1791 NW Maynard Rd rm 210, Cary, NC 27513 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Deals 1

About PamPerryHair&Makeup

Wedding and Formal Hair Styles and Traditional and Airbrush Makeup Services. Full Service Hair Salon Serving the Triangle Area. We can travel to your location or you can come to our studio in Cary. Creative yet Professional. In business for over 17 years. We've done our share of formal and semi formal weddings and affairs including Prom, birthday parties, wedding shower parties and baby shower celebrations.

Our Brides receive top notch care and attention regardless of the budget. No detail left unfinished for your special day. Brides are welcome to Airbrush makeup that is virtually water proof, using silicone based makeup. Individual eyelashes are provided and applied as well as a lipstick/lipgloss retouch application provided for your wedding pouch.

Stop by our site and check out our gallery of photos on our site that will keep you busy "oohing and ahhing' over the detail and beauty in each and every photo. Reviews are available and references can be given at any time.

You will be please and by the professionalism, creativity and reliability given by PamPerryHair.

With over 16 years experience providing Wedding and Formal Hair and Make Up Services, PamPerryHair can do any style that you can dream of. Perhaps you may even notice that some gals photographed in the gallery of photos has such perfect hair that you wonder: "Is that her hair? Sometimes it is NOT! We used hair pieces and other techinques to make hair look perfectly dreamy for the day. However most gals have pretty and workable hair for just about any do. But if you need more hair to make the do amazing, we can talk about that. You don't have to overlook your favor 'do because of lack of length or thickness.

Don't worry about this part of your day. Let us handle everything concerning beauty. We have the creative drive and professional attitude!

PamPerry 919 215-8486 phone or text

hair, makeup: PamPerry
Bridal Hair and Make up raleigh NC hair, makeup: PamPerry
Hair and makeup Bridal Raleigh NC
Hair and makeup Bridal Raleigh NC hair and makeup: PamPerry
wedding hair and make up raleigh
hair and makeup: PamPerry
wedding hair and make up raleigh hair and makeup: PamPerry
Bride in Raleigh, NC 2010
wedding hair Raleigh NC 2010
wedding hair Raleigh NC 2010
Wedding hair and make up Raleigh 2010
Wedding hair and make up Raleigh 2010
WEdding hair and make up Raleigh sept 2011.
All hair styles by PamPerry. Bridal makeup and hair:...
WEdding hair and make up Raleigh sept 2011. All hair styles by PamPerry. Bridal makeup and hair:...
abecca june 003
Hair and makeup Bridal Raleigh NC hair and makeup: PamPerry

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for PamPerryHair&Makeup

Mallory · Married on 08/11/2018

My family has gone to her for several years. She listens to what kind of hair style you want and she always gives you what your looking for. I am always happy whenever I leave the salon. Also, she was the hair stylist for my sisters wedding and she did a wonderful job on providing the hair styles that my sister was looking for and was very quick. The hair styles that she did were unique and were flattering on my sister and her bridesmaids.

Kelly · Married on 04/11/2015

Pam is AMAZING!!! She did my hair and airbrush makeup for my wedding and hair and just a touch of makeup for my 8 year old stepdaughter who was also my maid of honor. She did an awesome job! We both looked beautiful. It was so fun to be described as "stunning" by several guests. Hair AND makeup was perfect throughout the day and into the night for our afterparty. Pam was very professional and I so appreciated that she interpreted my vague descriptions of what I wanted perfectly and made great suggestions. She was also very patient and had fun with my little sidekick who was super excited and and full of energy. I would highly recommend Pam for any upcoming occasion you might have - she's WONDERFUL!!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2014

Wow!!!!! I can't say enough good things about Pam! She was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She did both hair and airbrush makeup for my matron of honor, one of my bridesmaids and me. We never looked more beautiful! Pam is very talented and professional. Not only did our makeup look good in person, it photographed perfectly in every photo. Our hair and makeup held up the whole day and then some. If you are looking for someone to trust to do a great job on your big day, look no further! She's the best!!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

PamPerryHair&Makeup's reply:

Glad to hear how well it lasted. Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!!!

Award

PamPerryHair&Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• PamPerryHair&Makeup 1
    $20 off your Trial Run hair and makeup package.
    Mention this ad and receive $20 off your Trial run hair and makeup.

• Rob Miracle Photography
    Rob Miracle Photography Wedding Photographers

Pam is a very passionate hair stylist who creates some magnificent work. You will love working with her. She is also super-skilled with makeup as well. Give Pam a call today!

• 1791 NW Maynard Rd, rm 210 Cary, NC 27513 See on map