Royal Palace Ballrooms Reviews

12 | Hialeah, FL

12 Reviews for Royal Palace Ballrooms

Chaveli · Married on 12/17/2017

I really loved this place since the beginning. Perfect for all in one wedding and more than affordable. I loved it

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Future Mrs. R Perez

Michi · Married on 07/03/2016

I looked all over to find an affordable venue for my wedding and by far this place has met my financial needs and surpassed the expectations I would have available to me. Although I have booked the venue for my wedding next year, I am confident it will all work out smoothly. Hugo and his family are all nice and super detailed. Vaity has been available for all my questions and concerns. When I toured the facility they showed me one ballroom that was already set up for a wedding later that day and it was gorgeous. They also will help you with ideas to fit what you envision. They offer all inclusive packages or they will custom make you a package according to what you need. They work with a few vendors and you can always customize with them as well. I am so excited and look forward to making my dream wedding come true next July. I will post a review after the fact to inform you all on the actual service and details....

Sent on 09/24/2015

They did an incredible job! Surpassed my expectations. My wedding was beautiful and I have the the whole team at Royal Palace to thank!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Margaret · Married on 12/13/2014

I had a beautiful wedding reception at this banquet hall! The banquet hall provides a package to fit each client's needs, so I was able to have a photographer, limo, DJ, flowers, cake, and catering through my package. Our families kept talking about how beautiful the banquet hall looked, and everyone LOVED the food (chicken mignon) that was served. I have a very picky family so I was very pleased to hear that they enjoyed the food so much. The tables looked beautiful as well. The florist created beautiful centerpieces - and a gorgeous bouquet for my ceremony. The staff was incredibly friendly and easy to work with. They put together my dream wedding. My husband and I truly feel that our wedding day was perfect!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Carla · Married on 04/13/2013

These ppl are AWESOME!!!! They truly made my wedding a dream. They were so helpful throughout the whole process, they answered my e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner and they guide me in whatever I needed. The venue is gorgeous, the price us VERY reasonable for all that it includes, and the staff is the best. I'm definitely doing more parties there.

Sent on 05/03/2013
  • Ruby

Ruby · Married on 11/11/2011

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND GREAT PRICE !!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

ANISLEY · Married on 03/19/2011

We had our wedding reception at Royal Palace Ballrooms and the event turned out wonderful. The room we used was set up about 3 days before the wedding so I was able to come in and see what it would look like the day of the wedding. Their servers were very professional and attentive to our needs and those of all of our guests. The food was delicious. I would recommend this venue to anyone searching for a place that handles evertyhing for you.

Sent on 03/29/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2008

The price includes everything you need, cake, photography, videography, catering, ceremony and reception site, they really made my wedding day unforgettable

Sent on 10/07/2008

If you’re looking for an all-in-one venue, you must check this place out. Hugo and his family are just awesome. They make it easy for you, they are budget friendly, and they give different ideas. They have a vendor for everything your need for the big day. I must check out. I had a huge 200 person wedding, and everything was all done in house.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Cristina · Married on 07/25/2009

Royal Palace is not only a beautiful venue, they also provide excellent service. They were always there to answer any of my questions and delivered on all their promises. I hope to be able to use this venue for future events.

Sent on 07/28/2009

geily · Married on 04/21/2013

4.2
      3.5

amazing venue, my wedding turned out to be more than what i had dreamed of. Beautiful place, and great accessibility .

Sent on 04/22/2013

April · Married on 08/07/2010

0.4
      0.5
      2.0
      0.0

Extremely difficult to get in contact with the people that work there. They made empty promises. The white glove servers were very rude.

Sent on 09/13/2010