36 Reviews for Select Studios

Engagement Shoot (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Prints (1)
36 Select Studios Reviews

Select Studios is truly the most amazing photographer! My family has had the pleasure of using Arthur for my wedding as well as my brother's wedding AND my sister's wedding, in addition he has also done other family photos! From their prompt responses to emails/phone calls, to the remarkable experience, and of course the absolutely gorgeous photos he takes, there is literally no one better than Select Studios! I can honestly say that he truly captured my vision and beyond! There is no other option other than Select Studios!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
3.8

Pictures came in on time and looked great. I wish they were more prepared with poses.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely 100% book with Arthur + Select Studios! They were so incredible and captured our special day beautifully! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so happy with my results and the experience! There is so much that goes into planning a wedding so it was such a relief to have one aspect (a huge one I might add!) that I didn't feel the need to micromanage! I would highly recommend Select Studios to every bride!

Profile Picture Thamer, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arthur and his team were AMAZING to work with!!! He not only did my wedding but also did my engagement/bridal shoot!! The pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL, i could not be happier! Thank you!! xoxo

Profile Picture Donna, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the most amazing experience and wedding pictures that we could have imagined from Authur and his awesome team! They are very organized, professional, and listen to all of your detailed requests. Jordan was so nice to work with and answered all my questions very quickly, and Authur did a fabulous job shooting my bridal portraits, making sure the lighting was just right. When the big wedding day came, his crew captured every little detail that I put a lot of work into creating, all the special moments with my husband and I and our families, right up until the very end of the evening getting into our vintage Rolls Royce. Our gorgeous wedding albumn came in recently with a large leather protective box, which we really appreciate to help ensure that it lasts forever. The quality of the pictures are impeccable, and I would love to work with Arthur and his team again in the future for other shoots!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arthur and his team were amazing!! They went above and beyond for our wedding! Arthur and his team made sure to get all the photos we wanted- from the little details to large photos with our family members. Our photos came out perfect and we got them back just a few weeks after our wedding!

Profile Picture Nadia, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arthur photographed our wedding in Dallas and our photos are AMAZING! We highly recommend Arthur and his team. They're the best!!!!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would hire Arthur (with Select Studios) over and over and over again. I already want to book future photography sessions with him. He's unobtrusive, highly professional, and takes wonderful, wonderful photos. He was one of the best decisions we made.

Profile Picture User5068862, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a wonderful experience with Select Studios. When initially reviewing photographers, I fell in love with the beauty of his photographs and after meeting with Arthur, knew that they would be the perfect choice for our engagement photos, wedding, and bridal portraits. Arthur has such an easy manner that made being around him and in front of the camera feel very natural and fun, never forced. I was so impressed by the speed in which they produced our photos as well! Within a week for engagement photos, a few days for bridal portraits, and 3 weeks for wedding photos! We were so happy with the quality of all of our photos and even happier that that quality came at a very reasonable price. Arthur perfectly captured the joy in all of those moments and I feel like our photos truly represent all the emotions of the day. Every member of his staff was personable, professional, and responsive to all of our emails and phone calls. They even helped my mother frame all the photos that were to be on display when she came by to pick up prints. I would very highly recommend Select Studios and look forward to working with them on future occasions!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Arthur did a beautiful job capturing our wedding at Ashton Gardens on Nov 6th 2015! Thank you so very much! We get so many compliments not only on our wedding photos but our engagement photos as well! We would highly recommend Select Studio’s Arthur to anybody looking for a great photographer. He was very flexible and accommodated us when we had to make changes to our plans due to our previous venue cancelling last minute. Arthur and Jordan were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Sharvey, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Arthur and his team were an absolute dream to work with. They are highly responsive, professional, and most importantly, they captured our wedding day beautifully. We receive compliments all the time and people are constantly asking who our photographer was. We could not be happier!

Profile Picture User6112421, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Arthur and his team was great to work with. We hired Arthur to do our engagement photos and wedding photos. On our wedding day, he showed up earlier than the time contracted which allowed him to get photos of me and my bridesmaids getting dressed, as well as my husband and his guys. The quality of the photos are amazing and there are hundreds for us to keep since the package included a USB with full printing rights. Not only was Arthur extremely professional, but he has a lot of experience and you can tell that from the moment you meet him.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed working with Select Studios, overall we are happy with the product! I was a pretty laid back bride, so I didn't bring a bunch of ideas for each of the shoots and looked to him to provide ideas. If I were to do it again, I would probably come with lots of ideas and have a better idea of where I wanted to shoot on locations.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Arthur and his team are wonderful to work with, they go above and beyond to please.

Profile Picture Cassi, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Select Studios/Artur Garcia exceeded all of our expectations in our engagement and wedding pictures. Our photos are fabulous and I would definitely recommend him to any bride. Artur Garcia is a real artist!

Select Studios staff is great. They are courteous, respectful, and very good in responding back e-mails.

Profile Picture Gladis, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Arthur did an AMAZING job! I have gotten so many compliments on the photos. He really did an excellent job capturing so many great memories.

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Authur is one of the best photographers in the Houston area. Him and his team were great to work with.

Profile Picture Crystle, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The quality of our photos were amazing! They look like a magazine. We've received so many compliments on both our engaments and wedding photos. Arthur was so easy to work with and so very talented. We are beyond happy with our photos!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 5/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have had the honor and priviledge of working with Arthur Garica and Select Studios over the last 10 years of my pageant career. His work is phenomenal, and luckily along the way became friends. When my husband proposed there was no doubt in my mind who I would work with throughout my engagement and wedding. Arthur makes everyone feel comfortable throughout shoots, and gives incredible guidance. I have no regrets, and will always be a champion of his work!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arthur and his team were fantastic to work with! We wanted to do photos at the marina we sail from for engagement photos and he was so flexible to shoot there (a 45 min drive from Houston). The photos were beautiful! He was also very flexible on our contract.
They also did a great job on our wedding day. Made sure everything ran smoothly and that we got the shots we wanted. They were always available for candid shots on the dance floor. Can't wait to see all the pictures from our first look, ceremony and reception, I know they will be wonderful! We are very grateful to them for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/13, 16 Reviews
Category: Photography

Arthur and his team were fantastic to work with!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arthur and his team were great to work with, fun and professional. Packages can be a bit steep so make sure you know exactly what you're getting. Overall quality is great.

Profile Picture User3130090, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so fortunate to have the Select Studios team photograph our wedding in New Orleans!

The Select team are easy and quick to communicate with, and they are very flexible. Arthur Garcia is not only an amazingly talented Photographer, he is very patient, laid back, and made us feel very comfortable! He worked real hard getting all the shots we requested and more. The end result was Magical! Arthur has an artistic and fashion forward view which made our wedding photos look unique, modern and timeless!
I highly recommend this team if you want great service and beautiful photographs!

Profile Picture The Kelly's, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely love Arthur and all the staff at Select Studios. His work is amazing and he is a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Select Studios to anyone. I am so excited to have had the opportunity to work with Arthur! He did an amazing job shooting our engagement pictures and capturing our wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 8/18/12, 7 Reviews