Club of Knights

270 Catalonia Ave, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number

About Club of Knights

With over 5,000 combined square feet of space, the venue can accommodate up to 400 guests for a cocktail style reception and 180 guests for a plated dinner. The Club of Knights offers an outdoor garden featuring a dramatic tree and bistro lighting, a contemporary meets rustic bar, and a ballroom with wooden cathedral ceilings and crystal chandeliers. You can have it all at the Club of Knights in Coral Gables, Florida.

Follow Club of Knights on

Club of Knights 5
Club of Knights 6
Club of Knights 7

Javier · Getting married on 10/01/2019

The Club of Knights is one of South Florida's premiere venues! Located near the heart of Coral Gables, the Club of Knights is an all-inclusive venue with a newly renovated state-of-the-art ballroom, bar and lounge, and courtyard. It is the perfect place to host a wedding, corporate event, happy hour, meeting, lecture, and the list goes on. For nearly a decade, I have attended over three dozen weddings, parties, and corporate/non-profit events hosted at the Club of Knights, and am stunned at the uniqueness, class and magnificence of each and every event. As an active member of the South Florida community, I am looking forward to attending many more great events at the Club of Knights!

Melanie · Married on 02/17/2019

I can't even put into words how truly exceptional EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of working with this venue is. From the beginning, Daniella has been sent from the heavens of wedding planning to make this portion of your wedding plan the easiest it can possibly be. We had a devastating family loss during our venue searching and Daniella was so understanding, not pushy, and fully supportive for us to take whatever time we needed and stated she'd let us know if anyone else mentioned the date we had in mind to give us the chance to book if needed.
    .... We obviously were smart enough to choose Club of Knights shortly after.

Let me tell you, planning a wedding is STRESSFUL... HOWEVER, when you have a team like Daniella and Karla to make you feel super at ease regarding the layout for your day of, the natural beauty of the venue itself, and a group dedicated to aesthetic and taste perfection, it takes so much weight off of your shoulders.
    My fiance is a HUGE foodie, so I can't lie -- I was a tad nervous going into our tasting, especially with my mother in law present (also a picky eater,) but the food was AMAZING. Taste and presentation all beyond our wildest dreams! They were even accommodating to custom "his" and "hers" cocktails and created them for our tasting.
    Also, I have a long list of food allergies, and they didn't even flinch with juggling my allergies into the recipes to ensure I could also enjoy our selections.

There's a brand new Aloft hotel also that opened a block away which is great for group stays, especially for your guests as they will be able to walk safely back to the hotel at the end of the night. I believe the walk in 5-10 minutes max.

I can't stress my love for this venue, team, and location enough. You really won't regret taking the tour with Daniella.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Club of Knights's reply:

Hi Melanie!
    You're soo sweet :) Thank you for all the beautiful things you had to say. We're so honored to be a part of your big day!
    Looking forward to a beautiful and seemless wedding!

XO
    The Team at Best Miami Weddings

denise martinez · Married on 01/18/2019

A true GEM in Coral Gables

This was the first venue my husband and I went to see and it was the LAST! The second I stepped inside and toured, I cried! It was perfect! All the small details and it was not overwhelming with decorations! It was the perfect place to have a small intimate wedding but yet the perfect place to also set up as much or as little as you want! Daniella is AMAZING! What a sweet heart! And Karla, so awesome. Love both these ladies! THE ONLY THING I WAS UPSET ABOUT ON MY WEDDING DAY was our food. When we did the food tasting it was AMAZING!!!!! But the day of our wedding our meat was soooo raw! However, the hors d'oeuvre were amazinggggg and our specialty drink was a hit!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, we had certain people who were vegans and their foods weren't brought out till we were done. But we were so happy with our set up !!!!!!!!!!!

Award

Club of Knights FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? April, May, July, August, September

• 270 Catalonia Ave Miami, Florida, 33134 See on map