SeeMonkey Photobooth Reviews

13 | Wakefield, RI

13 Reviews for SeeMonkey Photobooth

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2016

Very organized, friendly and helpful in regards to our wedding day! Reasonably priced and guests loved it! We loved looking at the scrapbook after the wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2016

The photo booth was such a hit at out wedding! Our guests are still talking about it. The rental was a great price and the photo booth attendant was very friendly. The scrap book we got and the cd-Rom will give us memories for a lifetime! There were so many props and backgrounds to choose from. I definitely recommend see monkey!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Alison · Married on 10/13/2012

The photobooth was probably the hit of the wedding. Early on in the planning stages, we decided that instead of doing a formal guest book, that we would rent a photobooth and have the guests take 3 pictures which would print out on a strip and they could sign next to their pictures. This was the best idea and SeeMonkey made it happen! They were EXTREMELY affordable and we were able to get exactly what we wanted. The package includes an attendant which mans the open air photobooth and assists the wedding guests in securing the photo strip to the guest book. Plus, the guests also got a strip to take home with them, which we (and our guests!) thought was great! Also, we were sent a CD with the pictures from the photobooth on them so that we can have these memories forever. All of our guests continue to tell us how much they loved the photobooth and taking their pictures with the props that were provided. Overall a great addition to the wedding and I am so glad we selected SeeMonkey after all of the research we did on photobooths! We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2012

The photobooth was such a hit at our wedding. Everyone loved it and my husband and I love looking at the pictures and the comments people wrote in our album. SeeMonkey is the most reasonably priced photobooth company in the area. Their service was top notch and their props are so much fun! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2012

Great price and quality! Easy to work with!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2012

Prices were great and the photo booth was a hit at the wedding. My guests loved it! The album you get to take home that night was the best part!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Kate · Married on 06/09/2012

This was an amazing asset to our wedding!! Every single guest raved about this part of the wedding. It was hilarious to watch everybody take pictures, and to be the one taking pictures-so many laughs! The props were amazing! I have been to many wedding with photo booths and they are very restricting and don't allow for more than a few people in the picture. This set up is much more flexible and allows for great freedom for GREAT pictures. Mary was extremely patient with my crazy guests. I thank you all for adding such life to my wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Trisha · Married on 05/24/2012

Extremely happy with the whole process from initial contact to end of event. All wedding guests loved the booth and had a great time posing and leaving best wishes for the newlyweds. Very happy with the price as most other photobooths are very costly and SeeMonkey was affordable. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Erin · Married on 04/28/2012

Everyone loved the photobooth SeeMonkey set up for our reception. SeeMonkey offers a lot for a low price. We got them to work our reception for $750. We had to pay an extra $100 because our reception was in MA and they're based in Rhode Island but it was totally worth it! They included unlimited hours, unlimited photos, a guest book with everyone's photos, and a lot of fun props to use in the photos. Everyone got their photos as well, which served as their favors. We got to see the photobooth at two weddings, ours and our friends' wedding. They did an exceptional job at both! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2012

They were the perfect touch for our wedding!!! I would hire them again and again for any event!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Mary · Married on 11/11/2011

Everything about working with SeeMonkey was great! Easy booking, good communication, friendly booth attendant, fun props and awesome keepsake photo album. I knew having a photo booth would be fun, but it definitely exceeded my expectations - SeeMonkey was definitely the hit of the reception!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Alicia · Married on 07/03/2011

Willing to compromise and very helpful.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Emma · Married on 08/16/2015

SeeMonkey was great to work with! There was a period of time where they were not particularly responsive to our questions but I think that that employee was let go and after that we had a great experience with them. The attendant was very friendly and the props were great. I wish there were more options for backgrounds and book styles, but in the end it was fine, especially for the price which is much lower than other photobooths in the area.

Sent on 09/30/2015