Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Reviews

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 6
Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 7
  • Christina

Christina Hemphill · Married on 06/29/2019

Very professional and incomparable value!

Silverceiling Beauty did an amazing job on myself and all of my bridesmaids at my wedding! They were extremely friendly and professional, and worked really hard to ensure that I got everything i needed for my wedding day. Everyone looked STUNNING.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Christina! Thank you so much for your love note! We really enjoyed being part of your big day and are so happy for you! Much love, sweet Airbrush Babe!
  • Mary-Scott

Mary-Scott Baker · Married on 06/22/2019

Silverceiling 10/10!

Silverceiling was absolutely AMAZING. Everyone loved their hair and makeup, INCLUDING MY MOM!! I’ve never seen my mom so confident and she was literally glowing. That in itself was worth it!

This might sound crazy, but my funny bridesmaids even took several "weird face" pictures while getting ready just to see what would happen. They kept laughing and commenting on how they still looked pretty no matter what strange faces they made. This just goes to show how amazing Silverceiling is!

Thank you for letting us be silly and carefree during my wedding day! Thank you also for taking your time and listening to every last detail. I would recommend Silverceiling to anyone!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Mary-Scott! Thank you for allowing us to be such a fun part of your day! We love you Airbrush babe! And of course, again- a huge congratulations on your perfect day!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

The SC team will make your bridal glam dreams come true!!!

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Silver Ceiling! Kells and her team of talented hair and makeup artists are the perfect choice for your wedding day glam! I LOVED airbrush makeup and would highly recommend for your big day. It lasted from morning to night despite the hot Wilmington summer weather! I could gush over Gabi's makeup skills all day long: she is super sweet, patient, & listens to what you want out of your look. She gave me the perfect mix of glam and simplicity and I felt so confidant on my big day. Dani killed it on hair-she did the most beautiful updo's for me and my girls! Dani was also patient, fun, & made everyone feel so beautiful. You cannot go wrong in choosing Silver Ceiling to make your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 8
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 9
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 10

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

YAY! We had so much fun being part of your day! Your instagram video on our feed is STILL blowing up over your gorgeous face, wedding makeup and hair! We love you Airbrush Babe!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/09/2019

Best makeup and hair services!

Cortney did absolutely amazing! I am so thankful that I had her there. There were some difficulties getting my hair fixed up and pretty and she was so quick to step in and make it happen even though I only signed up and paid for my just my makeup to be done! I was so pleased with her work and I got endless compliments on how great my makeup and hair looked. I couldn’t be more thankful for Silverceiling!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 11
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 12
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 13
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 14

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Kayla! You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for choosing Silverceiling and we loved your gorgeous Asheville wedding sweet babe!

Julia · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly recommend!!!

I was recently in a wedding that hired Silverceiling Beauty for hair and makeup. Joseph Anthony was a part of the hair team and he completely blew me away! Joseph was SO relatable and funny, but was able to keep it professional at the same time. The bridesmaids were able to show him a picture of what they wanted and he was able to recreate the exact look! True talent! The bride wanted a very specific look and Joseph went above and beyond to make sure the bride absolutely loved her hair. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Julia! Thank you so much for your feedback! This is WHY we do what we do. We love weddings and making a connection! Have a great day babe, and thank you again!

Jian · Married on 10/27/2018

Very good!

I'm so happy I chose silverceiling to do the bridal party's hair and make up. Talyn and her team are talented and professional. They all made us look our best on the wedding day. I love how the make up does not feel heavy. I still had that natural look and airbrush make up stayed all night. All the other girls are also happy with their look. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you Jian! We absolutely loved working with you! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding day! XOXO

Evi · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting was great to work with! They communicated very well and wanted to make sure I was happy with every experience with them. The hair stylist and makeup artist were super friendly and accommodating to my girls and myself. I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt on my big day thanks to them!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you Evi! We absolutely loved working with you! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding day! You looked stunning!

Caitlin · Married on 08/31/2018

My Mom, Bridal party, and I had the pleasure of working with Liz, for makeup, and Martha, for hair. Both Liz and Marta are experts in their craft and made us all look and feel beautiful! They arrived early, were fun to hang out with and got us all done with time to spare. My hair and makeup lasted all night and helped to make my photos look beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin. We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your special day! You looked AMAZZING!

Patricia · Married on 07/14/2018

I honestly couldn’t imagine how I would’ve gotten through my big day without Kelly and Tiffany. They were so organized and professional! Any feedback from my girls was taken with grace and a willingness to create the perfect look! They listened to my preferences and mastered my wedding day vision! Not only did my bridesmaids look like professional models, but I couldn’t imagine another team making me feel as beautiful as they did! Thank you for everything Silverceiling!!!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 15
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 16
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 17

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

PATRICIA! Thank you so much for your kind words! You and your girls look FANTASTIC and your photos are sooooooo amazing! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day!

Holly · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Silverceiling for the bridal and bride hair and make up and it was the best decision! From the first contact to the very end, all the members of Silverceiling were great! The stylist all do a great job and you can tell they love what they do. It was a pleasure working with them!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you Holly! We absolutely loved working with you! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding day! XOXO

Marianna · Married on 06/30/2018

When we started planning our reception for late June in Wilmington, NC, I immediately knew I would need Silverceiling’s expertise! An acquaintance from freshman year of college, I remembered Kelz to be a warm, accepting, bubbly, sunbeam of a woman. During our initial consult, over 10 years later, she still treated me with the same good-neighbor friendliness and professionalism. My wedding day was made 1000x easier knowing I could trust my entire look to Kelz, and the trial run and day-of experiences were ultimate girltime glam; with good vibes, laughter, and champagne (provided by Kelz!).
    I highly recommend Silverceiling Beauty Consulting and the Silverceling Manor for all your Bachelorette/Wedding Day needs!!! BeautifulBeautifulBeautiful venue and team!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 18

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Love me some Marianna!!! I can't believe we are coming up on a year since your wedding! I'm so glad we could be part of your day. Love you sweet angel!

Julia · Married on 06/24/2018

The girls at silver ceiling were absolutely WONDERFUL. They are so professional, knowledgeable, sweet and personable. My experience with this company was magical from beginning to end. Kelly, the owner, sat in on my trial. She is so sweet! She helped me figure out if I wanted extensions or not (I decided no, but she did not push the sale on me at all!) and she helped me pick out a pair of sparkly earrings that went perfectly with my dress and head piece (see pics!). Tiffany was my make-up artist and she is fantastic and so much fun to be around. I LOVED what she did makeup wise! Ariea did my hair and she is a ROCKSTAR. She takes her time but does it efficiently. She accommodated to my hair type (which is thick and frizzy) and made it sooo smooth for my wedding day. She also carefully braided each piece of my hair and paid attention to every detail that I needed. They both also did a wonderful job with my bridal party- they all loved their do's and make up as well!! Silver ceiling gets 5 stars all around from this bride!! I love these girls.

PS. They will tell genuinely tell you that you're pretty and beautiful over and over again. I personally loved that as a bride :)

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 19
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 20
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 21

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

JULIA! BABE! We are at a loss for words for how much we absolutely adore you! You were a blast to work with and we seriously want to keep in touch with you!!! So glad we could be part of your perfect day. WE LOVE YOU!!! XOXO, Kells Tiff and Ariea

Cindy · Married on 06/23/2018

Stop right here because this is the ONLY beauty team that you should ever consider if you want your bride and her wedding party to not only be beautiful but also love the entire experience!!!!
    We knew we made the exact right choice from the first moment of our daughter's hair and beauty trial before the wedding.
    The stylists were professional and so flexible (my daughter tried several hairstyles to find the perfect one for her special day) --- and they made her feel like a princess.
    On the day of the wedding, Martha and Liz were the first ones to arrive at our bridal suite -- even before the wedding planner --- making sure they had time to set up before the bride and bridesmaids arrived. They did all of the bridesmaids hair and makeup --- even eyelashes (definitely worth the extra cost - our eyes in the pictures look amazing). They took extra time with our daughter, the bride to make sure her hair and makeup was exactly what she wanted. Even the mothers of the bride and groom enjoyed the airbrush makeup --- it was so relaxing going on like a little cool breeze.
    They even did a few touch-ups and were still done early so that everyone looked perfect so we could take some pre-ceremony pictures.
    I'm sure they will share some pictures (as will we) which will show that they are top-notch stylists --- and that is super important because it gives the bride the confidence to know she looks her very best. But even more important, Martha and Liz are caring, patient ladies beautiful inside and out, who put everyone at ease and made the experience special for all of us.
    I won't ever be able to thank you enough for helping to make my daughter's wedding day everything she dreamed of!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you Cindy! We were thrilled you chose us to participate in such a big day for your family. Thank you for your very kind words.

Alexis · Married on 06/23/2018

Tiffany and the girls at Silverceiling were SO AMAZING from the very beginning. Originally I had booked with 9 of us getting hair and makeup done and they were so flexible when I needed to add 2 more people the week before the wedding. The day of the wedding I was amazed at how fast and smooth everything went with there being 11 of us needing services. They were so fun and upbeat and all of my girls loved them too. We all looked amazing for the wedding thanks to Silverceiling and I can’t wait to work with them again in the future!!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis. We had a great time with you and all your girls! You looked absolutely marvelous. We are so happy you were pleased with everything!
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 06/22/2018

I would like to say what an absolute joy it was to work with Silverceiling! From my initial inquiry about services, to the actual day of my wedding, everyone I spoke to and worked with was helpful, kind, and super professional. I had a wonderful experience with Silverceiling, and my wedding look was everything i could have possibly hoped for!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 22

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you Mackenzie! You looked like a dream! We had a great time working with you. Congratulations on your amazing day! XOXO

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Cannot sing enough praise for Silverceiling Beauty Consulting! Like, I literally don't know how else to explain how great they are other than by saying that these ladies are top notch, professional, and absolute bosses! My husband and I had a crazy vision for our wedding and wanted to do a morning wedding at 9am and have the wedding day last literally all day. Since our wedding was at 9am, my girls and I had to start getting ready no later than 5am. So early, I know, but Kelly and the gals at Silverceiling never complained and never made me feel that having to start so early would be any inconvenience at all. Let me tell you this, the three ladies responsible for getting my girls and I ready the morning of my wedding came ready to rock at 4:45am. They walked in the door cheerful and excited to be there. I should also mention that all 3 of them showed up looking like super models at 4:45 in the morning! My hair and makeup was everything I had hoped for and all of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup as well. My mom even wore her updo for 3 days after the wedding, she loved it so much! My hair and makeup lasted all day, even through a morning wedding, morning reception, several hours hanging out on the beach, and an evening reception. I could go on all day about how great this company was to work with, but you get the point! They are AMAZING and you'll be missing out if you don't book them to style you on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Ashley! We are almost at the one year mark of your wedding: so happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for your kind review and we are so grateful that you chose Silverceiling for your big day

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Thank you so much for not only making us look great, but also for helping us relax and enjoy the day!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for the heartfelt note! So glad to hear you were happy and felt so beautiful and relaxed on your big day. XOXO Airbrush Babe!

Breanna · Married on 06/09/2018

Joseph and Kelly were seriously phenomenal!! I could not have had a better team do my hair and makeup, seriously. I still have people commenting on my hair and makeup two weeks after the wedding because it was that amazing. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 23
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 24
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 25

rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

The team at Silvercielings beauty took wonderful care of me and my girls on my wedding day. I enjoyed working with everyone on the team, their fun attitudes and professional aptitude made my day fantastic.

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 05/27/2018

Kelly has built an amazing business and her team is the GREATEST! I don't wear makeup regularly and had never had airbrush makeup and lashes (my SIL raves about them), so I was nervous to try both for my wedding. One call to Kelly and I was immediately at ease! She answered every question thoroughly and was very accommodating to my travel schedule. I got married in Wilmington, but live in Atlanta, so I wasn't able to do a trial until 2 days before the wedding. Kelly and Denise were welcoming, fun, and fit in so great with my mom, godmother and sister in law, we could not stop giggling! Denise had us all looking our very best and I got so many compliments on my makeup and lashes! Thank you so much to all the ladies at Silverceiling, you are simply fantastic and made me feel so beautiful for my big day!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 26
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 27
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 28

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Whitney thank you so much for your kind words! We had an absolute BLAST with you and I'm so happy to hear that you loved everything. Next time yall are in town feel free to come by The Manor! Once your an Airbrush babe always an Airbrush babe! XOXO, Kells! <3

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Silverceiling did a lovely job with the hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother. I loved how responsive all of their artists were to feedback, both during the trial and on the day of. My skin is very fair and also cool-toned, which makes color matching a struggle sometimes, but Lexi took the time to listen to my concerns and ended up picking the perfect shade for my skin. She also helped me through my first time ever wearing fake lashes - LOL! Areia listened to my concerns about the volume in my hair, and even let me mess with it a bit when I was getting ready to make sure it was exactly how I liked it. As someone who really isn't that experienced/talented in hair and makeup, it was so nice to have them there to walk me through it all and make me feel comfortable. I think my favorite part was that in the end, I still looked like myself!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 29
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 30
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 31
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 32
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 33
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 34

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Silverceiling. I live in Charlotte, but got married on Bald Head Island. Finding the right hair and makeup vendor was extremely important to me and I did not know hair and makeup vendors in the Wilmington area. Kelly was so patient with me from the beginning, answering my millions of questions and assuring me that they can do what I was looking for (which was a ton of volume!). After I had my trial done, I felt super confident that I chose the right vendor for the job because I LOVED everything about my look. But then on my wedding day, I felt 1000 times more confident that I picked the right vendor! They blew me away with my day-of look. I could not be happier. Kelly, Martha, Denise and Amira were the best. They had fun with my girls, were wonderful with my four-year old niece and they are just so talented, simply put. Thanks ladies for making me the most beautiful version of myself for my big day!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 35
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 36
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 37
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 38

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Kristen! Thank you so much for this!!! YESSSS we love you so much babe! So happy that we could be part of your day! Your hair and makeup was perfection ;) XOXO!

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing work! I do think on social media maybe you guys should advertise that you are able to do ethnic hair/brides as well since you did such a good job with our group! I feel like your social media presence may put you in just one category as far as clientele and I think I think that could really boost you even more! Loved Colesha and Giana!

Sent on 05/14/2018

emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Nothing but thumbs up for this wonderful magical hair and makeup artist! Tiffany is amazing, flexible, fun and just an amazing person all around. She truly makes you and your girls feel like divas for the day. I recommend her 1000 percent over and over ! ♡♡♡

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 39
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 40

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

YAS GIRL! Thank you so much for your sweet words! You are a gorgeous soul inside and out and it's our pleasure to be able to beautify you!