17850 NW 2ND ST, Pembroke Pines, FL 33082 Map Phone number Visit website

About Floridian Ballrooms

Floridian Ballrooms is an exclusive event venue located in Pembroke Pines, Florida. An excellent choice for couples interested in an all-inclusive wedding experience. Our experienced and dedicated staff is ready to guide you every step of the way.

Contact us today to start planning the wedding of your dreams!

fb1 51 54384 160347770910380
fb1 51 54384 160347770910380

41 Reviews for Floridian Ballrooms

• Nickeisha

Nickeisha W. 路 Married on 08/18/2019

Was very pleased

They told me not to worry they got it and they sure did. Thank you Floridian Ballrooms for making our day special awesome 馃グ馃帀

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda R. 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Service and Food

I had my prom here over 10 years ago and came back for my wedding. Yanelli was my event planner and she was amazing. She kept in consistent contact with me and went over every single detail for my wedding. I am so happy I had the reception here! Their staff was LOVED by my guest and the decor was exactly as I pictured it. We had the magnificent wedding package and it was worth every cent. However, we did not utilize their photographer, DJ or MC. We got our own as we were extremely particular. Nonetheless, Yanelli made sure they were coordinated and evryone was on teh same page. Food came out after a cool firwork presentaiom to the song of my choice! Everyone loved the appetizers and the main courses! No plate was uneaten. We used their cake vendor, Elite Cake creations, and their floral people, YM Floral, which were allll amazing! (Check out my reviews on their pages to see photos) Our wedding reception ended at 1 and people were still there partying so hard we had to turn the lights on!! LOL! It was amazing! Yanelli, thank you so much for all you did ! You are an amazing woman and I am so glad I got to meet and plan with you. My wedding is unforgettable!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Floridian Ballrooms FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

• 17850 NW 2ND ST Pembroke Pines, FL, 33082 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Floridian Ballrooms)