coventry, Coventry, RI 02816 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About PicMe Photobooth RI

PicMe Photobooth RI provides a high-quality, versatile, photo booth for your wedding event, based in Coventry, Rhode Island. Company owner, Sarah, loves providing couples with this fun and interactive way for guests to create memorable keepsakes of your special celebration. Your guests are sure to enjoy striking a pose with one of the many props on offer, giving both you and them a stellar snapshot from your big day.

PicMe Photobooth RI offers budget-friendly event packages which include customized graphics for your event, a photo booth attendant, lots of fun props, and a beautiful keepsake album. Couples can choose an open photo booth experience with a stylish backdrop, or for more privacy, the photo booth can be enclosed, giving you the flexibility to suit your needs. Additional extras that can be added to your photo booth rental package include a USB drive with all digital negatives of images, extra hours, and a second attendant.

Follow PicMe Photobooth RI on
Bride and groom
Bride and groom
Having fun!
Having fun!
Bride and wedding planner :)
Bride and wedding planner :)
img 0185 2 51 1059463 1565660818

PicMe Photobooth RI 4
PicMe Photobooth RI 5
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Onofrio · Married on 08/17/2019

A must have addition to your wedding!!

I made room in my budget for a photobooth and I am glad that I did. Sarah's photobooth was a hit. Having her photobooth, props, and overall amazing personality at my event was the cherry ontop! I was able to use a custom photo strip graphic, that included our hashtag. I opted for the online gallery and it was great to look back at everyone's funny and goofy moments during my wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2019
    PicMe Photobooth RI 6
    PicMe Photobooth RI 7
    PicMe Photobooth RI 8
    PicMe Photobooth RI 9
    PicMe Photobooth RI 10

PicMe Photobooth RI's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Kelsey! I'm so glad I got to be there and help capture the fun moments with your guests.

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Made the night so special!

My Husband and I are so glad we chose PicMe Photobooth! It really made made the night so much fun. Our guests young and old absolutely loved it. We decided to get one last minute and if you're contemplating it you should definitely do it! Sarah was amazing and went above and beyond to make our night special! She was kind, professional, timely and quick to respond. The photo booth itself was amazing and her props were great! Five Stars all the way around. I highly recommend PicMe Photobooth and have already to friends! If we ever do another photo booth for an event we will definitely use Sarah!

Sent on 05/13/2019

PicMe Photobooth RI's reply:

Thank you, Ashley, for the kind words, I had so much fun at your reception, and I'm happy you let me be a part of your night!

PicMe Photobooth RI Pricing

PicMe Photobooth RI Price Rates

PicMe Photobooth RI FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 525.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

1 Wedding Deal & Discount