Royal Palace Ballrooms

1550 West 84th street, Hialeah, FL 33014 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 75 to 450
Availability Check your date

About Royal Palace Ballrooms

Welcome to Royal Palace Ballrooms, Where Dreams turn into Masterpieces. We are Certified Wedding Planners and Party Coordinators. We cater to special events such as weddings, quinces, baby showers, anniversaries, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate events, etc. Please call for an appointment and more information. (305) 557-2050

TEXT - 786-344-6028 for quick response

Follow Royal Palace Ballrooms on

Ceremony
Ceremony
Front entrance
Front entrance

12 Reviews for Royal Palace Ballrooms

Chaveli · Married on 12/17/2017

I really loved this place since the beginning. Perfect for all in one wedding and more than affordable. I loved it

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Future Mrs. R Perez

Michi · Married on 07/03/2016

I looked all over to find an affordable venue for my wedding and by far this place has met my financial needs and surpassed the expectations I would have available to me. Although I have booked the venue for my wedding next year, I am confident it will all work out smoothly. Hugo and his family are all nice and super detailed. Vaity has been available for all my questions and concerns. When I toured the facility they showed me one ballroom that was already set up for a wedding later that day and it was gorgeous. They also will help you with ideas to fit what you envision. They offer all inclusive packages or they will custom make you a package according to what you need. They work with a few vendors and you can always customize with them as well. I am so excited and look forward to making my dream wedding come true next July. I will post a review after the fact to inform you all on the actual service and details....

Sent on 09/24/2015

They did an incredible job! Surpassed my expectations. My wedding was beautiful and I have the the whole team at Royal Palace to thank!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Royal Palace Ballrooms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 450