as well. One of my favorite things about this service, is that my makeup was airbrushed. It looked exactly the same for the entire length of the wedding/reception/after-party. That was one thing I was really worried about, looking washed out after only a few hours. But that was definitely not the case. I would highly recommend Pam for your wedding hair/makeup needs!
    Mallory Married on 08/11/2018
    My family has gone to her for several years. She listens to what kind of hair style you want and she always gives you what your looking for. I am always happy whenever I leave the salon. Also, she was the hair stylist for my sisters wedding and she did a wonderful job on providing the hair styles that my sister was looking for and was very quick. The hair styles that she did were unique and were flattering on my sister and her bridesmaids.
    Kelly Married on 04/11/2015
    Pam is AMAZING!!! She did my hair and airbrush makeup for my wedding and hair and just a touch of makeup for my 8 year old stepdaughter who was also my maid of honor. She did an awesome job! We both looked beautiful. It was so fun to be described as "stunning" by several guests. Hair AND makeup was perfect throughout the day and into the night for our afterparty. Pam was very professional and I so appreciated that she interpreted my vague descriptions of what I wanted perfectly and made great suggestions. She was also very patient and had fun with my little sidekick who was super excited and and full of energy. I would highly recommend Pam for any upcoming occasion you might have - she's WONDERFUL!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

PamPerryHair&Makeup 1
Offer
Mention this ad and receive $20 off your Trial run hair and makeup.

Rob Miracle Photography Rob Miracle Photography Wedding Photographers

Pam is a very passionate hair stylist who creates some magnificent work. You will love working with her. She is also super-skilled with makeup as well. Give Pam a call today!

1791 NW Maynard Rd, rm 210 Cary, 27513
9192158486
Location of (PamPerryHair&Makeup)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding