Shane Center Miami Beach Reviews

Shane Center Miami Beach 1
Shane Center Miami Beach 2

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and simple

Working with this venue was great! They were always there to answer any questions or concerns, and the planning process was very simple and efficient. Working with Roxanne was amazing! Everything turned out beautiful for my wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Essie · Married on 01/05/2019

Best decision ever!

The Shane Center was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! My husband and I actually met at a wedding held at the Shane Center (he was the best man and I was a bridesmaid) so we wanted to get married at the place where we met. But we didn’t want to sacrifice quality for symbolism. We got so much more than we bargained for! The staff was amazing! They treated our wedding as if it was their own. Wow! We were blown away! Amazing experience!

Shane Center Miami Beach 3
    Shane Center Miami Beach 4
    Sent on 02/05/2019

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

Esther, thank you so much for those kind words! It was a pleasure to host your beautiful event. How amazing to get married in the very same place you first met! :)

Tiffiney · Married on 11/07/2014

From the first time we laid eyes on the Shane Center, my now husband and I knew this was where our wedding ceremony and reception would be held. We wanted a venue that was affordable, in a great location and not cookie cutter. This space was a winner and truly allowed us to create our own vision. Diana M. and Michelle A. the venue coordinators were awesome and attentive. Our wedding day was perfect! Thank you. -Mr. and Mrs. Toombs

Sent on 11/19/2014

Tiffiney,

We are happy to hear that your wedding day was perfect.
    Congratulations and best of luck on your new adventures :)
  • I

Iomaris · Married on 11/01/2014

Michelle & Diana at the Ronald Shane Center were amazing from beginning to end! Very responsive to all my emails. They answered all our questions and were very helpful accomodating all our requests. Not only is the Shane Center a beautiful venue but their service is excellent!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.
    We are so happy that you had a positive experience. :0)
    Congratulations to both of you!

Angel · Married on 12/29/2013

The staff at the Shane Center was professional at all times and did their best to meet our requests. Diana thank you for everything.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

You are very welcome and thank you for sharing your feedback.
  • Y

Yesi · Married on 06/22/2013

From the minute I saw this place I knew this was exactly where i wanted to have our reception! The shane center is a "blank canvas" where you can turn it into exactly what you want with the decor you select. It fits any theme and color scheme, and my favorite part it doesn't have tacky rug like all the hotel ballrooms I visited.

The shane center has lots of rules and regulations which at first is a little off-putting but that is how they maintain the place looking so nice. Don't be discouraged by this the staff is very friendly and always have a solution to help your view come to life!

The day of the set-up they were very helpful and even hands on! Helping the vendors out and assuring everything was exactly how I wanted it to be! The day of the event the staff was attentive and friendly and catered to the groom and I at all times!

I am so glad selected the shane center for our wedding was exactly what I wanted and sooooo much more !

Sent on 06/24/2013

Yesi,

Thank you so much for your kind words and most important for choosing us for your big day.
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 04/12/2013

WOW! That's exactly what I said to myself when I found Shane Center and especially when I met with the coordinator, Diana. She was spectacular from day one. She was always helpful and fast to respond, flexible with the appointments and my work schedule and even accommodated for me to see the lighting in another event so I can determine the color I wanted :) Diana went above and beyond to help me with everything including recommending caterers and wedding planners. She's one of a kind.

The venue was perfect for me because it had a view of the water, the interior color was white so it went perfectly with my colors (tiffany blue and silver). That was my pet peeve when viewing venues, the interior colors were all blah and made a soft tiffany blue look hideous, but not Shane Center - their interior is neutral so any color you choose goes PERFECT!

If you're looking for a great priced venue with an amazing coordinator, Shane Center is where you go! Thank you Diana!!! :)

Sent on 05/28/2013

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

Thank you Lily, your review means so much to us.

Click on the link to view Lily's tiffany blue dream wedding:

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2013

I loved this place! It was large, clean, scenic, and in a great location.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

Thank you Kelly! It was a pleasure working with you! Best Wishes!

I just got married at the Shane Center a few weeks ago and I think the location was perfect! We had a small wedding of about 90 so we only needed to rent 2/3 of the venue which made it more affordable. With our wedding size there was plenty of rooms for the tables and a large dance floor. It's a beautiful affordable venue in Miami Beach and Diane is also a pleasure to work with there. I would highly recommend it for any special event you need to have.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

Thank you very much for your nice words and for recommending us!!! We really hope you and your guests had a great time! Best Wishes!!

I couldn't be more thankful to Mrs. Diana Maldonado. Thank you so much for making my wedding so much easier. This place is just exceptional; the service, the people, the ambiance itself is more than a fairytale. My guest couldn't believe how beautiful this place is. I wanted an all WHITE venue with no carpet, and I got it, thanks to the Ronald W. Shane Center. Thank you so much for structuring a floor plan for us and for being so cooperative with us. Very easy to work with. Highly, highly, highly recommend.

Words just can't describe how content I am.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

It was such a pleasure to working with you!! We are always happy to assist our clients during the stressful process of planning a wedding. Best wishes for both of you!!

Chychy · Married on 09/22/2012

Diana Maldonado from the Shane Center is absolutely amazing! From the minute we chose the Shane Center to be our venue to the actual wedding day, she was an absolute joy to work with. She answered every question we had and gave all details and info we needed. We could not have asked for anyone or any place better. Her assistant Susana was phenomenal on the day of the wedding, we had an awesome time and all our guests kept raving on how beautiful the venue was. We are very grateful for all the help we got and definitely recommend this venue for everyone and any event. ~Chychy & Grant

Sent on 10/06/2012
  • Malani

Malani · Married on 02/11/2012

Diana is the best! She is so sweet, understanding, and willing to work with you. Loved how my wedding turned out at this gorgeous venue! The view is amazing the space is so huge and accommodating to those who want to be indoors or outdoors. Words can't explain how beautiful my special day turned out to be! Made the best choice ever! Ronald W. Shane Center is awesome! : )

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/22/2011

The Shane Center was amazing! They were the only venue that was extremely helpful in my search, and they give you a lot of service for your money. Other places I looked into come no where close to the Shane Center. It is clean, beautiful, modern and all my guest loved it. To top it all off Diana and Susana are amazing and really help you out in any way they can. I recommend the Shane Center for any event you are thinking of having :)

Sent on 11/12/2011

Michael · Married on 10/01/2011

Gret people to work with. Awesome venue!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Marie · Married on 04/30/2011

I just had my destination wedding here at the end of April and couldn’t have been more HAPPY! I had not seen the Shane Center at all till one week before my wedding because we are from California and couldn’t take a trip before our big day. I was skeptical of course because I am a super involved planner when it comes to anything in my life but I just couldn’t be so intense being so far away. Diana the event coordinator put me at ease right away! She gave me all my pricing options right away and told me of any other expenses that might come up. She was easy to contact and contacted me back promptly if she happened to miss my call. The event space itself was wonderful! They have a terrace for the ceremony, a breezeway for the cocktail hour, and a really open space in three different sizes for the reception. This area is also surrounded by windows for a outstanding view. The whole area is located upstairs overlooking Miami Beach and the beautiful waterway. It’s a great place and you would be doing yourself a wedding wonderland favor by having your event here!

Sent on 05/24/2011
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 02/12/2011

I love this Venue, everyone was great. very friendly and very professional.

Sent on 02/21/2011
  • Zadry

Zadraska · Married on 10/20/2010

I was lucky enough to hear of The Shane Center through my Wedding Planners- It was LOVE at first sight. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with an amazing waterway view. The Shane Center director of events Diana Maldonado & Susana are AMAZING. I would definitely recommend this venue to ANY bride. A big BONUS is that you have the venue to yourself, only one event per day, it has it's own parking area. And there is a lovely park less than 5 minutes away (which is GREAT for additional waterway pictures)!

Thank You Again Diana & Susana for ALL of your wonderful help on Our BIG Day! Dale & Zadraska

Sent on 10/24/2010

Thomas · Married on 07/24/2010

The place is beautiful when the sun sets over the intercoastal waterway. The space interior will take any color of uplighting you choose and really set the mood. It is modern and classic and for the price it is a great find. The staff is excellent and easy to work with. They are there to not just open the doors - they provide excellent input in the planning process also. Diana was amazing!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Mirna · Married on 06/26/2010

Diana was very sweet and great to work with. If it wasn't for her attention to detail and listening to my plans, I could've been stuck with too few tables for my guests. The staff is very professional and experienced. They are very helpful beyond their responsibilities and can reference other vendors that also offer great quality. I only had to place a request once and they would remember all the details. The location itself is great. It is a modern, clean white canvas. The uplighting is great for the evenings and the sunset with the creek is beautiful. The space is great and kept up well. It was a great price. I only feel bad that my family wouldn't leave at the end of the night because we were having so much fun.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Andrea · Married on 03/20/2010

This venue was beyond gorgeous! The staff did everything to make my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 04/05/2010

Monica · Married on 01/09/2010

The Ronald Shane Center was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. The staff was very helpful and attentive. I would recommend this venue to any bride looking for a reception place.

Sent on 01/13/2010

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Monica! Best Wishes for you and Johny!
  • W

Luis · Married on 11/21/2009

The view overlooking the water as the sun was setting was priceless. The staff was extremely attentive and went out of their way in order to help make our wedding celebration a success.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

It's our pleasure to help you make your dream wedding come true! Thanks for your feedback and best wishes for you and Noelle!!

Angelina · Married on 11/14/2009

Diana & her staff were fantastic. The place was worth every penny. My guests are still talking about the beautiful view. The place is especially beautiful at sunset. The location is clean, new and beautiful. My wedding reception was everything i could have dreamed of cause of this location. If you want the water view without the sand and dirt of a beach, this is your place.

Sent on 12/08/2009

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Angelina! It was a pleasure for us working with you! Best wishes!!

carmen · Married on 09/27/2008

A beautiful, modern location in miami beach. Great price for reception and ceremony. Definately recommend.

Sent on 10/16/2008

The Shane Center was an awesome experience. Diana was very accomodating and flexible with making our day so great. Would recommend the Shane Center to a friend.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Shane Center Miami Beach's reply:

Thank you for the recommendations.