401 Lux Events

East Greenwich, RI View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in East Greenwich, Rhode Island, 401 Lux Events is an accomplished photo booth service for weddings and private functions. They specialize in capturing your happiest minutes and transforming them into fun mementos. Whether you want to share each moment via social media or add pictures to your wedding album, 401 Lux Events has got you covered with several services.

401 Lux Events offers a selection of rental items for your wedding day, including 360 photo booths, classic photo booths, flower walls, backdrops, neon signs and bounce houses. These luxury photo booths are open air booths and provide immediate prints that you and your guests can keep forever. They also offer balloon decor services to create arches, rings, and other balloon displays in the color and size of your choice.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$650

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1,500

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Enclosed Booth
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Elise B. Married on 09/03/2022

The best of the best!

Jess at 401 Luxe Events was by far one of the best vendors I worked with throughout my wedding planning process! My husband and I had a unique vision for our wedding... we were looking for someone who would be able to help us create bold, helium balloon centerpieces featuring giant, jumbo balloons and tassels to splash our venue with pops of color. I reached out to a few balloon vendors who quickly dismissed my request (not willing to do helium, unable to transport large balloons, etc)... Jess immediately got back to me to chat more about my vision and worked with her vendors to procure the exact kind of balloons and tassels I was looking for!! She was so sweet, enthusiastic, and supportive. She sent me inspo photos and ideas that made me even more excited! We ended up doing a photo booth with a custom backdrop to compliment the bright/bold colors and style of our wedding. It was so perfect!!! Anyone planning a wedding knows how stressful it can be. I was beginning to doubt myself and my vision and Jess came along like my fairy godmother to make it all come together! The photo booth itself was such a hit with our guests and we opted for the guest book package which was incredible to be able to take home at the end of the night. I would highly recommend working with Jess to make your party ideas come to life! She is absolutely the best in the business!

401 Lux Events's reply:

Thank you guys so much!! This review is so sweet!! I enjoyed every moment being creative with you and bringing your vision to life!! Definitely one of my favorite set ups to date!! Not to mention you guys were the sweetest!! Thank you guys again for trusting me with your vision!! I’m obsessed!!
    Xoxo, Jess 🤍
    Jessica Married on 01/15/2022

Absolutely amazing

Jessica was beyond wonderful to work with from start to finish. She was attentive, imaginative and made the process super fun. Our wedding guests are still commenting on how great the photo booth looked, and more importantly how energetic and personable she was throughout the entire evening. I highly recommend 401 Lux Events!

401 Lux Events's reply:

Aw Jess thank you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️ You, Matt & all of your guests were amazing!! You are surrounded by wonderful people who adore you guys! Thank you again for having us be a part of your wedding day 🤍🤍🤍
    Amanda M. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A+++++++ customer service, A++++++ energy!!

Beyond impressed! The care to detail from 401 Lux Events was great but what really stood out was how much Jessica & Rebecca really got the crowd going! As a result of them we have the best photos and videos we ever could have asked for!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

401 Lux Events 1
Exclusive

East Greenwich, Rhode Island East Greenwich, RI, 02818
Location of (401 Lux Events)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding