Silver Gecko Photography & Design Reviews

8 | Pasadena, CA

8 Reviews for Silver Gecko Photography & Design

Vee · event on: 12/06/2014

Adam has an eye for detail and he is willing to go the extra mile. If you need someone that is responsible and is professional with all of the new technology nuances of photography he is your guy. Everyone was at ease it was like he wasn’t in the room. He never intruded in your space nor did he get in the way of our fun. He captured everything we wanted and more. You can only get this once and when you do make it count. Because there is no way you can re-do an event with over 200 plus folks. The first impression is the best impression. He made us all look like celebrities….and we loved part!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Justine · Married on 10/11/2014

Adam was great and He captured our wedding beautifully! He really cares about his work and his clients! Adam is flexible and returns phone calls/ emails promptly. He arrived early on our wedding day, even came back after it was over and captured some great creative shots. Overall he is a pleasure to work with and definitely not a worry on your big day. I would do business with him again and I recommend him.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Adam is the best!! I am in love with my pictures. He did an amazing job of capturing the essence of our day. We planned our wedding in one week so we were lucky he was available. With only 7 people in attendance (including me and my husband), he was able to translate our intimate event in such a grand way through his lens. Upon reviewing our pictures, I loved how he thought outside the box, and snapped moments I would never have thought I would have found so special (such as signing our marriage license and the most adorable shots of my step-son playing on the cannon in front of the courthouse). I HIGHLY recommend Adam!!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Silver Gecko Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family and I can't wait to work with you again the future.
  • dnymichelle@gmail.com

Donay · event on: 09/14/2013

Adam is the greatest ninja photog ever! He will do whatever he needs to do to get the shot. He is very considerate of your ideas and will apply his creative style whenever you can't figure out what you want ....our engagement pictures are some of the most incredible pictures I've ever seen and I can't wait to what he does on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Silver Gecko Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you Donay! You and Justin have been fantastic to work with and I can't wait for your wedding! (and our yearly portrait sessions!)

Erika · Married on 04/01/2012

Adam is a great photographer to work with, he adapts to the couple's style and is very creative. Overall out experience with him was great, he did a great job capturing special moments on our wedding day.

Sent on 04/08/2012

Adam was totally willing to do whatever we wanted and also gave us great advice on what would look great too.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/05/2011

Adam and Julia were such a pleasure to work with. He made the photography feel so natural. And it really shows in the photos. You can really see and feel the emotion of each moment. And that's Adam's gift, capturing the moment forever. From consultation to wedding day, everything was a breeze. He is such a professional and at the same time so fun and inventive. We loved all the options for photos, books, frames, etc. So many choices and that's important for keeping things fresh and original. Great pricing and awesome personality. And that's important when getting any vendor for your wedding. Bang for your buck, and someone who you can talk openly about ideas. And thats Adam all the way! We are so happy to have shared our special day with Adam. We absolutely recommend his photography. Cheers!!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Alma · Married on 12/05/2009

Adam is extremely professional and courteous, his friendliness and professionalism won us over! Adam did such an awesome job photographing our wedding. He coordinated each shot and was very articulate in taking each photo. One thing I remember was Adam literally laying down on the floor just to get the best angle and shot possible! Very impressive! I was so pleased and very satisfied with his high quality of work. The editing work done to our photos was fantastic! Adam was quick (extremely quick!) to follow up with any inquires and questions I had prior to our wedding and met our every need. Adam was on time and prompt with our agenda and schedule of the wedding. Adam did every request we asked before and during our wedding and was sure to take hundreds of memorable photos of everyone. Adam exceeded my expectations by far. Pictures last a lifetime and I am honored to recommend Adam to my friends, family, and colleagues. To this day I continue to get compliments on our wedding photos! It's a great feeling to know we have wonderful photos captured by Adam. I plan on using Adam in the future for our next big occasion!

-Alma Martinez Chavez (Bride)
    Married in December 2009