530 NW 77th Street, Boca Raton, FL 33487 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About The Loft At Congress

For a special day that will be as unique as it will be memorable, there is no place quite like THE LOFT AT CONGRESS. It is Boca Raton’s most eclectic venue, where the look and feel of South Beach and SoHo come together in a private and secluded space that is yours and yours alone for the evening.

Centrally located just three minutes of an I-95 exit, THE LOFT AT CONGRESS is a versatile and elegantly designed 5,000-sq. ft space with 22-foot high ceilings and white perimeter draping in the ballroom. THE LOFT AT CONGRESS can accommodate seated parties of 150 and up to 200 cocktail style, and offers free parking for 200 cars, hotels in walking distance and no curfew or noise restrictions.

Licensed and insured outside vendors are allowed, or you make take advantage of our concierge service to handle all the details. Our intention is is to make your wedding day a special one for you and for all those who join you.

Please contact us for more information at 561-819-3154.

lofts
Ceremony area
lofts

6 Reviews for The Loft At Congress

Chandra · event on 09/06/2015

I couldn't have possibly asked for a better venue. The owner is amazing!!!She does everything. It's a one stop venue. Graphic Designs, etc. Anything your heart desires to make your event your dream come true.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Hilary · Married on 11/01/2013

The loft brought dream wedding to life.I had a vision of what I wanted but could not figure out a way to put it into action but Flora was able to figure it out. She used her creativity to bring my vision to life. It was all the little details that made my wedding beautiful. What makes the loft different from other venues was the passion that I saw from not only Wes and Flora but the staff. Everyone was very professional and accommodating. Not once was the stressed about if things were going to get done and when I asked for something it was taken care of!

I have been to many weddings and the biggest thing was the food. I didn't want to traditional boring food that I have had at country clubs and hotels. The Food was fantastic! I still have people coming up to me and telling me how amazing the food was! I was able to taste everything and then was able to change up the menu to what I wanted.

Overall everything was fantastic!

I would definitely want to do more events with the loft because I know that everything is going to get done and I would not have to stress!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Beth · Married on 06/29/2013

It has been more then a month since Lesley and celebrated our commitment to each other. We are still feeling the glow that surrounded us that day.
    We can't say enough about what Wes and Flora did to make our day special. Our family and friends are still raving about the venue..

Sent on 08/17/2013

The Loft At Congress Pricing

The Loft At Congress Price Rates

The Loft At Congress FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 26.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Photo booth, Tables

• Taylored To You Weddings and Events
    Taylored To You Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

This venue is absolutely fabulous to work with. The owners are on top of their game and quick to respond to any question. It was truly my pleasure to work with this venue.

• 530 NW 77th Street Boca Raton, 33487 See on map