270 Catalonia Ave, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Club of Knights

With over 5,000 combined square feet of space, the venue can accommodate up to 400 guests for a cocktail style reception and 180 guests for a plated dinner. The Club of Knights offers an outdoor garden featuring a dramatic tree and bistro lighting, a contemporary meets rustic bar, and a ballroom with wooden cathedral ceilings and crystal chandeliers. You can have it all at the Club of Knights in Coral Gables, Florida.

Follow Club of Knights on

Club of Knights 7
  • Daneisha

Daneisha Sterling · Getting married on 03/26/2021

Venue Tour

The venue was beautiful. The entire process from beginning to end was seamless! Daniella was wonderful, she was very detailed and excited about the venue which made me excited about it! She saved the best for last and it was 5 stars! Those who view the venue will know what I mean

Sent on 09/16/2019

Javier · Getting married on 10/01/2019

The Club of Knights is one of South Florida's premiere venues! Located near the heart of Coral Gables, the Club of Knights is an all-inclusive venue with a newly renovated state-of-the-art ballroom, bar and lounge, and courtyard. It is the perfect place to host a wedding, corporate event, happy hour, meeting, lecture, and the list goes on. For nearly a decade, I have attended over three dozen weddings, parties, and corporate/non-profit events hosted at the Club of Knights, and am stunned at the uniqueness, class and magnificence of each and every event. As an active member of the South Florida community, I am looking forward to attending many more great events at the Club of Knights!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/24/2019

The BEST venue in South Florida. MAGICAL!

Have you ever been so amazed by something (in a good way) it rendered you speechless? That’s how I feel about my wedding experience with the Club of Knights. If it is within your budget, I implore you to please book the Club of Knights. If it’s not within your budget, figure out what you can cut to make it work.

Venue: The outside of the venue is very modest and the pictures you see online don’t do it justice, but as soon as you walk in, be prepared to be blown away. It has so much character while still feeling modern and fresh. The scent they pump through the building is lovely and not overwhelming. The venue is so beautiful it hardly needs any decor or floral. For my ceremony we added very little floral and it was still breathtaking. For the reception, we had small arrangements and four (very small) floral hoops hanging from the ceiling, but honestly, the space needed nothing.

This is why I think it’s worth it to cut wherever you can in order to have this venue be in your budget. Spend the money on the venue, and all you have to do is show up on your wedding day (with your dress, DJ, officiant, signs if you want). Almost everything you need for a perfect wedding is included (including your delicious cake from Edda’s Cake Designs).

Tasting: I planned to do the tasting with my mom, and my dad dropped us off. When I mentioned that he was in the area, Daniella insisted that he join us for the tasting on the house, and it was such a nice gesture.

Everything we tasted was great even if it wasn’t my preference. We tried all of the proteins listed in the brochure and their top 6 hors d’oeuvres. I wasn’t in love with all of the hors d’oeuvres for my crowd, so Daniella suggested some off menu replacements including the chicken toston (which ended up being a crowd favorite). Being lactose intolerant, my only recommendation would be to have some more dairy free side options.

The late night snacks were not part of the tasting, but based on the other food we tasted, I knew whatever I chose would be great.

Day of Food: The hors d'oeuvres were fantastic. We had the coconut shrimp, asado de filete, caprese lollipop, chicken empanadas, the toston with braised chicken and crema fresca (off menu) and a charcuterie station. The hors d’oeuvres all got rave reviews and the charcuterie station was decimated by the time I got to it, so I’m sure that was great too.

The late night snacks (we selected the churros and mini chicken and waffles) were also very well received. My one regret for the night was that I didn’t stuff myself with churros when I had the chance.

Sadly, the main course (we did surf and turf - mahi mahi and pineapple salsa and beef with chimichurri sauce) was not nearly as good as it was in the tasting, but it was still some of the best wedding food I’ve had. Additionally, the hors d’oeuvres were so outstanding, it somewhat lessened the disappointment in the main.

Bar: Everyone enjoyed the premium open bar and the drinks were on point. The welcome drink (we chose the mojito) was perfectly made and was a unique touch.

Jack Daniels was not included in our package, but since the groom’s favorite drink was Jack and Coke, the venue gifted us a bottle for the night.

Service: The service overall was outstanding and was commented on by many guests. One server, Maria, was assigned to me and my husband for the night and she did a fantastic job checking on us and making sure we had whatever we needed. Throughout the planning process I worked with both Daniella and Rosee and they were always available to assist me with whatever I needed.

Daniella: I know you have all seen her name on many reviews related to this venue, but that is because Daniella deserves her own section - she is the Club of Knights. I thought she was good before the wedding day, but on the wedding day she showed up and showed out! She anticipated our every need before we even thought of it. She made sure my husband and I had our drinks of choice (they will ask you when you are finalizing all of your selections) in hand at all times. She made sure that a platter of hors d'oeuvres was available in the office for the bridal party and also had someone bring one to my husband and I before the reception started. All of my other vendors said she was a pleasure to work with and had her stuff together.

I’m sure there is a lot I have missed, but hopefully this review convinces you that you need to run not walk to book the Club of Knights. Thank you for the most amazing, perfect wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Club of Knights 8
    Club of Knights 9
    Club of Knights 10
    Club of Knights 11

Award

Club of Knights FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August, September

Real Weddings

• 270 Catalonia Ave Miami, FL, 33134 See on map
    3056624742 (301) (Phone number)