Floridian Ballrooms

40 Reviews for Floridian Ballrooms

• Amanda

Amanda Rose · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Service and Food

I had my prom here over 10 years ago and came back for my wedding. Yanelli was my event planner and she was amazing. She kept in consistent contact with me and went over every single detail for my wedding. I am so happy I had the reception here! Their staff was LOVED by my guest and the decor was exactly as I pictured it. We had the magnificent wedding package and it was worth every cent. However, we did not utilize their photographer, DJ or MC. We got our own as we were extremely particular. Nonetheless, Yanelli made sure they were coordinated and evryone was on teh same page. Food came out after a cool firwork presentaiom to the song of my choice! Everyone loved the appetizers and the main courses! No plate was uneaten. We used their cake vendor, Elite Cake creations, and their floral people, YM Floral, which were allll amazing! (Check out my reviews on their pages to see photos) Our wedding reception ended at 1 and people were still there partying so hard we had to turn the lights on!! LOL! It was amazing! Yanelli, thank you so much for all you did ! You are an amazing woman and I am so glad I got to meet and plan with you. My wedding is unforgettable!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Maria · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding was the most beautiful I could have imagined to be! They did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 10/28/2017

• Pembroke Pines See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Floridian Ballrooms)